• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

I dunno if you play Pokémon or anything but you could try selling those as long as they are not hacked etc.
the newest game I have is Ultra Moon unfortunately so idk how much I could help there lol. I may consider opening an art shop but I need to make sure I have the time/energy to keep up with one right now 🤔

the newest game I have is Ultra Moon unfortunately so idk how much I could help there lol. I may consider opening an art shop but I need to make sure I have the time/energy to keep up with one right now 🤔
I think you can still use Wi-fi on 3DS but not sure how many people playing. And yeah don't stress with art over collectibles tbh unless you really feel well/energetic to do it tbh.

I never feel good on Saturdays. Fridays are so busy for me that I’m running around the entire day for 10 hours. I feel hungover on Saturdays even though I don’t drink. It’s also too quiet and boring I prefer being busy to this. Also I’m not quite sure what happened around here while I was gone the past two weeks, but I know something had to have gone down, but my client isn’t very lucid today. Also I took some ibuprofen and it doesn’t seem to be helping much.

edit: I just learned what’s wrong around here 😔

Last edited:
it's really nice out today and I want to go out and enjoy it but my hands have been breaking out again recently (I break out with psoriasis on my hands when they're exposed to UV light/sunlight) and I just don't want to spend the day in the sun just to have a big psoriasis flare up tomorrow 😞

So it's been 1 year since one of my main Discord servers was deleted. This came like a week after I had soft left the other main server I was active in, which turned into me permanently leaving it months later. I haven't replaced either one since then, so there's been this void within me. I miss being in that deleted server, but even more than that, I miss being in servers I felt super comfortable in and chatted in a ton. Admittedly, I feel a bit lonely some days without those servers. I know that void will be filled one day, I just want it to come sooner rather than later.

Also my physical health. It's been 6 months since I last felt perfectly healthy and normal, and it feels like any time I'm making progress in helping one area and inching closer to normalcy, another problem pops up that sets me back. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday, and while I was able to get one problem resolved, a more recent "mystery problem" remains a mystery and can only be monitored for now, which is fine since it hasn't caused me any pain or serious problems but it also sucks to deal with. I'm tired of this, I just want to get back to feeling as healthy and normal as I possibly can soon.

Work stuff
I hate my job but I feel guilty hating my job cause I've been there 10 years and it supplies me with everything I need, and yet I can't shake the feeling of wanting to leave. While driving there I get this sensation of doom. My dad was a longshoreman for decades and as soon as I graduated high school I became a longshoreman. I've never had a different job. It's a high paying union job with great benefits and complete medical coverage and all I wanna do is run away. I've tried telling my parents this and they don't want me to quit cause they're worried if I try to change career paths, all I have on my resume is 10 years of longshoring and I barely graduated high school so going to college seems out of the question. I'm just sick of driving big trucks and doing dirty labour jobs on the docks all day. But then if I leave I'll have to take a minimum wage job somewhere else and then I'll be struggling with my bills so I'm basically stuck. My dad said if I leave I'll end up getting stuck working at Walmart the rest of my life, which is rude as hell to grocery store workers considering they worked their asses off all pandemic. Making decisions is impossible for me.

Still having issues with my heart beating like crazy, and feeling tingly and nervous inside. Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day I guess. I am going to find out if my friend wants to stay my friend besides my stupid behavior. Ahhh, I hate myself for not being the way I want to be.

You ever cough so violently that it makes you 👌 this ****in close to throwing up, for the past 3 nights in a row, while you are TRYIN to go to sleep but can't cause you're coughing so damn hard and you are losing sleep over it? Also it makes your stomach hurt cause you threw up in your throat but didn't *fully* puke?

I guess it could be worse. It only gets that bad when I'm laying in bed tryin to got to sleep. Atleast it doesn't happen out in public, like at work.

Although I have had times were it feels like it could come to that while not at home. It almost did once.

Yesterday I rung my medical centre to get an appointment so I can update my medical certificate and they said that the next available appointment isn't until 2 weeks away. I said I needed it asap as my medical certificate expires tomorrow, so they said to ring back today for an appointment. Now they tell me that it's not urgent enough and that I have to try for a cancelation spot :( I'm so sick of everything medical related right now, it's too overwhelming
Right now I've exhausted all my options, including having a phone consultation where they couldn't do anything for me, and will have to wait until Tuesday to start ringing around again since everything is closed until then 😔 oh well, there's no point worrying about it as it's so far beyond my control that it's not even funny

I should probably RSVP to my cousin but... I really don't feel like going there but I guess I could attend one of their things later maybe when I can have proper vacation and don't have to go back and forth there in a couple of days just and I don't have work to think of.

I really don't mind them but other people can be just.. no.

So it's been 1 year since one of my main Discord servers was deleted. This came like a week after I had soft left the other main server I was active in, which turned into me permanently leaving it months later. I haven't replaced either one since then, so there's been this void within me. I miss being in that deleted server, but even more than that, I miss being in servers I felt super comfortable in and chatted in a ton. Admittedly, I feel a bit lonely some days without those servers. I know that void will be filled one day, I just want it to come sooner rather than later.
I know this feeling all too well, I used to be in a discord chat with some old TBT friends and we kinda just stopped talking one day (in that, I would post a message and no one would reply, or we would make small talk and leave it at that) and it's sad bc it used to be so active and being in that group chat gave me a way to talk to people when I felt like I couldn't reach out to anyone. granted I now have this forum and I talk to people on here quite a bit, and one of my friends from that group chat still talks to me regularly on discord, but idk I miss being in a group chat with a bunch of friends. I also can't help but wonder how they're doing these days.

I could be sleeping soundly right now but instead the cat had to wake me up right at 6am to be let out of my room bc she's a turd. I guess it's not all that bad, cause now I get to watch the sun rise through my window, but I'm still kinda tired 😪

i am so ****ing miserable right now that it’s not even funny. like, i’m genuinely on the verge of having a breakdown over here. i knew recovering from my wisdom teeth and premolar extractions was gonna be difficult and frustrating for me, but i wasn’t expecting it to be this downright awful. i just want to be able to smoke a joint, chew food and sleep on my side, and i can’t.

plus, i think the meds i’m on are having a really bad effect on me. i’m experiencing severe (and i do mean severe) brain fog, blurred vision, agitation and a huge increase in appetite. ya’ll know how a picture sometimes comes out looking blurry and like it’s covered in tiny little specks if it’s taken with a camera that has a dirty lens? that’s what everything looks and feels like right now. i can’t say for certain that the meds are what’s causing it, but i wasn’t like this before so idk.

the blurred vision, agitation and increase in appetite is semi tolerable, but the brain fog is really ****ing me up. it’s like my brain and body have disconnected from one another, and i can’t stand it. it’s literally taken me over an hour just to write this post because i can barely string 2 sentences together right now. everything i do or write looks and sounds like it doesn’t make sense, even though i know it does. i can’t respond to any of my friends’ messages, or have a conversation with my mom, or even pay attention to my cat right now because of how bad the brain fog is. it’s unbearable. i feel like a piece of **** for not responding to my friends because i know they just want to check up on me and make sure i’m doing okay, but i can’t, and i’m not. i’m not doing okay at all. i honestly don’t even really want to talk to anyone right now, not while i’m like this. i love and appreciate my friends so, so much, but i’m miserable company right now and trying to make my brain work enough to respond to people is just making me feel worse.

i also joined tbt 7 years ago today, and i can’t say or do anything to celebrate because i can’t think. everything just really ****ing sucks right now.

I could be sleeping soundly right now but instead the cat had to wake me up right at 6am to be let out of my room bc she's a turd. I guess it's not all that bad, cause now I get to watch the sun rise through my window, but I'm still kinda tired 😪
update: over 3 hours later, I took a nap and im still tired.. I really don't feel like eating anything so that won't help. I guess maybe I could go outside for a bit before it starts to really heat up. idk I just need to get up and shake off this tiredness.

also p positive my youth organization is having a meeting today but I just made plans last night to hang out with my friend today and I don't want to tell them no bc they've been really busy with school and that's why we haven't seen each other in a while. plus i really dont want to waste gas driving there, it's about a 45 mile round trip. guess it's another meeting I'll have to miss.

tired of feeling sad and having no energy despite knowing that im taking the right steps. everyone tells me not to rush to be better, but im just tired of feeling like this. i want to be the happy independent person i know i am. i just want to feel right again. at least i can meet with a counselor tomorrow.

why can't i get over people i lose i get so easily attached and im gullible and im sick of people i used to be friends with still talking about me behind my back and convincing everyone to hate me

every time i finally feel okay and normal and like i can do something socially and make friends and be a normal person i somehow screw it up and now she hates me. i tried so hard this time to keep my mouth shut and i did
how did i hurt her i dont understand

Still feeling sick and I might have to go to school soon, not looking forward to it. :(

I'm frustrated because I always have trouble explaining things so I have a bit of trouble speaking (and my stutter doesn't help it). It's a wonder I can write "decently good" fanfiction when I can hardly string two sentences together sometimes. Language is my own worst enemy.

I don't get my parents. They grounded me and my brother because we were arguing and being annoying?? We argue every single day, are we gonna get in trouble for it? Most likely yes, because that's how my parents "fix" it, by punishing us every time we do something wrong until we learn to not do it. :/

Back