• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

My therapist told me that he was feeling sick. I was really worried about him because I wanted to talk to him about more stuff. I really hope he feels better by this week coming up.

I told my brother to start his dishes because he was staring at the TV like usual. My step-mom got mad at me and said told me to mind my own business and do my job. Which is ludicrous because my brother does the same thing, except in a more annoying and demanding way.

Also, my online friend sent me a message, which read: "ZELDA I SEARCHED [my name] UP AND ITS A BOYS NAME HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH-" And I dunno, it made me mad. Well, it's a girl's name where I'm from, and why was my friend laughing about it?? I feel like I'm being petty about this, though.

On Friday my coworker left the company without warning. That makes the second person in a row to leave that I was training to finally get this one account off my hands. Monday I have to train someone else for this other account I've been covering for too damn long. I swear to God, if they leave I don't know if I could take it. I am so, so tired of people wasting my time with training and then just leaving out of nowhere. I fall behind whenever I train someone, have less breathing room, and can't listen to my favorite streams or music. I also have a mole check appointment on Wednesday and have to call back about my results for my other appointment.

I‘m starting to realize something about myself that I’ve been denying for a long time. If it’s true then it makes so much sense. I used to think it was just due to my mental issues and I coul possibly fix it in therapy. I never even entertained the idea until recently, but I think it’s a part of me that I can’t change and as someone whose been bending over backwards to change myself to fit my entire life. I now realize that I don’t want to change this and I’m happy and fine the way that I am. I’m just worried that other people may not accept it. It really doesn’t change anything for me personally because I’m already this way and I don’t know any other way to live, but if I accept all the things about myself that I’ve been denying, I think I could be a much happier person.

Anytime I ask a question, even if it isn’t to my dad, he raises his voice and gets aggravated with me. I really am tired of this. i don’t understand why my mon is always like let’s not start an argument when it really hurts me. why should i be punished because my dad doesn’t take anything for anxiety?

Last edited:
i always have an urge to play acnh but i always end up getting bored of it after a few hours so 😭 i’m stuck in like a never ending loop. also for some reason i feel pressure to make my island look “aesthetic” and like terraforming just turns me off from the game so much. i wanna get back into playing acnh regularly but idk i can’t :(

also my throat has been hurting for several weeks???? and it’s the only symptom i’ve been having so it kinda sucks :/ i’m going to the doctor on wednesday so i might talk to him about it if it doesn’t get better by then😣

why can't i get over people i lose i get so easily attached and im gullible and im sick of people i used to be friends with still talking about me behind my back and convincing everyone to hate me

every time i finally feel okay and normal and like i can do something socially and make friends and be a normal person i somehow screw it up and now she hates me. i tried so hard this time to keep my mouth shut and i did
how did i hurt her i dont understand
I feel you, I‘m in a similar situation.

I’m worried the issue with the fuses in my apartment is actually more complicated than I think and it’s not simple to fix. Someone is coming to look at it tomorrow while I’m working and I’m just concerned it’s not easily fixable? I hope it is. I want to play my XBOX.

I spent the past two hours agonising over a three-sentence email. Finally hit submit. I feel so pathetic right now.

And the stomachache that woke me up 12hrs ago still persists. 😔

right hand isn't doing too well today. I started having a carpal tunnel flare-up yesterday that still hasn't gone away, so I'm forced to wear a brace on my hand to keep my wrist immobile, not to mention ofc my psoriasis is back and it's not too bad on my left hand but it's pretty bad on my right, it itches a lot and I have to try so hard not to touch it cause that'll just make it worse.

I have things I want to do today and I actually have the energy/motivation for once, but my right hand is almost totally incapacitated and it's making it really hard to do stuff 😔

I spent the past two hours agonising over a three-sentence email. Finally hit submit. I feel so pathetic right now.

And the stomachache that woke me up 12hrs ago still persists. 😔
I don't know if you still have it, but I had a terrible stomachache a few months ago, give or take. It was brutal and one of the worst ones I've ever had. Felt like something was trying to burst out of me. Like one of those aliens. When I got off of work, I plugged in a heating pad and placed it over my stomach. It took a while, but the heat and pressure did alleviate it some.

Hopefully you already feel better or will soon! And if not, try giving a heating pad a go.

I really want to put a semi permanent bright/pastel colour through my hair since I have a blondeish balayage at the moment...but I'm also scared of the judgment I'll face at work 😩 the boys would take the piss out of me lol

My eyes were watering earlier, I guess because of the weather, and being around smokers… well my friend thought I was crying I guess? She asked me if I was okay. I’m glad she was concerned.

Another thing: She told me she let her 17 year old friend give her a tattoo. It doesn’t look bad at all, just she was super proud of it but it’s very concerning. Also, she hasn’t even been at work for the past week or so because she had pneumonia and she was outside smoking a cigarette when I saw her today. She said she should probably quit. Well, I agree with that.

She’s a nice girl. She’s 19. I just don’t know about her decisions. She’s on bipolar meds as it is and going to therapy. Not to mention, her boyfriend is kind of a dick and she keeps justifying his behavior.

Back