• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

i always get blamed for and/or im the reason my parents argue all the time🙃

I'm scared of growing up and failing as an adult. I feel so unprepared and I'm not doing so well in school.

Also I was typing Poofesure quotes and accidentally pressed CTRL + V (paste) instead of CTRL + C (copy), and I lost all my progress. I don't wanna re-watch the video just to get back the quotes. I knew I should've written it down on paper...
Have you tried CTRL + Z? It might restore the stuff you accidentally lost.

I feel dead on both the outside and inside.
I feel that way a lot too. That feeling doesn’t make you feel bad per se, but it doesn’t make you feel good either. It’s like an overwhelming feeling of neutrality.

my neck hurts so badly i can hardly move it! i thought i pulled a muscle in my sleep or something, but it’s been a few days and it seems to just be getting worse.

I feel that way a lot too. That feeling doesn’t make you feel bad per se, but it doesn’t make you feel good either. It’s like an overwhelming feeling of neutrality.

No, it actually definitely makes me feel bad, lol.

I’m so incredibly average as a person. I don’t know if this is the definition of lazy, but I just do not have that many interests. Sometimes I feel insecure seeing other people have their own achievements in life, but I can‘t imagine myself having the energy to do the same thing. All I really want to do is enjoy life the way I want to, but I’m scared people will see me as a lazy person.

(sigh) trying to stay healthy is starting to get hard. All these junk foods wherever I go keep taunting me. Its like their unavoidable. Now since prices are going up in stores I have to limit how much stuff I can buy.
Post automatically merged:

I’m so incredibly average as a person. I don’t know if this is the definition of lazy, but I just do not have that many interests. Sometimes I feel insecure seeing other people have their own achievements in life, but I can‘t imagine myself having the energy to do the same thing. All I really want to do is enjoy life the way I want to, but I’m scared people will see me as a lazy person.
Don't listen to what others think of you. You remind me of myself when I was going through my dark days of depression.

Last edited:
It is almost 4AM in my area, and I am wide awake. ._.

Usually, I would not mind this, but I have somewhere to be this afternoon ._.

I'm so tired, even though I followed my teachers' orders and went to bed earlier (I think I fell asleep at around 11 PM, which is pretty early for me). I know for sure that I'm gonna fall asleep in class, and then get woken up/yelled at/humiliated.
I don't get my step-mom, she asked me if I had breakfast, even though I was literally sitting next to her at the table when I was. Like, what the heck?
And I just looked at my schedule and have a pretty crap day. I have French (bleh), Art (not my favorite subject), Ethics (why is this course in French and at a 10th grade level?!), and English (probably the only decent class today).

Had too much Mämmi/Memma(Finnish easter dessert that literally looks like some took a dump in a box lol but it's yum I promise!) and feeling way too full :c

Also no sign of the package, but at least they promised to help me to track it down so that's good!

Also why do some hiragana literally looks like someone who got drunk on sake scribbled all over a table lol

Last edited:
I'm so tired, even though I followed my teachers' orders and went to bed earlier (I think I fell asleep at around 11 PM, which is pretty early for me). I know for sure that I'm gonna fall asleep in class, and then get woken up/yelled at/humiliated.
I would recommend trying to wake up and go to bed/sleep at the same time every day. for example I go to bed every night at 10pm and I wake up around 5am (though sometimes I go back to sleep for a bit longer). I find that my worst energy days are days when I either get to sleep way too late (or early, even) or when I don't wake up til around 10-11am. if that doesn't help then it may be an underlying health issue like a vitamin/mineral deficiency or depression/anxiety.

I have like 8 things I want to do all at once but I'm only one person and I can only do one thing at a time, so my stupid ADHD brain is like "fine we won't do anything then" so I've been sitting here for like 30 minutes just scrolling through TBT and getting absolutely nothing done sjdlfsjdlkfjslk

People will always judge. Don't do or not do things because someone might think differently. I do reenactments. I've had a few people who go out of their way to tell me that hobby is stupid, childish, makes me pathetic ect. I never listened to them with that or any other hobby or things I do. I don't do it as often as I used to, but I enjoy/enjoyed to do it when I have the time and I am not going to stop just because of someone's viewpoint.

Society has hammered it in our brain that our career should be what defines us. Which is what most people think of when they say success/accomplishments. Sure a good job is great, but if you can have a decent one where you can live comfortably and enjoy life the way you want to and that makes you happy, than that is what matters.

@xSuperMario64x Do what I do and write a list of what you want/needs to be done. Organize them in way that implies what can be done the easiest, the least/most amount of time, and what seems the most important to get done first. That way if you don't have a lot of time you can tackle one of the quicker things and cross it off the list and so forth.

I really hope when my boss said 'I like her but sometimes I want to kill her. I swear she has mental issues' that she wasn't talking about me. Even thou I had JUST left the room. And I know other coworkers will talk about others behind their back/when they aren't around.

Like yeah, I might have undiagnosed mental issues. I might have autism, or ADHD. I might have Covid brain fog from the THREE ****ING times I've prob had it. And before anyone says anythin, I wear my mask. People around me don't. My memory is also shot. But I'm still tryin my best. I'm still working here a year+ later, October will make 2. You didn't fire me when you had the chance. It's not like these mental issues came up later, I've always been like this. I've been 'promoted' a few times already so it's not like I'm a bad worker. I clearly put in the effort and do more than some others. I clearly show initiative to learn. I'm tryin with my stupid *** brain okay.

My brain works really different from everyone else's and it shows in so many coworkers interactions. It's a hindrance most of the time. I've been talked to like a child by one coworker cause she was telling me where some doggie hair dye was. Not that I could say 'don't talk to me like that' cause sometimes I have to be talked to like that. She was basically just saying slowly where it was and was repeating it. Like, it sucks that I have to be talked to like that sometimes cause I'm bad with directions. I need CLEAR CUT TO THE POINT BLUNT direction and conversation. I *need* to be told things clearly. Yeah so does everyone but idk how to describe it. To me atleast, people aren't always clear with that they are saying. To someone like me, if they said that to someone else, they would get it. I wouldn't.

I wish I had an answer as to why I'm like this. But I don't. I can't say 'yeah I have xyz which is why I'm like this'. Even if I had a name/diagnosis for it, that won't sovle all the problems, if any. I don't even know what to tell people how to interact with me. Like a child? Like I'm a dumb***? Cause I am, but I'm tryin.

There was a Thunderstorm early this morning that woke me up! I had to unplug my stuff before any of them got damaged. This is why I don't like weather like this.

Back