• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

everything i learn about the texas shooting. the fact that y'all haven't even at least tried gun control is astonishing. "but the constitution-" what, the dusty piece of paper that was written 300 years ago when automatic and assault rifles didn't even exist? give me a break. society is constantly evolving and progressing, and the law should do the same to keep up, and yet we keep going backwards. absurd that people are more concerned about fetuses and what women choose to do with their own bodies than the children getting massacred in the place they go to learn.

I've had a mild headache for like 7 hours now and it wasn't really bothering me before but now that I need to sleep it is bothering me and I hate it :,,,,,,)

I’m still a week behind in my Japanese class, but it’s too late in the semester to drop out. I don’t have the energy to do all of the overdue homework either. At least I’ll have the chance to review the material over the Summer.

Also arghhh I really wanna grab this 60s dress but I think I need to ask them how it goes over the hips first.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't go to the dentist last week because I was too tired to get up and go, but I'm pretty sure I have some sort of infection that's making my ear and jaw hurt. It hurts pretty bad today. I don't really have time to sit around feeling sorry for myself because I need to go take a woman with cancer to the hospital to run some tests and I can't be late, yet I can't motivate myself this morning. I also cried yesterday when they told me yesterday about the cancer and I had to do it outside because I didn't want them to see me do it.

I feel like I should be cleaning/working rn but I'm still exhausted after cleaning nonstop for over a week so idk, maybe I deserve this break time. I just hate feeling guilty whenever I do something I really want to do.

A bit bothered that my concerns are still the same as the last times I posted haha, my upstairs neighbor being noisy and my current company showing signs of going under in the future and with being on a visa that would force me to scramble.

For my neighbor I'm writing down so I don't forget to call the manager of the apartment tomorrow. It might not do much but from what I heard from others it's the best option (next step would be calling the police).

For my job, I'm trying to do some research on networking opportunities and possible skills I can be working on in the meantime.

Well, I cried at work last night for the second time and this time, it had nothing to do with the actual job, it just happened to happen at work. Thankfully my crush called off last night because idk if I wanted her to see me like that. I did end up telling her, though. I strangely trusted her in that moment.

Thank god my work area is secluded though. Idk if I wanted anyone to see me like that, tbh. Aside from my favorite person who wasn’t there when it happened.

Oh, and yesterday was just a terrible night I suppose. My favorite person (not my crush) was also upset in the morning. Hopefully today is better.

I have a giant hole in my chest right now and feel very empty. I met with my long distance girlfriend of 3 years in person yesterday. We worked so, so hard to make this visit happen. I was absolutely smitten by her and was looking forward to the rest of the week as well. However, just like that, it ended in a day. She wasn't attracted to me and didn't want to give the rest of the week a try. I begged and pleaded, but it just wasn't happening. I just feel so heartbroken right now. I can't even explain the sheer amount of effort that went into making this relationship work, just for it to end in a day. I am happy I at least got to meet her for some closure, but the pain is still incredible. It's really over... I tried my best on the first day. I thought everything went well. I dealt with my ****ty job for months for this meeting, to show her mom I could hold down a job and now this happened. I'm emotionally and mentally burnt out. I don't know what I'm going to do with my life anymore. This is the lowest point I've ever been at.

Back