• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

i feel like throwing up.. couldn't this have happened another day, and NOT the day i'm supposed to deliver a presentation? the universe is really bullying me right now, huh?

Rabbit at the vet details
I was so stressed bringing my rabbit to the vet but he's gonna be okay. They had to shave him in 2 spots to put cream on the bites but at least he doesn't need stitches. I just wish the vet was a little more gentle with Theodore cause he grabbed him out of the pet carrier by the scruff of his neck (which you shouldn't do to rabbits) and then I showed the vet a scab on his back and the vet straight up ripped it off with no warning. The scab was really stuck on too so the vet had to pull hard and reopened my rabbits wound. The wound was partially healed and closed up on it's own but after he pulled the scab off it was a big red bleeding circle again. The vet said it had to come off so the cream could get into the wound which makes sense but he was so rough. At least the appointments over with now, my hands were sweating in the vets office.

i feel like throwing up.. couldn't this have happened another day, and NOT the day i'm supposed to deliver a presentation? the universe is really bullying me right now, huh?
Same thing happened to me but with 3 group projects so I feel ya 🥲 Hope you feel better soon!

Rabbit at the vet details
I was so stressed bringing my rabbit to the vet but he's gonna be okay. They had to shave him in 2 spots to put cream on the bites but at least he doesn't need stitches. I just wish the vet was a little more gentle with Theodore cause he grabbed him out of the pet carrier by the scruff of his neck (which you shouldn't do to rabbits) and then I showed the vet a scab on his back and the vet straight up ripped it off with no warning. The scab was really stuck on too so the vet had to pull hard and reopened my rabbits wound. The wound was partially healed and closed up on it's own but after he pulled the scab off it was a big red bleeding circle again. The vet said it had to come off so the cream could get into the wound which makes sense but he was so rough. At least the appointments over with now, my hands were sweating in the vets office.
Oh no, that sounds so harsh to the rabbit. I'm glad he'll be okay, though!

It started with me commenting on twitter that it was rude that this guy saying something about someone's condition. It blew up with a million notifications from people commenting on my comment and now everyone is arguing over whether or not people with conditions and or disabilities should be included in a business/work at a business because it effects the business. (even though they are capable of doing stuff..)
Just why in 2022 is this even a topic? Just... why!? And I thought Twitter was pretty liberal? Maybe I am wrong..
It just annoys me so much because at the same time, the very people saying people with conditions and disabilities should not be working at x are the same people who say these people are lazy and taking handouts or they are unmotivated and that is why they are x and shouldn't be able to have or do this or that. It can't be both ways, unless you want us dead I suppose...
People put so much worth and emphasis on such odd things. You can't win.

i started crying over some deep things yesterday w my boyfriend, i hate thinking about some things bc i genuinely don't know how to sort them out and im scared that if i change anything, i'll internally collapse
also sorry if i havent responded to a lot of people online these days, sometimes im exhausted and i don't want to deal with things (esp heavy things, i am not your therapist). i am just. one person. trying to get through things. please be patient with me tysm

My blood sugar this morning was around 122 mg/dl, I know I should not be upset, but it makes me angry and upset that it got by this number. The thing is all my blood sugar before Lunch and before Dinner have been in the 90s whenever I eat sugar free food and low carbs that it helps, but as soon as I eat anything that is high in carbs or sugar it makes my blood sugar go up.

I've constantly told my parents to stop giving greasy food but somehow they forgot and just kept giving me foods that they made for me, therefore it was hard for me to know if the food was even good to began with. The thing is I always read nutritional labels on foods before I consume. I've to always be careful because I can't afford my blood sugar to go up high again after what happened to me back in March 23rd when I had REALLY high blood sugar that sent me to the hospital.
Update: Turns out this a normal thing that happens because according to Google:

"In the early hours of the morning, hormones, including cortisol and growth hormone, signal the liver to boost the production of glucose, which provides energy that helps you wake up. This triggers beta cells in the pancreas to release insulin in order to keep blood glucose levels in check. Whenever possible, aim to keep your glucose levels in range between 70 and 130 mg/dL in the morning before you eat breakfast, and between 70 and 180 mg/dL at other times"

Man I feel like I overreacted because I had no idea this was a thing.

Been going through a rough 2-3 weeks where I often would get somewhere between 1-4 hours of sleep. Even right now I'm functioning on like little sleep. I'm so tired...
I’m ruminating on the several times I got ghosted. Without going into details it’s the one I mentioned a few days ago and one I feel too uncomfortable to talk about. What’s weird is that both of those people are on my friends list even though they’ve actively ignored me for months. I don’t know if they want me to pull the plug, or they just forgot. The thing is I know I can’t control how other people treat me. Some people are just inconsiderate. I’ve forgotten to reply to texts plenty of times too. Although I apologize every time and it’s within a few weeks, not one year. I don’t know why they can’t just say their feelings upfront.

I’m latching on to these failed friendships and it’s eating away at me. I don’t know how to get these people out of my head. It only seems to affect me in the middle of the night too. As if my insomnia wasn’t bad enough…
I had two friends that honestly I should've stopped trying and or pulled the plug sooner. The friendship was way dead long before they blew up on me and severed ties. I still think about them sometimes, but not as much as before. And I'm better off without them as terrible as that is to say. I can't remember that many good times with them and way more negative times. Or at least more times where I left feeling miserable.

To me it sounds like you're in the same boat. If I were you, but I'm not, I would probably take them off of my friendlist so I don't actively think of them whenever I got to check out my friendlist. I'm assuming this is for the Switch or something? I hope you feel better!

I tried putting contacts in and it was a huge mess. I paid an insane amount of money for the fitting for them, yet I haven't even used them since. I decided to try them again since the fitting went so awfully. Long story short, my eyes won't even open wide enough for me to put the contacts in. I paid a lot of money for nothing.

just very annoyed with myself because a year ago I decided I should learn photoshop and illustrator at the basic level, so that I could apply to this graphic design diploma program, and hopefully eventually get a career in graphic design. i bought a couple of Udemy courses and started learning photoshop...

...but i quickly got distracted with whatever and now, a year later, I'm back at square one. I really must have ADHD or something. Just so disappointed in myself. why do I do this

Graphic design isn't even my dream job or anything, but I am so stuck in life, I have to do something, I'm tired of feeling useless, tired of not having money, tired of being a depressed hermit. blah

haven't had any issues with asthma in quite a while, and suddenly I feel like I can't breathe very well. guess I need to find my inhaler or I'm gonna have a hard time going to sleep.

edit: found my inhaler, I can already breathe a lot better. I wonder what caused my asthma to act up? maybe from working on the living room floor all day and inhaling chalk/dust. big oof.

Really upset with UtaPri right now.. For the separate Sanrio collab cards, they're all step-up campaigns, WITH PAID PRISMS only. It's like they WANT you to go broke trying to get the card you really want? :<

Personally, I think attending any type of thing to skip class is very common, unfortunately. I attended a vocational school during my sophomore year of high school only to skip gym class — because those who went didn’t have to take a full gym class. However, I wasn’t into it at all and it wasn’t worth it for me. I stopped attending the following year, so yes, I dropped out of that vocational school.

I think it’s a good thing you went to show your support. Don’t let a few people stop you from wearing that shirt or expressing yourself.

I feel like I’m making slower progress with Japanese compared to my classmates. Some of them already have excellent pitch accent and wide vocabularies. Meanwhile I can barely make a sentence that is longer than four words. They can speak immediately while I usually take several seconds to respond. It’s weird because I can understand what others are saying with no issue. It’s just speaking that I’m struggling with. A part of this is from not studying enough. I still don’t know how to study properly, so I usually spend no more than 30 minutes a day, if that. Some days I’m too burned out and do nothing instead. I’d try one of those language speaking apps, but I’m terrified of speaking my second language to a stranger. It’s already hard to enough to talk to my classmates as is.

I feel like I’m making slower progress with Japanese compared to my classmates. Some of them already have excellent pitch accent and wide vocabularies. Meanwhile I can barely make a sentence that is longer than four words. They can speak immediately while I usually take several seconds to respond. It’s weird because I can understand what others are saying with no issue. It’s just speaking that I’m struggling with. A part of this is from not studying enough. I still don’t know how to study properly, so I usually spend no more than 30 minutes a day, if that. Some days I’m too burned out and do nothing instead. I’d try one of those language speaking apps, but I’m terrified of speaking my second language to a stranger. It’s already hard to enough to talk to my classmates as is.
japanese is a really complex language, especially pitch!! people learn things at different rates, but if youre able to understand everything being said i think thats a really good sign that your studying is working! i know it can be really discouraging when you slip up or confuse vocab or forget one of the million grammar lessons, but this stuff will iron out over time. if you can comprehend everything i think you shouldnt be so hard on yourself. over time, quickly responding in japanese will get soo much easier! 30 mins a day sounds plenty to review your notes and practice your kanji. theres going to be a lot of content for a while, and it can feel pretty overwhelming to keep up such a high rate of memorization, but since you said you can understand everything being said, i think youre doing great!!! if you want to include more "studying" without actually studying in your free time, i recommend listening to music in japanese, reading manga, watching anime in sub, even changing your phones language to japanese can be really helpful because that saturation will help you reinforce everything youve learned and possibly teach you new things you havent covered in class yet! also if you like youtube, i highly recommend watching dogen! he is super awesome and hilarious and has a lot of informative videos. anyways good luck to you 🖤 it sounds like youre doing a great job imo

One of my co-workers are seriously driving me nuts. Apparently she thinks it's okay for people to put in incorrect/incomplete catalogue posts for books in the systems, have the same people print those out and also not use a separate slip of paper to write where the books are going... And have me equip those books with labels and chips etc.

Like just let me take out the complete and correct posts cause someone will go and change them later anyway before I do them... Would be way more effective and easy for me. I mean it would save me double/triple checking every books just cause it was wrong from start.

I know people always tell me "Don't be so hard on yourself" but I have every right to be. I always gaslight myself into thinking I've done something wrong and I make sure to correct it. All my life I've always been told that I have done something bad and its one of the reasons I have a spoiled mindset. I take things seriously to make sure it doesn't happen again. I swear I feel like I'm my own worst enemy when it comes to not trying to screw things up.

I sometimes wonder if I was not raised in a toxic environment from my childhood, my life could've been better, but now its already done and there is nothing I can do about it. Whenever something positive actually does happen to me its hard for me to even smile because I have become so emotionally numb to all the negativity I had to deal with throughout my entire life. I don't know weather that makes me feel good or bad. I really do dislike when people try to make behave a certain way that causes my feelings and emotions to get bottled up inside of me to the point where I have a mental breakdown. I really cannot handle all this stress and it really makes me avoid talking to anyone.

I just feel like I am someone who just make things to be a big deal but then I realized that I let my own anger and sadness consume me. It gets me in a sour mood and makes me avoid talking to others just so I would not make them feel uncomfortable. I know people often ask me things like "Whats wrong" then the moment I describe the incident I just get a "whatever you're just full of yourself" response. I really cannot express my problems so well and I just feel stuck.....

I have an essay to submit tomorrow afternoon and I cannot for the life of me clear the fog in my head to write it. I struggled far less for my last assignment which makes this extra frustrating… I wish I could just get this over with and end the stress that makes my heart violently palpitate.

Back