• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

Wish I had more/better storage space honesty. I hate like having one small cupboard for all my stuff or just stuff it into my wardrobe. Need to buy more shelves/drawers...

I want to eat all of the food today, but I’m still full from eating all of the food this morning for breakfast
You don't wanna eat so much otherwise it can harm your health. take it from as someone who used to eat a whole lot of food and it sent me into the Hospital last month when my blood sugar was high. I ate too much junk food. I seriously regretted it. Not trying to tell you what you can and cannot eat but I am just saying that if you overeat it can really have some consequences to your health.

summer is my favorite season and i’m glad it’s getting warmer, but it’s evenings like today where it’s warm, it’s sunny, the birds are singing, it’s quiet out. i hate being so alone and i hate where i am in life. i hate everything about it. and i know i’m still relatively young but i feel like everything is slipping away.

Yesterday I rung my medical centre to get an appointment so I can update my medical certificate and they said that the next available appointment isn't until 2 weeks away. I said I needed it asap as my medical certificate expires tomorrow, so they said to ring back today for an appointment. Now they tell me that it's not urgent enough and that I have to try for a cancelation spot :( I'm so sick of everything medical related right now, it's too overwhelming

I got into an argument with my dad about something. I tried typing it here but I didn't know how to word it, now I'm really frustrated because I can't talk about it. In a TL;DR fashion, there is a very minor case of favoritism in my household, and it's like my brother gets it all because he's younger. (And something to do with dish-washing, my least favorite chore ever.)
Covid ****ing sucks, my throat has literally met a terrible fate. It's dry and irritated, and no amount of water and cough syrup can fix it. And also the bottom of my nose (where I wipe it when I blow my nose) is starting to get irritated, and my lips are getting dry too. :(
Post automatically merged:

Just saw someone else selling an oarfish collectible set here, which are my dream collectibles. How the heck am I gonna get a thousand more tbt on such a short notice? Should I send the seller a message asking to hold onto the oarfish until I can buy it? It seems pretty selfish though, and I don't think they'd say yes either...

Last edited:
me, signing up for an event: i can volunteer to change the names of the participants on zoom!
me, during the event: **** there are 200 people

Back in November I paid for a 1 month subscription for PS+ to get free shipping in hopes to get a PS5. I waited too long and never got it. Ever since then, it's been charging me almost $11 a month because the auto renewal was on and I never noticed. So for several months it's been sucking money out of my account. There's no way I'd be able to get a refund on all of those months, but maybe this month. This is EXACTLY why I can't stand subscription based services. Playstation's not getting a cent out of me for a long time after this now. I work hard for that money.

Back in November I paid for a 1 month subscription for PS+ to get free shipping in hopes to get a PS5. I waited too long and never got it. Ever since then, it's been charging me almost $11 a month because the auto renewal was on and I never noticed. So for several months it's been sucking money out of my account. There's no way I'd be able to get a refund on all of those months, but maybe this month. This is EXACTLY why I can't stand subscription based services. Playstation's not getting a cent out of me for a long time after this now. I work hard for that money.
Yeah, this model is the worst thing to ever happen, it's not like anyone except magazine offers cancel its automatically and few let you pick when it ends either.

I do use Discord, Neopets Premium and AQW Legend but at least those you can cancel and AQW Legend you pay for a year then it ends and no need to cancel. I think the worst model is like Microsoft Office though, sure there are free Word copies but most of them lack a lot still.

Seeing the recent advice thread made me realize something. The only reason I’m still taking Japanese is because I’ve been studying for three years. I get no joy from learning the language except for the satisfaction of improving. I hate the weird grammar rules, I hate the convoluted writing system, and I hate the different levels of formality. Every time I’ve mastered something in Japanese there are countless other things that still hurt my brain. It’s a never ending cycle of mental torture.

The only other thing keeping me going is the end goal. I want to be fluent. I want to be able to speak proficiently and read at a college level. It’s just that the path to said fluency is so painful. I’ve tried making the process more fun. In between flashcards or studying I’ll try to watch some anime. What happens is my brain tries to understand what’s being said and I end up enjoying it less. If there’s a better way to make language learning more fun, please let me know. I feel like I’m missing something.

I don't think those pants were a size10-12(UK). Like I know vintage is usually more smaller in size but they could just have listed it as 8-10 or stuff instead. I know I need to lose ass weight but :^)

I am SOOO stupid. I told a friend something about my past and now she probably thinks I am a weirdo. Also she told me she thinks I am questioning her as a friend. I don’t, lol. I am just so insecure. I don’t want to lose her or do anything wrong, but still it happens to me every single time. When I am around people I like, I behave so awkwardly and just stupid. I hope I‘ll get out of this very difficult phase in my life soon.

I am SOOO stupid. I told a friend something about my past and now she probably thinks I am a weirdo. Also she told me she thinks I am questioning her as a friend. I don’t, lol. I am just so insecure. I don’t want to lose her or do anything wrong, but still it happens to me every single time. When I am around people I like, I behave so awkwardly and just stupid. I hope I‘ll get out of this very difficult phase in my life soon.
One thing I’ve learned is that you never want to put your trust in people so quickly. Don’t necessarily put up walls, but you can’t always trust the people you want to. You don’t always know someone else’s intentions. Telling people secrets or personal information about your life is not going to change who someone is. That only gives them something to use against you later. I told a former SO very personal things (that relationship started and ended very quickly) and she used the things I told her against me in arguments. That was very toxic from the start. Telling her personal things did not change her as a person. If people are really there for you, they’ll be there for you from the start.

One thing I’ve learned is that you never want to put your trust in people so quickly. Don’t necessarily put up walls, but you can’t always trust the people you want to. You don’t always know someone else’s intentions. Telling people secrets or personal information about your life is not going to change who someone is. That only gives them something to use against you later. I told a former SO very personal things (that relationship started and ended very quickly) and she used the things I told her against me in arguments. That was very toxic from the start. Telling her personal things did not change her as a person. If people are really there for you, they’ll be there for you from the start.
I fully agree. Now I can’t take back what I said though, so I‘m hoping she still wants to be my friend. Sometimes I just talk way too much without thinking, especially about personal things.

I'm slowly but surely running out of collectibles that I can sell to get funds for a rad feather and I'm just like :,,,,,,,,,,,,)

Back