• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

I have an online friend who sends me these "repost and you'll have good luck for the rest of your life" kind of things, and it drives me crazy.
1650569322885.png
1650569341051.png
The phone keeps ringing and it's the same person every time, my dad's best friend. I don't wanna be rude, but stop calling each other so much. I hate having to hear the phone ring every single day. Maybe just text each other? :cautious:

worried about making the wrong move here. feeling stuck in my home town vs risking things to move to new york w a friend i don't know i Just Do Not Know.

worried about making the wrong move here. feeling stuck in my home town vs risking things to move to new york w a friend i don't know i Just Do Not Know.
I’d take the risk personally. If you’re feeling stuck, it’s best to try something else. I moved around a lot and feel like nothing’s right in my birthplace.

Another set of 3-magnitude earthquakes. They were pretty close by too. That would be six in total for the past 3 days. I’m starting to worry if these are foreshocks to a bigger earthquake.

Reactions: oak
A friend of mine is not feeling good today, and she didn’t tell me what’s wrong (she did tell me one thing, but I don’t believe that alone would make her feel bad).
Post automatically merged:

Me and my brother tested positive for covid... I honestly have no idea how it happened, and I blame no one but myself because I wasn't being careful enough. And I thought it was just a really bad cold... Also I just hit my head on the wall, not like my head was hurting already or anything. 😣
Get well soon!

Last edited:
There’s a bunch of blown fuses in my dad’s apartment and I just blew the one in the living room. It’s the old fashioned screw in ones and I have no damn clue how to fix it. I don’t know if I can just call maintenance or if I have to actually buy more fuses first. The WiFi is blown out too so…

There’s a bunch of blown fuses in my dad’s apartment and I just blew the one in the living room. It’s the old fashioned screw in ones and I have no damn clue how to fix it. I don’t know if I can just call maintenance or if I have to actually buy more fuses first. The WiFi is blown out too so…
if he rents, i would guess thats something maintenance should replace. sorry thats happening

ugh i have school on monday. im still for easter break but im already thinking about it

My room is dirty, and yet I have no motivation to clean it. Which I did literally last night, how did it get dirty again?! :mad:
I've been listening to this stupid Tetris cover on repeat for the last hour or so. It's driving me crazy.

Having covid is no fun. Endless coughing, sneezing, and the blowing of my nose... It makes it really hard to sleep at night. But I mean, the symptoms could be much worse, so there's that. My nose, throat, mouth, and head are currently meeting a terrible fate (of pain), though. 😣

My parents are making me stay in my room for the entirety of my quarantine, which I find extremely ludicrous. It's because my step-mom is the only one who tested negative in my household, but I mean... My dad is positive and is sharing the same room as her anyways.

I had this sudden urge to watch The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants on Netflix, but I can only watch it downstairs, which I currently can't go to. The only reason I can go downstairs is to use the bathroom. :(

I dislike looking young. I hate people thinking I’m 12. I actually looked up on my phone “the opposite of anti-aging cream” to see if I can get some. I hate people thinking I’m a ****ing kid. People look at me and think I’m a ****ing runaway when I’m solo traveling. I hate people saying “oh yeah, I’m a good kid.” Idk.

Last edited:
can everything and everyone just stop for twO GODDAMN SECONDS?! PLEASE!?!

i was too busy doomscrolling through twitter, instagram and reddit again and now im paying the price by having a meltdown. i hate those apps.

I still get people younger then me asking me if I'm 12 because I'm 5"3 and they think I'm lot younger then I actually am because I'm shorter then them.
I can only imagine how my close friend feels all the time, she's 4"11 but she's 17 and people keep asking her if she's like 9 or something.
I know I can’t change my age or how young I look, but it sucks being perceived as a kid. The closest someone got to guessing my age was “21” but that was literally only because I talked about alcohol (probably).

I want to cry. I am going to meet a friend next Saturday, and she asked if she can invite another person. I hate being with more than one person, it’s too overwhelming, but I couldn’t say no, because the other person likes me and that would be rude. HELP! 😣😭

honestly i really could use a leave of absence but i need the money. i need to get with counselors and process everything but if i take time off work to do that then i cant afford to live. right now im just pushing and pushing and trying to stay as positive and hopeful for the future as i can but there are moments where it leaks out and im just like ffffffff bc i know im making it harder for myself to process and heal in the long run, but i feel i dont really have much choice ya know. i love my job and getting to work from home but i honestly just really need the time off.

I dislike looking young. I hate people thinking I’m 12. I actually looked up on my phone “the opposite of anti-aging cream” to see if I can get some. I hate people thinking I’m a ****ing kid. People look at me and think I’m a ****ing runaway when I’m solo traveling. I hate people saying “oh yeah, I’m a good kid.” Idk.
Well most people think I'm younger than 18, probably because I have like a baby face with pimples and stuff. Really wish I was taller and better looking lol cause it's like "lol shes so tiny" yeah thanks lol.
Dislike it too, man I'm 30 and they still ****ing ID me when buying booze.

Also while I'm not fluent in Japanese I definitely prefer the Swedish translation of Girl Got Game(how tf did they even change to that in English from Power!! ?) it's lays way better and captures the tone better.

hoo boy i don’t feel good. might have to call the dentist soon and let them know because something just doesn’t feel right. my body is sore all over, i’m nauseous, lightheaded, irritable, shaky and just... not doing so hot lol. i don’t know if this is a medication side effect or if i have dry socket or something but ****.

Back