• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Almost fully ripped the band-aid off not even 24 hours after I injured myself with the potato peeler. Looking at the blood made me feel sick. Now the band-aid isn't sticking as well and I might have to change it.

mom keeps letting the kittens out, refuses to watch them, and then comes and wakes me up to hop gardens and fetch them even though my muscles are on fire after coming home, including one of my wrists. wish she would either take some responsibility or stop letting them go outside.

TW: Family death
My aunt died of liver failure at the age of 62 today. She was unconscious while it happened. I stayed at home and took care of the dog while one of my moms went to see her. We knew she wouldn't be alive for more than a few months, but it's still sad. It's comforting that she went peacefully though. This reminds me that I'll have to be ready when my parents and grandparents inevitably go. It's a hard thought to grapple with at times.
I'm so sorry. I know it's hard to see family members go, whether you were close to them or not.

My brother's headphones died on me while I was listening to music, so I had to spend a minute or so (which isn't very long, but still) to find the charger. And apparently I put the thing at max volume, 'cause when I plugged it in the headphones started blaring the song I was listening to. And it was probably one of the most annoying FNF song ever, to add insult to injury.
Also, I drank a huge cup of coffee and I'm shaking uncontrollably. :(

TW: Family death
snip.
I'm so very sorry to hear that Neb, just last weekend I went to funerals for both of my grandparents and it really is a difficult thing to get through. it is comforting to know that someone went when it was their time to go, but that won't stop grief from happening.
also I'm sorry I responded to this so late, things have been hectic for the last few weeks. but I'll still be keeping you guys in my thoughts <3

I have so many things I want to do but a lot of them require me to set up a capture card on my TV. I've never used a capture card in my life lol. I really want to record myself playing Sunshine and Mario Party Superstars though, ig I'll have to figure out how to do this. also gotta figure out how to record audio as well, hopefully I don't need to record video and audio separately.
(if anyone has any advice please feel free to DM me lol)

Reactions: Neb
I had surgery today and the anaesthetic has worn off. Ouch.

I thought I'd be back in the lab running PCR tests tomorrow. Nope. For health and safety reasons I'm not to go back in until after my stitches are removed Friday. It will be a quiet week of feeling more or less useless. 🥲

the way literally everything goes wrong no matter what i do or say lol. everything is ****. why do i even bother anymore lol.

My head, eyes, and ears hurt. But instead of taking a nap/break, I'm reading articles on the Tomodachi Life Wiki (some are very extensive and long) while listening to FNF music. Hearing the same songs/voices for hours can get very tiring, I'm gonna have those songs stuck in my head when I'm trying to sleep. 😭 I should also be doing my homework right now, but I'm procrastinating like usual.

This bit I read in the 'confession' article in the Tomodachi Life Wiki:
In the Japanese and Korean versions, it is possible for an adult and a child to confess to each other, or a friend to try to set them up on a date. This was removed in Western versions to avoid controversy.
What the heck?!

I also realized that I've been complaining a lot on this thread lately. T_T

This bit I read in the 'confession' article in the Tomodachi Life Wiki:
In the Japanese and Korean versions, it is possible for an adult and a child to confess to each other, or a friend to try to set them up on a date. This was removed in Western versions to avoid controversy.
What the heck?!

I also realized that I've been complaining a lot on this thread lately. T_T
and yet same-sex relationships aren’t possible. go figure lol.

went to walmart cause I found a body pillow downstairs and I remembered walmart had a super mario pillowcase so I went to get it, then proceeded to spend 40 minutes in the checkout lane bc all their computers were down or some bs. so that was a fun time lmao. also got some things we needed for dinner cause I figured it would be faster to go there but nooooo now we're gonna eat quite a bit later than I originally planned :<

at least I got my pillowcase 😁

Relationship stuff. - Just find it frustrating when you think you know someone...and they continue to surprise you with how little they seemingly care about anything but their own feelings. - Also, this is 100x more frustrating since literally everyone thinks she is the sweetest and kindest and most perfect person ever...but they have no idea how dysfunctional she is at home. All she wants to do is smoke weed...and she becomes emotionally unstable when she does this. She can go from being in a perfectly lovely mood to being unreasonably cruel in an instant. Anyway...I guess we're taking a break to just be friends now. So, it is what it is. Of course my initial reaction to this was to be sad...but, it is probably for the better. Definitely learning a thing or two about who she really is. I am all for smoking weed...it is not something I have a problem with. But she really can't get through a single day without it...and it just changes her so drastically.

I'm just sad and crying. I hate being here all by myself. I don't ever want to live alone. It's not for me. I also wish I had more positive experiences these days. It's difficult to stay happy and like myself.

I am so FED up of people always pointing how much weight I gain. Its not because I am falling back into old habits but I am eating well and my blood sugar is improving. Why is it that everytime I eat food I always tend to get judged for my weight. Even trying so hard to eat healthy food isn't enough for people in my life to stop bothering me about it. They are more focused on my weight than my actual health. Granted I am eating healthy and watching my blood sugar and its stable, but now this constant bother about weight is getting to me.

Back