• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Had this big group of guys heckling me in town about an hour ago. They were shouting over and over at me to get a job... I'm a scientist. 🤦‍♂️
Got to love when people judge on appearances. 🙃

Had this big group of guys heckling me in town about an hour ago. They were shouting over and over at me to get a job... I'm a scientist. 🤦‍♂️
I really hate this time we are living in when people are still judging each other by appearances. Its almost as if they didn't learn their history of how people were treated before and its amazing how things from past history keep on repeating.

Also I don't like being dead-named and people using the wrong pronouns for me, but it's my fault for not telling enough people about it. I'm still unsure of who I really am, so I'm hesitant to tell people about it.
I’ve gone back and forth on my sexuality numerous times because I wasn’t sure if the label or who I was. Now, I don’t really care to find a label and just thought, why not be yourself? I think a lot of times when we have a label, we try to fit ourselves into that label and think “oh, I can’t find this guy attractive because I am a lesbian.” Yes, I do find some guys attractive but that doesn’t mean I want to date them. It’s just aesthetic attraction or myself acknowledging that a person is good looking.

It’s okay to be unsure of who you are, but don’t stress too much about finding a label or trying to fit into certain labels. Just live your life as yourself. I strongly recommend being open about this, though. This should help you gauge whether or not being called certain pronouns or a name feels right. If you keep this to yourself, it’s going to be difficult to come to any real conclusion.

I can't even express enough how depressed I am from work. Things are just at an all-time low right now. I feel my motivation gone and just completely defeated. I think after my one week vacation I'm finally going to submit my two weeks notice. I don't have another job lined up which is the worst part, but I can't risk my mental health anymore staying at this place. It's not worth it... I would rather not have an income for a bit than force myself to keep putting up with the constant bs around me.

My new rabbit Leo bit my other rabbit Theodore (who is practically an old man) and now Theodore has to go to the vet tomorrow cause there's a lump on his skin. I really hope it's a simple fix and not the start of a big problem.

Once again I am reminded that I am a ****in ******* who can't do anyyhin right. I'm such a ****in screw up. Why do I even bother.

I spent 3 hours trying to setup my new modem from Xfinity and they told me I had to download an app just to get everything activated. UGH!
I get that. It's so annoying when companies incorporate having to download something when you already have the darn thing up and running. I have a printer gathering dust because you need to download an app just to use its primary function. It drives me up the wall!

I don't have another job lined up which is the worst part, but I can't risk my mental health anymore staying at this place. It's not worth it... I would rather not have an income for a bit than force myself to keep putting up with the constant bs around me.
Based on my personal experiences I fully encourage this train of thought. I’ve seen so many people put up with garbage they shouldn’t have to deal with just because they don’t have anything else lined up…and yeah, I’ve seen the mental breakdowns the scenario causes.
Not only do I consider clean breaks healthy for the mind, but the lack of income is what kind of lights a fire under you and gives you that incentive to get out there and change your situation for the better. A better workplace is waiting for you…just trust your instinct and take the leap :)
Post automatically merged:

Just find comfort in the fact that you clearly have the higher IQ 🔬

Last edited:
Great, I accidentally deleted my island that I worked hard for 2 years-
I HAVE TO HUNT MY DREAMIES AGAIN-

my psoriasis is flaring up really bad again, and now it's at a point where it hurts and itches a lot. it's so annoying to deal with. I know it's been flaring up because I've been outside a lot recently, it's so stupid that I basically have a sun allergy. guess I'll have to talk to the dermatologist and see what they recommend I do. really don't want to have to wear gloves all the time.

I got woken up on my day off so they can talk to me about something, so if i get cornered about it again like I already know thats whats going to happen I'm going to be irritated. It wasn't that big of a deal and I had already fixed it anyway. I don't understand why people need to be so dramatic or what I'm expected to say. Just don't call me while im sleeping I get so little of it as it is.

EVERY. ****IN. DAY. I SWEAR TO GOD.

I just can't do ANYTHIN right. I had two bath finish dogs today, how hard can it be to mess up two finish dogs. Guess what I did, I messed it up. No one told me you weren't supposed to put the same colour feather on a dogs hair from the last one they had.

My train of thought was 'the mom likes this colour, so I should put this colour in'. No, apparently that's wrong.

I hate myself, I hate the way I think, I hate that I'm so stupid, I hate that I keep messing up.

I was just going to work on a drawing when I see that the tip of my stylus is gone 😩 I can order more replacement tips but it will take at least a few days to get them

So I went to this walk thing at my school to fight against homophobia and transphobia. It was pretty cool, I had fun at least. But what wasn't fun was the comments I got when I went back to school. As soon as I entered my class, I felt the eyes of my classmates on me. It made me feel uneasy. And when I was talking to my teacher, I heard one of my classmates say: "Oh my god, [dead-name] went to that pride thing. That's so weird." Yeah, I was the only person in my class who went. And it was obvious 'cause I had a T-shirt and a bit of face-paint on. And when my brother sat next to me on the bus, he said: "What's with the shirt? Oh, it's from that stupid pride parade ****. I personally wouldn't have gone." And I also overheard one of my classmates say on the bus: "I was tempted go to the parade so I could skip the last two periods." Okay, one. Not a parade, just a walk. But whatever. And two, doing that just to skip school and not for the pride and freedom of expression is just messed up. Someone in my brother's grade did that. Shame on them, they're on my hit-list now. So yeah, all those comments hurt me pretty bad. It almost made me wish I didn't go. :,)

^ I think they're weird for thinking lgbt+ pride is weird lmfao 🤢

I've been going through lots of old pics n stuff to see what I want to hold on to and what I want to put in storage for now, and uh.... I saw something I really wish I didn't see 😳

My blood sugar this morning was around 122 mg/dl, I know I should not be upset, but it makes me angry and upset that it got by this number. The thing is all my blood sugar before Lunch and before Dinner have been in the 90s whenever I eat sugar free food and low carbs that it helps, but as soon as I eat anything that is high in carbs or sugar it makes my blood sugar go up.

I've constantly told my parents to stop giving greasy food but somehow they forgot and just kept giving me foods that they made for me, therefore it was hard for me to know if the food was even good to began with. The thing is I always read nutritional labels on foods before I consume. I've to always be careful because I can't afford my blood sugar to go up high again after what happened to me back in March 23rd when I had REALLY high blood sugar that sent me to the hospital.

i have too much going on this week to just suddenly get the flu... praying i'm recovered by tomorrow because i have a theater performance that is my final grade that i literally cannot miss

Back