• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

This is really minor, but it’s still frustrating.

I went to a used game store and picked up Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga. Of the 14 times I tried to boot the game it only worked twice. The scratches were deep, so that wasn’t surprising. Today I returned the game in exchange of Final Fantasy 8. I go home and it freezes an hour in. My PS2 runs every other game I own perfectly fine. Only these two scratched games had issues. People really need to take better care of their game discs. This is ridiculous…

An (ex?-)friend seemed really distanced yesterday. Last Friday I said something she didn’t like, but it wasn’t necessarily wrong. I still apologized. She behaves awkwardly. I don’t know what to think or do.

I’m having trouble falling asleep; stayed up too late again. I heard my dad screaming at my kittens and it really upset me; it isn’t anything new since he’d scream at my late kitty when she almost tripped him when she begged. still my dad’s inability to handle his anxiety and refusal to get it treated and his temper bothers me so much. I hate how my mom all these years would just say “just deal with it” or he won’t listen which is true, but, over 30 years of him going ballistic because I ask a question or when i show anxiety, really makes me uncomfortable (to put it lightly), or when i have trouble saying stuff since it takes me forever to put my thoughts in words or to process a question. yet he claims he knows i have mental disabilities. yeah sure… I’d move if i wasn’t dependent on my family and had a job but no one wants to hire me and i can’t function at all; can’t get myself to do even things i want to do like my games. my kittens deserve better; they’re kittens and they are going to be mischievous, but no reason to go ballistic because they are getting in your closet. my dad is so scary when he gets mad. part of the reason i’ve become pretty much a shut in my own house is because I can’t deal with him. I always liked being in my room and having privacy but i’d still interact a little with family; I can interact with my mom but i can’t deal with him and his temper.

edit: they ended up knocking over a plant and breaking the pot. still no need to take out his anxiety on the kittens :(. his yelling is scary. i mean i get being scared about them possibly getting cut, but seriously need to do something about that temper and anxiety. kittens don’t know better.

also panicking about something. i messaged some mods on discord about something and been worrying about a bunch of stuff. i just sent a message to one individual mod, and also am kinda freaking out. i like her and the mods that talk to us a lot; just afraid of annoying them.

Last edited:
Messed up the line art layer on an artwork I'm in a hurry to finish. I don't have the time to go over everything again.

Why did I decide to make this be the one piece where I don't make it in to pixel art. I could've fixed this so easily if I was working with pixels.

An alcoholic relative wants to visit me. She called me in a bad mood while she was wasted(she's always in a bad mood whilst wasted), with an accusatory tone, and it's set the mood for the entire trip. I'm dreading it and avoiding her. Sometimes I wish I could tell her to leave me alone, but I feel powerless. She doesn't listen. She has consistently been drunk on a near daily basis since I was a child. The thought of returning to this life makes me anxious/nervous, and when I hear her being drunk on the phone, I feel like I'm there again.

go downstairs to finally make my strawberries. discover my brother ate the whole box of about 25 and only left my 5, and my mom's like, "You're lucky you even got that" ??? how about you don't let him eat the whole freaking majority when he doesn't even live here anymore yet keeps treating this place like his own personal bachelor pad and pantry.

oh thank you dream, thats exactly what i wanted to start my day waking up from. i get that my brain wants to process everything but cant it just leave me out of it... its just too much. i hate waking up and crying right away. i hope this dream doesnt become a theme

Apparently my boss wants me to attend some stupid introduction day the coming Monday... which is fun cause I've been working in the organization for years now. Like I totally understand new workers like one of my co-worker so I don't know why I have to go. I would probably mind less if it was shorter and I didn't have to travel across town for it :/

Something's up with my dad. He tells me and my brother to get ready to go to my grandma's house. When I ask why, he says that we're eating supper there, but like it's not even noon here?? And why is he making me go see my grandma when I still have covid? Plus, we have people over who are currently fixing our toilet, is my dad really gonna leave them here, alone in our house? I'm very skeptical right now and I'm worried.

i'm screaming. there's this super cute plush i was interested in, and it's $33 which is already a little pricey to me, but fair enough because it's an independent company, the plush is made of good material and decently sized, but then i go to shipping and it's $36?! that's more than the damn product! jesus christ. i knew it would probably be a little expensive even though it's only from the US (i'm UK), but i bought a similarly sized plush from there a few months back where the shipping was half that price. $36... that's insane, actually.

Talking about shipping I wish DPD could decide if the value is so I need to pay customs or it's below that value so I don't have to. Just let it go or alert me, ffs.

my throat still hurts and my head is starting to hurt and i’m starting a cough??? i just had a cold at the beginning of april??? 🙃

not my parents screeching at each other and then bringing me into it?? i hate them. i hate them so ****ing much.

I keep getting these ads from "copin comics", but the ads look very... Provocative. Some examples I've seen are "sweet spot" and..... "the lady and the silly dog" (or something like that). Don't expect me to wanna read it if it looks like an 18+ manga. Does it actually deliver? I don't want to know.
Kinda sad that I already finished The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants, I am unsure if more seasons/episodes are currently being made. And why the heck are my lips so dry?!

✨ow braces stop✨
Post automatically merged:

i'm screaming. there's this super cute plush i was interested in, and it's $33 which is already a little pricey to me, but fair enough because it's an independent company, the plush is made of good material and decently sized, but then i go to shipping and it's $36?! that's more than the damn product! jesus christ. i knew it would probably be a little expensive even though it's only from the US (i'm UK), but i bought a similarly sized plush from there a few months back where the shipping was half that price. $36... that's insane, actually.
inflation is going to kill us all. i'm sorry you couldn't get your plush :C

My last vaccine was months ago, but I still sometimes get a sore arm. It feels just like right after the vaccine, and lasts for a day or two. It can’t be a normal muscle ache because I don’t do anything unusual with my arm.

What the heck?! I swear I had the Vs. Annie mod in my files, but I don't. That was a literal pain in the *** to set up 'cause I don't know how to change assets. Now I can't play one of my favorite FNF mods...

it's only 7pm yet I feel like I've exhausted all my energy for the day. I didn't even do that much today, (though ig I'm compensating for doing a ton of cleaning yesterday). I want to draw and play Spyro and maybe record a new video for my yt channel, but a bigger part of me really just wants to go to bed 😞

Back