• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

It's really hard to love and accept myself when others get angry at me for doing things that are out of my control. I'd love to not have an executive disfunction disorder, but It's out of my control. Those same people who get mad at me and say I'm just making excuses want to tell me I have a "superpower" and they're jealous that I can hyper focus just don't get it. Sorry, but you cant pick and choose what you do and don't accept about me.

i can’t sleep and i have school in 2 hours. also my grandma has to go to rehab for her leg for two weeks or more and my dog is going to freak out.

Not really related to anything that’s usually discussed on here, but I need to share this: I just read in a forum for parents that a mother asked for advice because her kid calls her „stupid mom“. Most people replied that “stupid“ is not a bad word and she should just ignore it. Some even said she should laugh about it. If I would have called my mom „stupid“, that would have had consequences, and I think that is good. People are teaching their kids that being disrespectful is funny. And then they don’t understand why their kids are being rude and aggressive when they’re older.

I've been trying to submit an extremely important document for the past 20 minutes and the webpage isn't responding. I hate technology somedays.

edit: after a further 25 minutes I gave up and sent it to the department via email. Hopefully they can upload it for me on their end.

edit 2: The uploader miraculously worked. It's in! I can move on to doing something more productive with my day.

Last edited:
School is tiring. I did the best I could. My answers are correct and everything but... there's a rule that our teacher only qualifies the first three-person who raised their answers. I'm always the fifth one to raise my answers... Hah, that rule.

I'm sick of this ****. I'm sick of people. Some people need to just shut the **** up already. I don't understand how people can be so damn idiotic, stuck up and annoying...

In other words, working sucks. Can't I just retire now and go live in the rural countryside?

Also, a mosquito bit me last night... 😢

I have a final today worth 20% of my grade, it was meant to be a group assignment, yet all the work was left on me...

Another day of my dad lashing out at me because my mom said something to him he didn’t like; he got mad because she told him to move his ladder which was in the way of the car when we got home from grocery shopping. I am so tired of this treatment but there is no escape since i am dependent on my parents still and have no job :/

And now my dad is yelling at my mom :/

I was actually in a decent mood but now am reminded why I never want to leave my room. :/

Last edited:
DPD. My package still stuck in customs. Contacted them (DPD), no reply yet,their Netherlands office that is and iirc it's not a holiday there today. No sign of it being in Sweden, and no invoice for paying custom in my e-mail. Contacted store and they told me to wait til tomorrow and check which is fair but I believe it might be lost 😔

i can’t sleep and i have school in 2 hours. also my grandma has to go to rehab for her leg for two weeks or more and my dog is going to freak out.
I hate night's like those. They are the worst. It's like a mild case of insomnia, because I normally do fall asleep but I'm sure I only get like 1-3 hours or something. So school and work for that day is super rough. Hopefully you can get some better sleep tonight!

I think I might be getting obsessed with a certain YouTuber? Not in a "creepy fangirl" way, of course... I always joke about myself being obsessed when I gain a new interest in something, but this time it's serious. I talk about him constantly, write a bunch of quotes, etc. I'm willing to wake up (or stay up) during the wee hours of the morning just to squeeze in some extra time to watch his videos. Hell, he might even be influencing my language, which is not great because I'm trying to make sure I don't curse. And now I'm wondering if I'm freaking out for nothing right now.

Last edited:
my bf's family had a partly last night w a mobile bar & i embarrassingly passed out in the middle of the party around my bf's entire family
im not fully bothered but i just hope they dont think bad of me LOL

also funny thing but when i woke up i immediately remembered i had a quiz so i panicked HAHAH but i got 18/20 wow :^) stellar

Back