• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

A certain app isn't working right now, and hasn't been all evening, and I find it very isolating because it's how I communicate with almost everyone in my life - family, friends, colleagues, etc. 😥

the water has been off in my building for almost 5 hours and its nearly 5pm. when it initially went off i called the office to figure out what happened and they said it would be 2 hours while theyre working on a leak in the building. i just called back but they have no time estimate for completion anymore, so im worried i wont have any water overnight either :c i really wish i could at least flush the toilet

edit: its finally back on T^T i thought for sure by now it would be out for the night but i suddenly heard the toilet tank refilling and the sinks are working now too

Last edited:
this person i follow on toyhouse keeps posting these "get to know my ship" nsfw things, and i. it's marked, obviously, so they're doing nothing wrong, i'm the one clicking on it lol, but do people normally think that in depth about their ocs sex lives? or am i just too asexual to get it. i won't get into the categories detailed because i don't think i'm allowed to even mention those here lmao, but it's so... it also feels kind of weird that out all of the characters i've seen (10+) featured on the sheets, not a single one has been outright gay. every other sexuality, including straight, though. hm. could be reading too much into that, but it feels a little... convenient.

I am so SICK and tired of my parents always keep trying me like I'm a kid and always like a servant. My mom asked me to get her something to drink. I give her water she complains, I give her soda in a small glass, she complains about it being too much, then we got into a heated argument. I just snapped and said "YOU KNOW WHAT STOP ACTING LIKE A BABY BOOMER AND DO THINGS YOURSELF FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE!" Of course that made her more angry and she said "You better watch it mister or else I will do things to you that you will not wanna know"

I just remember going into my room and just punching my pillow out of anger because my mom is being such an ungrateful person. My dad barely does anything to help. All he does is just be lazy around the house and never helps out. He has the nerve to tell me "YOu know why don't you start getting a job" Look I am autistic and I cannot handle stuff like this and its things like this that puts me in a really bad mood. I wish I didn't had to deal with parents who are so ungrateful but sometimes this is the stuff that they do to me that just makes me not wanna be around them anymore.

I am stuck living with them because I don't have another place to stay. I cannot afford a new home. Getting a job has become so much harder these days thanks to the Pandemic 2 years ago and I just can't TAKE much more of this stress. I know this is stuff that I should not let bother me but it happens too often.

So I just woke up 1 hour ago, I was doing my daily morning routine, and my same-aged cousin ruined my morning routine.

My Daily Morning Routine:
- Eat breakfast.
-Open PC.
-Look at my Discord messages.
-Look at TBT.
-Do school work.

That one "Look at my Discord messages". When my cousin saw me looking at Discord, he was like "HEY DON'T DISCORD, DO YOUR SCHOOL WORK!"
It annoys me like I'm not gonna do anything or message people all day because I have so much school work. And I usually look at my Discord to ask my friends how are they today. 😑😑😑

I sure do love how five years of constant bullying at school and a toxic relationship have completely damaged my ability to socialize. Every day I have to resist the urge of over apologizing to every person I speak or text to. Don’t even get me started on my fear of abandonment. I always have this voice in the back of my head that says most of my friends and acquaintances will cut all contact with me. Only a few people have actually done that, but it’s still enough to make me paranoid.

I would tell my group of therapists this, but they only ask maintenance questions. By that I mean they only talk about things I can do to handle brain chemical imbalances. Whenever I bring up deeper issues they only give me suggestions to calm down. I want to keep seeing them, but it would be nice if they could actually get at the source of the issue.

I woke-up at 5am and can't get back to sleep, agh. I've a meeting this afternoon that I've been dreading all week. It'll be me, two colleagues, and eleven higher-ups - and I'm not sure I agree with some the views I'm meant to be representing today so that is going to be fun.

Upside I'm meeting someone for coffee after and she said she'll be happy to listen to me vent. 🌹

[Removed]

Last edited:
went to an appointment that isn't even until next week; apparently i managed to write it down wrong everywhere 😣

this person i follow on toyhouse keeps posting these "get to know my ship" nsfw things, and i. it's marked, obviously, so they're doing nothing wrong, i'm the one clicking on it lol, but do people normally think that in depth about their ocs sex lives? or am i just too asexual to get it. i won't get into the categories detailed because i don't think i'm allowed to even mention those here lmao, but it's so... it also feels kind of weird that out all of the characters i've seen (10+) featured on the sheets, not a single one has been outright gay. every other sexuality, including straight, though. hm. could be reading too much into that, but it feels a little... convenient.
being ace is so weird in a world full of allosexual people lol. I'm friends w another furry artist on toyhouse and she has quite a few NSFW YCH and I always look at them out of sheer curiosity and then think "why would I--or anyone else--ever put my characters in these situations?" and then I remember that not everyone is ace. luckily she doesn't post the "get to know my ship" stuff, I would have to draw the line somewhere lmaoo. I guess people are interested in stuff like that, I personally think it's weird and gross but that's just me, no offense to those who do it.
then again bc I'm ace all my characters are inherently on the ace spectrum so haha 🤷🤷

I personally don't notice representation much bc even though I could technically consider myself to be Achillean I'm also aroace (aka i have to actively look for it, because relationships aren't second nature to me). but I know that representation really matters and seeing an odd lack of openly gay couples is disheartening.

being ace is so weird in a world full of allosexual people lol. I'm friends w another furry artist on toyhouse and she has quite a few NSFW YCH and I always look at them out of sheer curiosity and then think "why would I--or anyone else--ever put my characters in these situations?" and then I remember that not everyone is ace. luckily she doesn't post the "get to know my ship" stuff, I would have to draw the line somewhere lmaoo. I guess people are interested in stuff like that, I personally think it's weird and gross but that's just me, no offense to those who do it.
then again bc I'm ace all my characters are inherently on the ace spectrum so haha 🤷🤷

I personally don't notice representation much bc even though I could technically consider myself to be Achillean I'm also aroace (aka i have to actively look for it, because relationships aren't second nature to me). but I know that representation really matters and seeing an odd lack of openly gay couples is disheartening.
i know 😭 i don't mind the YCHs just because i'm not sex repulsed, and i can understand the appeal, maybe, of wanting those of your ocs even if it isn't my cup of tea -- i barely give my ocs sex lives a thought lmao. the whole get to know my ship thing is just So funny though with some of the things they list/describe like who is thinking that much about it and why. i mean, i think most of the ocs involved are paired with her boyfriend's, but in that case i still don't think you need to post it publicly ajskfkfls.

and the gay thing is. they were mostly same-sex pairings with some poly ones, but like they were all still conveniently bi/pan/straight so that's mostly why it felt kind of convenient. i don't really know how to explain it lol. i hope they don't post another though because i'm just the kind of person who has to look out of some morbid-esque curiosity ahdjfkskak.

So tired from all this shelving, wish books in Turkish were properly marked up either from start or just whoever marked them up. Just because it's Latin letters doesn't mean you will automatically get the author/title lol.

Also if I could stop getting cringe POV reels on instagram that'd be nice tyvm.

Dreadfully sick for the second time in two weeks. Combination of clogged sinuses, chills, aches, tired eyes, and a sore throat.

Not sure how or where this was contracted the first time, but I visited my parents last Thursday (who were also getting sick at the time), so I imagine this reboot came from that. 🥲

Very sucky.

Dreadfully sick for the second time in two weeks. Combination of clogged sinuses, chills, aches, tired eyes, and a sore throat.

Not sure how or where this was contracted the first time, but I visited my parents last Thursday (who were also getting sick at the time), so I imagine this reboot came from that. 🥲

Very sucky.
Oh no. That sounds awful, love. Hope you start to feel better soon. 🐑

Back