• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

I have to get up early tomorrow morning to do some more cleaning before the appraisal person arrives. I'm sure everything will be fine but I'm really resenting having to wake up and jump right back into cleaning, washing dishes, doing laundry, whatever. I just want to be done lol. I'm so tired.

I've had a migraine for about a week now :"D it's making it impossible to get really anything done

Only halfway through the work day and I'm already over it. Not that anything today has been particularly bad, it has just been a constant barrage of minor annoyances and inconveniences that have all piled up throughout the day, combined with a high level of mental burnout, and I'm just ready for the day to be done.

I stubbed my foot on the wall by accidentally walking into it and it still hurts. Not even pain medication is making the stinging stop.

I'm getting too old to go out drinking on a work night. 5:30am and I was eating leftover pizza to curb the nausea. Hope my girlfriend is faring better. 😂

I've a presentation in five hours (a repeat of the same one I gave yesterday, joy, but different audience) so time to load up on fluids and potassium and face the day. 💪

I wish my therapists gave more grounded advice. Just saying “set boundaries” without explaining anything is not helpful. They seem to think stuffing me with medication is enough. It’s not. I have years of unresolved trauma that have completely altered my personality and view of the world. Not a single therapist I’ve ever had has helped. Don’t get me wrong, the medication has positive effects. Random comments on the street don’t bother me anymore and my heart isn’t racing 24/7. I never feel depressed anymore. The hyper sensitivity to sound from my autism is also gone. It doesn’t help with the underlying issues though. I wish I could go more than a few days without ruminating on my high school years or the toxic relationship I was in. Of the several therapists I’ve had not a single one has helped with this. Even the ones I liked focused more on chemical balancing than getting to the source. I don’t have any other options either. They’re the only therapists in this city that support my insurance and I can’t afford to pay out of pocket. All I can do is tell them I need more specialized assistance. If they can’t I don’t know what to do.

Last edited:
Everything around me is becoming impossible to do things because of stuff in the world that is holding me back, I know its out of everyone's control but still its annoying trying to even do anything in life.

I was so tired that i passed out on top of my bed in my clothes last night. I feel and look like garbage today yay! going to go sit outside and drink coffee and chill, but I cant bring my phone because it's almost dead.

finally done for now, but now I'm struggling deciding whether I actually want to cross-stitch/draw/etc or if this strong desire for me to just go to bed is more important lol. really tempted to throw some clothes in the laundry to be washed and go take a bath and possibly a nap.

my dad and I are exhausted. I deserve a break even if I'm not used to being able to take a break.

The batteries for my Wii remote are practically dead. They're rechargable at least and I got to play a bit of Wii Sports Resort, but I'm determined to get 100+ points in Table Tennis Return Challenge and I can't play right now. >_<

I kinda need a Wii remote with Wii Motion Plus inside, I don't like that I have to hold everything together with tape. Otherwise the whole thing falls apart when I accidentally throw it. I also need a wrist strap so I don't risk breaking something.

I'm also stressed about the up-coming exams, it's too hot (both inside and outside), and my back still hurts.

my only pair of earbuds is pooping out on me :(
I have to hold the cord in a specific way or else the left side cuts out. I don't mind getting a new pair but I'd rather not be spending my money on that right now. at least the right side works, that's good enough for recordings and when I go to bed at night.

also went to goodwill earlier and I got two spongebob DVDs but one of them had the wrong disc in it. the one called "Spongebob Christmas" has a disc that says "Nicktoons Christmas". kinda disappointed abt that because I've been wanting to collect more Spongebob DVDs and that's one more I thought I had but I actually don't. I can't believe the person at the register didn't notice because she checked them to make sure they were in there. I didn't have time to check since I grabbed them right before I checked out. I'm gonna have to return it for in-store credit though I am kinda curious as to what's on the DVD, prob lots of nostalgia lol. at least the "to love a patty" dvd box had the correct DVD in it.

Back