• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

i recently switched to a workout program for muscle building and honestly it's so hard. i can barely make it through the workout. i can't do many of the exercises. i know progress is gradual, especially with exercise, but it feels so frustrating to "fail" if that makes any sense.

taking ibuprofen pm was a mistake, now i feel all tired and tingley. it’s either the pm that’s having an effect on me or i either took too much on accident.

HELLOOOO, BACK PAIN! I did a lot of cleaning in our basement today, and the ceiling is so low that even I had to crouch, so my back hurts quite a bit now. I cannot imagine what my middle-aged, 6-foot-tall, back pain-inducing dad felt about it. My brother also touched poison ivy like an idiot.

Edit: I was so close to beating stage 6 on Swordplay Showdown (Wii Sports Resort), I was at 99% complete and all I had to do was beat Sarah. But of course I screw it up, now I gotta play the map again. :mad:

Last edited:
I’m having flashbacks and a minor panic attack. The dread I’m feeling is very strong. Nothing bad is happening, but I feel some trauma resurfacing. It’s no one’s fault. I just can’t escape these thoughts for long. At least the medication is keeping my heart rate down…

I am beyond pissed, I hate my brother so much. We had to clean the kitchen in the morning because we were cleaning the basement yesterday and didn't have enough time. Wait, correction-- I had to clean the kitchen. I did what I had to do, and then my step-mom tells me to do the dishes, even though my brother's supposed to do it. He did 5 minutes of folding laundry and still complained about how 'hard' it was. Ugh.

Not to mention that he keeps on bothering me to the point of frustration, tears, and the urge to beat the crap out of him. If I didn't have to do my brother's job, I would've had time to do what I want. I wanted to play Tomodachi Life and Wii Sports Resort (specifically Swordplay Showdown), and I wanted to watch Poofesure's new video. But now I have to wait till I come back from school.

- The mass shooting in Texas (when will America learn?)
- The fall out from the Sue Gray report (Boris Johnson needs to resign)
- My bus time tables have been changed meaning I have to change my work hours... again
- My neighbour's have disturbed our new (and expensive) driveway despite being told not to by their landlord

Had to call in sick last night from work….I work over night cleaning. I got home yesterday morning and got half way through my breakfast and had stomach pains and acid reflux real bad, so I took some meds for that and went to bed.

A few hours later I was covered in sweat and took my temp, 99.7 is high for me cause I always read low anyway. I took a covid test and thank God it was negative…but called out to be safe.

Still feel like crap today, washed my bed sheets and changed out my bedding so maybe that will help some. Also drinking some Gatorade and trying to stay cool.

Really wish the store would reply now, I did provide screenshots from both their on-site tracking tool as well as DPD so I wonder why they don't reply. I don't know their return policy when it's just DPD ****ing things rather than not being able to deliver etc. but I hope they can compensate me some way.

Anyone else schedule a vacation and work just completely blows up in your face right before it or even other **** happens? Good lord, I can't wait to leave this place. I really hope I can stick with my guns and leave soon after my vacation is over.

Anyone else schedule a vacation and work just completely blows up in your face right before it or even other **** happens? Good lord, I can't wait to leave this place. I really hope I can stick with my guns and leave soon after my vacation is over.
Not that bad, but I have like 9324 meetings and **** coming up before my vacation weeks D: Urgh.

so exhausted after cleaning nonstop for like a week and I overheard my dad saying that our house still isn't quite presentable enough for an inspector. I mean, yeah, that's what happens when you don't take care of your house for like 7 years bro lmfao. 7 years of deterioration leads to this mess. hopefully he'll learn from that mistake but he prob won't.

so anyways, considering my current physical/mental state, today would be an ideal day to kick back and play some games and hang out w the doggo and maybe even draw/color. but instead I'm working myself to death bc this house still needs so much cleaning done :,,,,,,,,,)

I AM PISSED. MY BROTHER'S AT IT AGAIN.
I just don't get it. He should focus on doing his job instead of finding ways to bother me. He nagged me a bunch of times, drenched me in water, locked me out of the house and in the basement (momentarily), touching me (not inappropriately), and much more.
I just... Snapped. The whole neighborhood probably heard me screaming at him.
I'm so frustrated with him and on the brink of tears. I want to beat him up so badly. I'm mad enough to kill. I even threatened to kill my brother. There's definitely something wrong with me.
I know what I said about how my brother bothering me doesn't sound like a big deal, but I just don't know how to explain it well. I can't live with him anymore, I don't wanna deal with him ever. But of course, I'm stuck with him for the next three years, maybe more. Ugh.

Back