• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

my 3ds circle pad feels weird, like it’s about to fall off. it feels lopsided too :(
the bottom of it kinda lifts up too. I’m not sure if it’s actually broken or if I’m not used to how it works since i haven’t used a 3ds in a while

my 3ds circle pad feels weird, like it’s about to fall off. it feels lopsided too :(
the bottom of it kinda lifts up too. I’m not sure if it’s actually broken or if I’m not used to how it works since i haven’t used a 3ds in a while
Sounds like it's broke or the rubber cover is falling off. I had friends had that happen to theirs so, oof.

I have a problem with my 3DS, which is bad enough. I'm trying to type about it to post a thread here on TBT, but I don't even know how to explain the situation. It feels like I'm typing an essay for school. I'm re-reading my text a ton and it gets less coherent every time. Ugh.

Ugh I spent like 30 minutes doing that mission in Watch Dogs Legion where it was this side mission where you have to explore a tomb. I mean seriously I feel like I was playing a different game that had nothing to do with the main story.

The touch screen on my 3DS doesn't work on the top-middle left side, and I was told to recalibrate it in the settings. You're supposed to hit the dot that's on the top right, moves to the bottom left, then to the center to move onto the one with four dots in the corners. I was on the first one for 10 minutes straight and still can't move onto the next one. I think there's something wrong with my screen that won't be fixed with recalibration. I'm looking for my dad to tell him out it, but I think he's at my grandma's. But knowing him, he probably won't do anything about it.

I have eight days of regular school before exams, and I'm so far behind on my schoolwork. I keep getting distratced instead, god I just wanna play Wii Sports Resort right now. I might even fail the year and might have to take summer school so I won't have to repeat my year.

i want friends but i also hate everybody (i don’t mean people on here, i mean irl lol) at the same time. everybody my age is so *****y
I couldn't relate more. I absolutely feel you on that.

I just got an email from my French teacher stating that i'm at a risk of failing French. Even though she said that it's not too late to change that, I'm still very worried about it.

i went to the doctor today even though I thought it was silly to go because i thought it was a tooth, but it turns out I have an ear infection causing my jaw to hurt. was in there for so long and I'm hungry and grumpy.

you know that feeling when you're sick with a cold or something, and you just feel really lethargic and tired? that's basically me except I don't have a cold. my body woke up today and really said "hey I wanna feel like **** today yay". I have so many things I need to do and I just can't, it's so frustrating 😞

Also I wish Asendia/DPD could return that package, it's been stuck on the same status for 10 days now with no change, or least I haven't heard from them or the store. Guess I have to ask for a refund if/when it gets back to the store, not risking it, or them, to send it once more just for it to disappear.

Really a shame they had to switch to this Asendia system, I mean sure pre-paid customs under a certain sum but it works even worse than Royal Mail and whatnot so.. shrug. RM does have good options so...? idk.

Last edited by a moderator:
My fish tank started leaking. I’m working from home and stepped on a puddle. I had to literally stall work and haul this super heavy fish tank all the way outside and mop up my room.

Now I’m dreading when I come off work because I have the catch the fish and transfer them. And empty out the tank.
It’s something I’ve been meaning to do (get rid of this fish tank), but now I’m forced to do it earlier than planned.

Back