• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

god, I really, really didn't want a Battle of Alberta playoff series. Having to deal with that on top of the Battle of Florida in this round is going to be the death of me.

I have to wake up early tomorrow to go to a funeral. I’m actually looking forward to the ride there and back, and possible lunch afterward the funeral.

But I’m not looking forward to waking up early. Plus funerals are sad ;-;

My step-mom woke me and my brother up at 7 AM, which is half an hour early than usual. Now I don't have time to watch Poofesure or play Wii/Switch Sports. I'm gonna have to wait till I get back home. :(

I haven't played Cat Game in a bit, I hope I wasn't kicked out of my club from inactivity.

it’s so hot and humid outside i hate this weather. my english teacher wants me to write a 3 page essay about a poem, poet, and a song i like comparing it when i already have another 3 page essay to finish for my theology class, im ready for this day to be over already.

So, I have a tulpa, as well, I don't have a good reason, i am very, very lonely in real life, so i decided 1 month ago, to make a tulpa of who other then...rainbow dash, cause im a loser!

and a couple of weeks ago , i swear i heard a rainbow dash like voice say hello, while alone, in my bedroom, no headphones, nothing.
haven't heard anything since which really bothers me, if it was me going crazy or actually RD.

Have to go work in town tomorrow to help with new books, don't really wanna go there cause people can't do stuff correctly and also gives me wrong information I need for it, blergh D:

I hate that I missed my opportunity to get a rad feather like a month ago :,,,,,,,,,,,)

also need to get stuff done around the house but I'm still so mentally/emotionally drained from this past weekend, I just want to go curl up in my bed for a while. but my dad really needs to get stuff done and he really needs my help and I don't want to let him down.

maybe i should stop watching the news. i know that i need to watch the news to get information but whenever i see something terrible, it sends me into a spiral of anxiety and doom scrolling.

maybe i should stop watching the news. i know that i need to watch the news to get information but whenever i see something terrible, it sends me into a spiral of anxiety and doom scrolling.
I know how it feels like to see such negativity on the news. What I try to do to not feel too scared is to limit how much news I take in and do something else to take my mind off of stuff. It sucks I know about all the stuff that is going on the world but thing is its out of our control and there is not much we can do.

need to get up and make something to eat for me and my mom but the kitten is lying on my lap, looking very cute and perpetuating my executive dysfunction :,,,,,,,,)

edit: can confirm, I still have not eaten. almost getting around to it 😅😅

Last edited:
I woke up today very cheerful. I did a lot of things yesterday around my new home and I that feeling of satisfaction transferred over to today.

Today at work most of my calls have been customers who aren’t necessarily angry, but they are being very passive aggressive. I kind of just wanted to have a nice day today 🙁

I told one of my bestest and trusted online friends about how I'm gaining weight and feeling insecure about it, but their response wasn't quite the nicest.
"theres something called growing
idk if youve heard of it or not /sarc
youre not getting fat
youre growing up dumb***"
I dunno, it just made me feel worse. And they also put "E-ran is in a bad mood DNIUC IWC" (DNIUC = Do Not Interact Unless Close, IWC = Interact With Caution), so I feel like I shouldn't tell them how I felt about their comment. Maybe I'll just wait until they're not in a bad mood...

i asked 4 people for recommendations for my grad school apps a week ago and none of them have done it yet hhh. i told them all this was time sensitive because i was applying so close to the deadline & they all said they would do it asap but UGH come on not a single one has done it yet ?? i’m getting nervous

I’ve been to so many doctor visits and appointments in the last few days I’m in the waiting room getting ready to do 1 more test 😞 can it hurry up so I can enjoy my 2 days off….
I know how you feel. Appointments just take up too much of our time because of all this constant waiting. Yes I do hate waiting rooms.

I’m ruminating on the several times I got ghosted. Without going into details it’s the one I mentioned a few days ago and one I feel too uncomfortable to talk about. What’s weird is that both of those people are on my friends list even though they’ve actively ignored me for months. I don’t know if they want me to pull the plug, or they just forgot. The thing is I know I can’t control how other people treat me. Some people are just inconsiderate. I’ve forgotten to reply to texts plenty of times too. Although I apologize every time and it’s within a few weeks, not one year. I don’t know why they can’t just say their feelings upfront.

I’m latching on to these failed friendships and it’s eating away at me. I don’t know how to get these people out of my head. It only seems to affect me in the middle of the night too. As if my insomnia wasn’t bad enough…

I finally have the motivation to play ACNH after a month of burnout, but there’s only so much free time I have in school to do so. Also I haven’t played Wii Sports/Switch Sports for three days in a row, I think I’m going stir-crazy.

My brother keeps doing this thing where he locks the door when he leaves the house, so I have to stop and unlock it to leave. I think he does this to slow me down and potentially miss the bus. I tried to confront him about it, but he kept turning so I couldn’t face him, literally and metaphorically. But as soon as his friend arrived, he started talking with him. He did the same thing on the bus. Ugh.

It’s only first period and I already wanna go home. I just wanna play video games and watch Poofesure, I don’t wanna be at school right now. I need a hug, but there’s no way I’m getting any of those at school. I get plenty at home, I want to see my parents and hug them. :(

Also I don't like being dead-named and people using the wrong pronouns for me, but it's my fault for not telling enough people about it. I'm still unsure of who I really am, so I'm hesitant to tell people about it.

Back