• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

This webp image **** browser keep pulling. No site can handle that file format as avatars or whatever and we don't give a **** about youtube. Can we just save as jpg/png/gif whatever?

My father works too much. He works all week from 4:30am-4:30pm except for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. After returning from work, he works at his barn and does hay. He doesn't get in the house until around 7-8pm. On his days off, he's constantly baling hay, picking up hay, and not giving himself a break. He and my brother picked up around 400 hay bales yesterday. He even worked all day until 8pm on his birthday. It bothers me that the poor guy doesn't let himself have a break.

I swear that parents are one of the biggest hypocrites in the world. My dad always tells me: "People are always gonna be doing things that are annoying to you, and you're just gonna have to deal with it." Mostly because the other day I kept pointing out every time my brother did something annoying. But now my dad is being pissy about even the smallest amount of noise. I get that he has a headache, but me closing a cabinet door and my brother talking to his friend on Discord on a normal decibel level isn't gonna hurt him. He also just waltzes into the room and turns off the TV while I'm watching Poofesure. Excuse me? Rude, but whatever.

depressed and Bakugo bit me for cutting his nails not hard enough to break skin, but it stung. Then he threw a tantrum and threw some stuff and wouldn't take my apology blueberries and sat with his back to me. hurts

Chapter ?? of Lost Package:

So I checked status last night, now it changed from delay at facility to "Preparing to return to sender". Like okay they start a case, you found it for some reason (or hopefully it's just a placeholder automatic status but still) and now you're gonna send it back when it's YOUR (DPD's) fault for losing it for so long. Never ever gonna use these guys again. I'll talk to the store tomorrow hopefully and sew what's going on or if they have anything to say but seriously, even Royal Mail and the other option they use is better.

I've bit more worried recently about my job/company recently. Without going into too many details, I switched jobs last year and it started out okay but has been going downhill these past few months. Part of it is with the work/company but also I feel like it's going to go under. I just don't know when. Because I'm here on a visa, if I did lose my job I'd have 3 months to find a new one and get on a new visa. There would be some ways to work around this (legally haha) if necessary.
Considering the direction work has been going in and that it seems later this year they're going to start forcing everyone to go to the office I don't think switching jobs is the worst thing but I am worried what kind of a job I could land next. I might try starting to go to events to network and also work on my own to build up my skills. The issue being that I feel so tired before and after work that I barely have the willpower to do the things to help myself (also late start/end for work hours means I can only do events/meet people on weekends not weekdays).

In the meantime I'll just have to keep doing my best and see what happens.

I just want this semester to be over already. I like my professors and classes, but I’m so burned out from the mountain of homework. The pace of the class is too fast for me too. Ideally I would learn one major piece of grammar per week. Instead it’s two to three. At least it isn’t as hard as my previous Japanese class at the other university I’m dual enrolled in. There they just threw 5 scripts at me per week and expect me to regurgitate them in class. At my other college the teacher is nice enough to use the Genki textbook. It’s the standard Japanese textbook for a reason.

Chronic condition flare-up has my dominant hand/wrist/elbow/shoulder and neck in pain and I need to write another 800-1200 words on this report today. It's actually due by the end of the work day tomorrow but I've surgery in the morning and can't risk not making the deadline, so I'm insisting on getting it done on my day off. Agh.

had a dream where my dad was playing a recording of a piano piece and he was saying his usual **** like "this would be so easy for you to learn" and "you really should do this" so ofc I'm gonna wake up in a bad mood -__-

like he really needs to just stop telling me what I should be doing. I'll literally be 23 next month. I'll prob be 57 and he'll still be telling me what I should be doing (or should've done).

This dad refusing to let their kids buy wine gums (you can buy them as pick n mix here for the context) just cause they say "Brandy" or other liquor stuff on them. Like okay, they don't actually contain alcohol they just look fancy for the distraction of actual alcohol lol.

Like bruh how stupid can you be there... as for parents who obviously shouldn't have children.

I was finally recovering from the flu and now I have pink eye?! Just great :( my sister's graduation is on Wednesday so I really don't want to get to her sick, but its not helping that I woke up with my eye glued shut from all of the eye goop. I had to rip out my eyelashes to be able to open my eye for heavens sake. I can barely open my left eye anyway, I just want to go to the doctor and get antibiotics asap. But its 7 in the morning so I have to wait :(

This dad refusing to let their kids buy wine gums (you can buy them as pick n mix here for the context) just cause they say "Brandy" or other liquor stuff on them. Like okay, they don't actually contain alcohol they just look fancy for the distraction of actual alcohol lol.

Like bruh how stupid can you be there... as for parents who obviously shouldn't have children.
Well people are just stupid lol. I do war reenactments. If you've never seen one, it's basically huge skits/scenarios where we perform certain battles and how they went. We also have military campsites set up where we sleep and chill until the battle scenario. Specatators come by to see the battles and living history of how a soldier would live back then.

I had this kid come up once and chimed in how cool it was that we have a campfire. His dad said something like 'Nah that's fake. See it's totally fake!' and grabbed the skillet that was on the fire. Burned his hand and ran away with his kid. Like could you not feel the heat coming off of it when you got close enough? How stupid can you be?

I'm ****ing pissed thanks to my brother. I went downstairs to choose what cereal to eat for breakfast, and as I was reaching for the Reese's Puffs my brother takes the rest of it. Now I had to choose a different cereal, but it didn't even matter 'cause he took the rest of the milk too! I stormed upstairs into my room, and he walks into my room. For what reason? 'Cause I had the TV remote with me. So now my brother is enjoying a big bowl of Reese's Puffs and watching Poofesure's new video while I sulk in my room. :/

Well people are just stupid lol. I do war reenactments. If you've never seen one, it's basically huge skits/scenarios where we perform certain battles and how they went. We also have military campsites set up where we sleep and chill until the battle scenario. Specatators come by to see the battles and living history of how a soldier would live back then.

I had this kid come up once and chimed in how cool it was that we have a campfire. His dad said something like 'Nah that's fake. See it's totally fake!' and grabbed the skillet that was on the fire. Burned his hand and ran away with his kid. Like could you not feel the heat coming off of it when you got close enough? How stupid can you be?
Yeah, so many levels of stupid. Like bruh obviously don't touch stuff on fire...

And yeah I highly doubt your small kid will start screaming for booze just by eating a couple of wine gums. Like there are actual booze chocolates that could be triggers for alcoholics not that.. *rolls eyes*

My parent's marriage the last few years, has been sorta rocky. They'd fight night and day , literally but i keep pretending
'we are a happy family' i can't keep doing this.

Chronic condition flare-up has my dominant hand/wrist/elbow/shoulder and neck in pain and I need to write another 800-1200 words on this report today. It's actually due by the end of the work day tomorrow but I've surgery in the morning and can't risk not making the deadline, so I'm insisting on getting it done on my day off. Agh.
Five hours and 1,000 words later and it's more or less finished. I'm in agony. I'm rewarding myself with a glass of sauvignon blanc for this.

Back