• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

I'm so disappointed in myself. I had four days to do my homework, and I wasted that time reading Tomodachi Life Wiki articles and playing video games. And to add insult to injury, I didn't get to watch Poofesure much this weekend. :(

Welcome back painful stomachache of the month, so glad you're back! 😭🤕

At least because school is ending soon we don't have any homework but still I hate it when this happens

just did (most of) the local ninja warrior course, and i'm gonna throw up- doing this as a seriously unfit asthmatic with no muscles was bad enough, doing it while also having the flu- mistakes were made.

my class is once again being disruptive and the teacher does nothing about it except say that if nobody can behave then she is going to take away time from doing the essay in class but she isn’t doing anything to actively stop people from being bad. this is what happens when you have chaotic idiots pick their seats.

Last edited:
I only have one more week off from work, and I hope time doesn’t pass as quickly as last week. Other than that, I can’t complain.

When you really want those thick custard filled donuts but store didn't put up signs correctly so you have no idea which ones are apple sauce or custard D:

I have one of my spanish final exams (i have 3 this year: one for reading, one for writing, one for listening) in about 2 hours and i really didn't get enough sleep last night so it's time to cram and panic

edit: actually nvm it's kinda a sensitive topic

When you really want those thick custard filled donuts but store didn't put up signs correctly so you have no idea which ones are apple sauce or custard D:
now I'm just trying to imagine who thought it was a good idea to fill a donut with applesauce lol

Man my new rabbit Leo is mean. I can't even let him hop around the living room or he tries to full blown fight the cats. He stays in my bedroom full time to prevent fights but then I get up to pee in the middle of the night and he's trying to bite my legs. He bites hard too and breaks the skin, so this morning I tried to pet him to prevent him from coming at my legs and he bites my hand again. Now I have 3 big gashes on my hand from him and several bites on my ankles. And you can't discipline him cause he's just a pea brain rabbit who doesn't understand. I can't wait until he gets neutered this Friday. Hopefully he will calm down without all that testosterone. I just want all my pets to be happy and he's thrown off the balance. Good thing he's cute and I've grown attached to his mean little ass quickly.

Just generally annoyed right now. I typed it out and decided just to not post it. The whole thing is dumb, but none the less I am just annoyed. Why can't I just do something without having to stop everything because something comes up and be interrupted all the time.

Teenagers screaming out of a school bus nasty comments at random people and cars on the street. And they attend a religious school? Man, they really do need Jesus. 🙄 I’m so glad I graduated because kids still seem like little *******s, maybe worse.

i dont feel ready enough to graduate 😭 its literally this saturday.. its such a bittersweet feeling knowing im never gonna see some of these people ever again

I feel like I'm suffering in silence because there are many things that just really put me in a bad mood and the thing that sucks is that I cannot express because the moment I do that something bad always happens. Its pretty personal so I would rather not express it because I fear it can be taken out of context and used against me.

I feel like I'm suffering in silence because there are many things that just really put me in a bad mood and the thing that sucks is that I cannot express because the moment I do that something bad always happens. Its pretty personal so I would rather not express it because I fear it can be taken out of context and used against me.
You can pm me if you want to talk. I wouldn’t use anything you tell me against you! You don’t have to, though. I hope things will get better for you!

Back