• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

still feeling pretty tired/lethargic this morning 😔

also it's still super cold in my room, so tired of this 30 degree weather 😞😞

when it's cold outside like this I have absolutely no energy or motivation to do anything. I can't even get started on my drawing which is something I actually really want to do.

I also feel guilty bc I need to do some cleaning but I'm so cold I can't get out from under my heated blanket. I wouldn't normally feel guilty bc I'm doing what's best for me, but I can't stand to hear my dad complain even though he never actually helps with cleaning. I really don't want to wait til later to see if I feel better cause changes are I won't, but I just can't deal with this cold right now. I guess I'll just have to suck it up and go do it now :/

luckily the weather is supposed to be warming up in the next few days, and by this weekend it should be in the 70s again, so I'm really looking forward to that.

Every ****in day is something else at work omg.

Today we're down TWO people in the area I work in, the one who's been on vacation for over a week now, and also the week that we were busy cause of the damn holidays. How convenient for them. I had to work while sick on Friday and I worked an almost 11hr shift Saturday (it was like 15 mins away from being a full 11 so close enough).

At one point today I'm tryin to balance between 5 fluff dogs, 2 of which are big, I was supposed to go to lunch at a certain time like I have been forever now but someone else went on lunch and the person who was covering them was supposed to cover me so I'm not going to lunch on the time I'm supposed to, which delays everyone else. Not to mention I have an ultra fluff dog and a puppy at my station so I can't just take my break anyway and now I have to balance between those 2.

ALSO some idiot reemed my boss saying that the bather & I were mad at her (boss) for leaving early on Thursday. I was told that this morning. First of all, **** you whoever said that and mind your own damn business. We are not mad that she left early, she has clearly stated her reason why she has to leave earlier than usual nowadays. Don't go saying things like that without actually talkin to us first. If my boss was the type to hold a grudge, she might not have asked us about that and we might not have had the chance to clarify that we were not mad at her for leaving early. That could have been a whole situation.

Every day Istfg.

Small complaint.
I've been thinking about selling my love potion but I know a lot of people want it and I'm not good at haggling. Plus there's a chance I'll have to reject low offers from people I like and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

Well my primary doctor called me about my blood results and he told me that my A1C level was high around 10.6 but he reassure me that the levels will drop in next 2 to 3 months as long as I keep on a diet and monitoring my blood sugar to make sure it's at normal levels. When i first heard this I felt devastated.

Small complaint.
I've been thinking about selling my love potion but I know a lot of people want it and I'm not good at haggling. Plus there's a chance I'll have to reject low offers from people I like and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.
I think you should only sell it if you want, and I'm sure if you have to reject offers, feelings most likely won't be hurt. After all, there's always someone else that might give them a love potion. If you want more advice, feel free to pm me

Part of my mouth has been hurting the past few days and now I had found out that I have a cracked tooth and will have it be taken care of soon. It's annoying as I didn't have much sleep because of the pain, and I don't want to wait a few days just to have it taken care of.

Restocks keep happening when I’m sleeping or too busy working. also was my day to sleep in and work kept calling me and I couldn’t wake up to answer it, now I have to get up and go In early. I’m still not awake i still feel foggy. also as I was eating my breakfast just now bakugo dumped his crunchies all over the floor and then flopped out on top of them.

this is kind of dumb but im sad because it’s my dog’s 10th birthday and the type of breed he is lives to be on average 12-14 years old. i don’t know what im going to do when he’s gone.

Mostly over this now, but I had a rude awakening to my dad banging his drums and bringing one of his co-workers over. -_-

I don’t know about everyone else, but it frustrates me when we get visitors for bull**** reasons, and I’m not informed before hand .-.
Post automatically merged:

Small complaint.
I’d recommend doing an auction ^^

My throat burns and it hurts to chew food. I think I might have cavities (!!) and like the idiot I am, I bit the inside of my mouth so much it hurts. Also I fell asleep during English class when we did a workshop about college and stuff. :( I was so tired I fell asleep for the entirety of French, too. And yet again, I missed the spring bloom egg restock.

Work aaaaaaaaugh

No one can plan around anythin. I'm so tired of having to be constantly relied on. I'm thinking of taking time off again cause like, omg, they need to stop relying on me so much to do stuff, it's starting to make me sick and hurt. Taking time off ofcourse doesn't fix the situation in the first place, but it gives me time to recover and organize my damn life a bit. Work sucks all the energy outta me, mostly mentally but sometimes also phyically. I have a pile of to-do things that I never do.

Also I have been coughing so much for the past 3 days since being sick. I had a sore throat and ate some cough drops which helped that but not the coughing. Don't know why I'm still coughing 3 days later. Sometimes it makes my stomach hurt. Atleast now I have cough drops for when I wake up with a sore throat again. For the like 5th day in a row.

My depression is really bad today; still can’t shake off some insecurity I have about how I talk and feeling out of place on a discord server I belong to even though I have a good amount of friends there.

Good news though my mom had me tested for covid and it came out negative. 🤞🍀 Hopefully it stays that way, though honestly I rather have my mom healthy. :/

*magically appears after a long hiatus*

*clears throat*

Power-tripping.
That is all.

*sinks back into the shadows*

(Note: this isn’t aimed at anyone in particular.)

Back