• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Its been a rough week. First I had to spend countless hours setting up my new Xfinity Equipment, Then next thing I know my whole phone number was changed I called Xfinity to fix it but they didn't do much so they told me they will send a Technician by Sunday (thats the last thing I need), and lastly I've been checking my blood sugar a bit too much because I have this constant fear in the back of my mind of it going up high. Maybe I'm kinda over doing it and I just stick to what worked before, but most times my brain goes into stress mode when thinking of how much or how little to eat.

working with a new coworker tomorrow and i'm a bit worried she's not going to like me for some reason hh

Had to work short staffed again which was super not fun 😓 tired of always being the one to pick up the slack around here

I just realized my brother tried to call me earlier and I didn't recognize the number so I didn't answer it. I'm so mad at myself now bc i really want to talk to him. I'm so worried about him rn I can't even relax enough to go to sleep. and now I won't be able to talk to him until probably tomorrow or Sunday.

I just realized my brother tried to call me earlier and I didn't recognize the number so I didn't answer it. I'm so mad at myself now bc i really want to talk to him. I'm so worried about him rn I can't even relax enough to go to sleep. and now I won't be able to talk to him until probably tomorrow or Sunday.
Honestly I think it's a healthy thing to be sceptical to numbers you don't recognize. He could have called again or texted if it really was something important or just in general, so yeah don't feel bad and hope you can talk to him soon :blush:

Honestly I think it's a healthy thing to be sceptical to numbers you don't recognize. He could have called again or texted if it really was something important or just in general, so yeah don't feel bad and hope you can talk to him soon :blush:
I normally wouldn't worry but he's been checked into a hospital for the last 48 hours and I currently have no other way of getting ahold of him. he's not allowed to use his cell phone and that number is the only way he can talk to anyone. I really hope he calls me again sometime today.
Post automatically merged:

I honestly just want to go back to sleep, my anxiety with my brother is really high and idk what to do. I worry about him so much, I don't want anything bad to happen to him. I can't call or text him at all. I really wish he would just come back home (he lives on his own) because I would never let him feel this way when I'm around. I hope he knows that he's like my best friend and I don't know what I would do without him.

I'm just too stressed and anxious to do anything else. I really don't handle stress very well and this is making it difficult for me to function normally.

Last edited:
my mom thinking she knows more than my professionally trained therapist and her response to "you could stand to be more supportive and understand that the way your depression effects you is not the same way it effects me" was "fine, i'll stop being as supportive as i already am" ?????? sounds like i'm not the only one who needs therapy.

I normally wouldn't worry but he's been checked into a hospital for the last 48 hours and I currently have no other way of getting ahold of him. he's not allowed to use his cell phone and that number is the only way he can talk to anyone. I really hope he calls me again sometime today.
Ah okay that I understand (and makes sense since it's a hospital), but yeah hope he calls back. At least you know it's him now and hope he gets better! ❤️
--

Also Chapter ?? of Lost Package:

So I asked the store this week to start a case on the package with DPD since they 100% lost it in their facility now, it's been there for almost a month. So I check DPD tracking today for fun and it says "lol there's a been a delay in our facility we'll update you soon"..... Like okay someone seems to have "found" but it's still lost in Netherlands LOL.

Last edited:
Ah okay that I understand (and makes sense since it's a hospital), but yeah hope he calls back. At least you know it's him now and hope he gets better! ❤️
yeah im sorry if I sounded rude at all, I was really stressed. I talked to my mom this morning and she said when she talked to my brother he sounded a lot better. his psych meds were not doing well for him. I'm just glad he told someone what was going on. I'm still worried and peob will be until he gets home safe but at least now I know what was wrong and that he's doing better now. I appreciate your replies 💕💕

horrible nightmares and poor sleep. i feel terrible and i havent even been out of bed. ive been trying so hard to focus on positive things and think about a hopeful future, but im so tired of dealing with everything. i feel like my body and mind are just broken down. im so tired of living like this

yeah im sorry if I sounded rude at all, I was really stressed. I talked to my mom this morning and she said when she talked to my brother he sounded a lot better. his psych meds were not doing well for him. I'm just glad he told someone what was going on. I'm still worried and peob will be until he gets home safe but at least now I know what was wrong and that he's doing better now. I appreciate your replies 💕💕
No no it's okay I understand. I should apologize if something, there's just so many people who get bad experiences with unknown numbers even if they eg. expect someone in the hospital to call.

And no problems and glad to hear ❤️

We got a new scale, and despite me only being 112 pounds (when I originally thought I'd be 120+), I still fret about my weight. I have too much fat on my stomach and my thighs, I need to get rid of it. My IRL best friend suggested that I stop snacking and incoporate more activity, but what do I do? Continue snacking and make no effort to incoporate activity. The only 'exercise' I get is from playing Wii Sports and occasionally walking my dog.
I'm also tired of my friends and family making assumptions like "you're so skinny" and "you have no stretch marks". I hide my fat with baggy clothes and I have stretch marks on my hips. I don't get it. A few months ago I claimed that I didn't care about what people think of me, but now I'm being self-conscious about my weight.

Back