• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Bill 96. I don’t know a whole lot about it, but it’s basically a law to make Quebec all French. I think it’s great that the province wants to preserve its French heritage, I really do. But as an Anglophone (a person who speaks English), it’s gonna make living here very difficult. Fellow Ontario citizens, prepare to meet yours truly in the near-future. If I got any information wrong or if there's something I should know, please tell me. I would like to learn more about this Bill 96.

Reactions: oak
This morning, I had to go take exams. I decided to do something different and wear eyeliner. I was on the fence about if it looked good or not, but went for it anyway. I got to the class and a girl was basically staring me down. I'm a very self-conscious person and I always assume that people are judging me if they're staring at me, even if they're not. I got uncomfortable and asked her to please stop staring at me. She proceeds to get angry and go off on me. At least I was nice about it? People are complicated.

my little bun Bakugo stole a chocolate chip muffin that got left where he could get to it. Both buns ate it, but Bakugo seems like he's needing extra love today. I love both my buns, but I definitely have a stronger bond with Bakugo because he's such a snuggle bug and he helped me get through a difficult time in my life. I'm feeling really anxious about them getting gi stasis from eating that i really don't know what I'd do without bakugo their appetites seem fine. as I'm writing this and saying such nice things about him he goes and bites me, he clearly wants snacks. plus he's going to be annoying and pissy for awhile demanding more muffin.

I hate homophobic people. My brother's one of them. He's constantly degrading me for something that's out of my control and is a literal part of me. My dad tells him to stop his behaviour, but to no avail. I just don't get it. He's my brother and should be supportive, but he does the opposite instead.

Bill 96. I don’t know a whole lot about it, but it’s basically a law to make Quebec all French. I think it’s great that the province wants to preserve its French heritage, I really do. But as an Anglophone (a person who speaks English), it’s gonna make living here very difficult. Fellow Ontario citizens, prepare to meet yours truly in the near-future. If I got any information wrong or if there's something I should know, please tell me. I would like to learn more about this Bill 96.
idk how stuff like that works in Canada compared to the US but I would honestly be really surprised if it went through and they started forcing people in Quebec to speak only French. how would they enforce that anyways lmao. I don't think any of the states here have "official" languages, though they are all predominantly English it's technically not official.

been really tired again today. I actually had to lie down for like an hour because I couldn't do anything. my dad and I have been working on that floor out there and he's done wayyy more work than I have and yet I'm really tired. I keep in mind though, he's used to working full time and I'm unable to do so. I get tired really easily. luckily he hasn't gotten mad at me about it, there's not much more I can help with anyways, he's actually installing the new floor and idk how to do that lol. my tendency to be excessively tired makes me feel kinda useless sometimes, though.

my mother is once again forcing me to go to a stupid school event that’s happening tomorrow. she says that i need to go because im apart of the “C O M M U N I T Y” oh HELL NO, it’s like i’m apart of a cult or something.

i don’t want to go because it’s a stupid field day, im sure that my school just makes up these days to find excuses not to have classes. i’d rather have a normal day. i got paired with this team where everyone is friends with each other but me, also 9/10 sure that they were laughing when they saw i got put on their team. shut the hell up are you laughing because im quiet?

So I was at Starbucks and saw a bunch of people gathered by the door. I asked one of them if they were in line. They said no and quickly dodged as I walked around them. I don’t know, that dodge was rather rude. I wasn’t going to walk into them or anything.

This radio channel, like there are more 70s music than ABBA but k lmao.

Also I really really want more 60s mini dresses but they're so hard to find here D:

I cannot handle losing in a game, I swear. Yesterday I was playing Wii Party with my brother, and the Wii remote slid right out of my hand when I was about to hit it against my bedframe. Now I'm screaming names of Miis and bashing my Wii remote on my bed while playing Wii Sports. Maybe I should take a break.

And also me setting up near-impossible game challenges for myself, like beating Switch Sports tennis powerhouse level, or getting 200+ points in Wii Sports bowling. I'm so close to giving up. 🙃

Edit: Aaaaaand I just pressed 'start over' by accident instead of 'continue' like I wanted. Great, I was doing so well in Wii Sports tennis too. I'm definitely taking a break now.

Last edited:
Not liking this new approach PoGo is taking, do they really think people would care more locally? If they do they have their own discords and groups already. Also removing that one 1 coin weekly remote raid pass box thing, bad move. Oh well if they want people to spoof trade and raid go ahead.

My family being abnormally loud when I'm trying to watch Poofesure. I can still hear them loud and clear, even in my room with my door closed. Looks like I'm staying here until someone leaves. 🙃

I really hate how my parents treat me like a child instead of an adult. My dad was supposed to bring up the recycle bin but he forgets and then has the nerve to tell me to go "fetch it" as if I have to do everything. Then to make matters worse my mom just stepped in said "Hey stop arguing with your father" which really mad me more frustrated.

I was just talking to myself how my dad has a lack of common sense and always contradicting himself when he said he was going to do something and doesn't do it, but then my mom told me to "stop it" and then I just even more annoyed. I really hate being around my parents when they make me do stuff like this that just puts me in a bad mood.

I was playing Wii Sports and got so angry I hit my Wii remote on my desk. But my fingers were in the way, so you can imagine what happened. Now my fingers hurt, but my own anger and stupidity caused it. And I'm not even gonna talk about my brother... Let's just say that I had to resist the urge to chuck the Wii remote at him.

The sunburn on my shoulders hurts so bad. I did use sunscreen, so whyyy? 😩
Post automatically merged:

Rabbit at the vet details
I was so stressed bringing my rabbit to the vet but he's gonna be okay. They had to shave him in 2 spots to put cream on the bites but at least he doesn't need stitches. I just wish the vet was a little more gentle with Theodore cause he grabbed him out of the pet carrier by the scruff of his neck (which you shouldn't do to rabbits) and then I showed the vet a scab on his back and the vet straight up ripped it off with no warning. The scab was really stuck on too so the vet had to pull hard and reopened my rabbits wound. The wound was partially healed and closed up on it's own but after he pulled the scab off it was a big red bleeding circle again. The vet said it had to come off so the cream could get into the wound which makes sense but he was so rough. At least the appointments over with now, my hands were sweating in the vets office.
I am a bit late, but a vet once injured my mouse really badly. He (the mouse) got weaker and weaker right after, and after his death it occurred to me that that might be because of the injury. Finding a good vet can be really hard.

how many times is the water going to be shut off wtf

at least its back on now.. weird that they dont notify us at all either

Last edited:
Back