• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

OMG **** MGA toy company for charging this much for these future new Rainbow High dolls. Somebody gotta start a petition and fight for lower prices for these dolls. I don't collect every single one but it's still bad for me and others who do. What's worst is there's been less good sales for the bigger sets, so these prices may never go down like they did before.
Screenshot_20220531-152246_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20220531-152243_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20220531-152236_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20220531-152250_Instagram.jpg

A lot of things, mainly school-related stress and my family being a pain in the ***.
I have unfinished schoolwork to do for 6 out of 8 of my classes and less than two weeks to do it all. Also, exams that I'm very unprepared for. Fun.

i just forgot my phone passcode. i literally cannot remember it. i've tried 9 times and i'm too afraid to try it again. ill wait until tomorrow in case it comes to mind when i wake up or something. if not, then i guess im just gonna have to make a trip to the providers in the mall. im upset because its my birthday on friday and i kind of would have appreciated having a phone on me so i can take pictures of my cake :(

I sure do love how my trauma has given me abandonment issues. /s

Edit: Also waking up late everyday has made me a bit depressed. I miss being awake in the morning.

Last edited:
Overthinking right now about little things…
Also, waiting for the new episode of my show tonight to get uploaded so I can watch it. I’m getting impatient.

I am so bored. I’m at the office again, and there’s nothing I can do. When I’m at home, I can at least walk away and do something else. But now I am sitting here and don’t know what to do …

My dad, he really thinks that me not eating breakfast is a valid enough reason to ground me. But to be fair, it's the most important meal of the day and I technically broke a house rule. But my parents make me eat first thing in the morning as soon as I wake up, when I'm still tired and groggy and nauseous. I just can't eat, but my parents don't understand that. Maybe they should just let me take a yogurt container and a granola bar to school instead.

Last edited:
Guess I have to check next week if they ever got my package back due to the bank holidays weekend. I don't know if I can contact Asendia directly since I'm per se not their customer, I had some trouble with DPD when I was in touch with them so :(

girlfriend woes. again. i just want to cry my eyes out and smash something, but i can't. i'm pretty sure all this numbness is making my brain look like a smoker's lungs.

It's not even noon yet and it's so hot. It's that time of year again when I get a horrible farmers tan.

My school day has been literal ****. I did an "interaction evaluation", which is basically a group having a conversation while the teacher grades you for vocabulary, participation, pronunciation, etc. Buuut it was in French. I was so stressed about it, I had to go to mediation for the first half of class to calm my nerves.

When I came back to class for the evaluation, two of my team-mates weren't there, so I had to have a one-on-one conversation with the only remaining team-mate. I was so nervous and I kept stuttering and making mistakes. I cannot complain though, I got 94% on it.

We were watching a movie in Ethics, so it was pretty chill. But literally the whole class would not shut up, and I got so overwhelmed with all the noise. Also, don't ask me how but the characters in the movie were pissing me off. They're some of the biggest idiots I've seen (which I guess was the point of the movie.)

I'm in study hall typing this instead of working on my English presentation that's due tomorrow. It's something about our murder mystery topic, but what the heck do I choose? Everyone's either doing Scooby-Doo, Inspector Gadget, Detective Pikachu, or Sherlock Holmes. Maybe I should do something about The Maltese Falcon? Even though I don't know a whole lot about it...

Going home won't be any better than school, because I'm grounded. I wanted to watch Poofesure's new video and play Wii Sports Resort, dammit. Not like it matters, I have to do my memory aid for my Math test on Friday. Plus a ton of other schoolwork...

everything is getting so expensive lately. I'm really frustrated with this situation happening at work. It's like watching a train wreck slowly happening and i dont like being used to make the situation worse because I feel like I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place with it and can do nothing but watch it all happen. Or just escape outside if any fighting happens.

I've been having trouble with friends. Don't get me wrong, I do have my friend group, but lately they've been hanging out with other people and we haven't been talking much. Now Don't get me wrong, even though I don't really seem like one, I am an extrovert. I enjoy being surrounded by a big group of people , even if they aren't all friends with me. I'm also very social and I love to talk. This should be easy for me right? Just to find some new people. Though it's the end of the year and everyone else has plans so it's kinda hard to do that. I just- idk.

(I know most of my forum friends are kinda inactiveish right now, but I would really appreciate a virtual hug, even if you don't normally interact with me)

I've been having trouble with friends. Don't get me wrong, I do have my friend group, but lately they've been hanging out with other people and we haven't been talking much. Now Don't get me wrong, even though I don't really seem like one, I am an extrovert. I enjoy being surrounded by a big group of people , even if they aren't all friends with me. I'm also very social and I love to talk. This should be easy for me right? Just to find some new people. Though it's the end of the year and everyone else has plans so it's kinda hard to do that. I just- idk.

(I know most of my forum friends are kinda inactiveish right now, but I would really appreciate a virtual hug, even if you don't normally interact with me)
I know how you're feeling because I went through a similar situation like this back in school and I don't have any real friends. Here's a virtual hug for you:
357259-middle.png

I'm sending you the biggest virtual hug ever my dude, really hope you feel better soon!!💕💕💕

I'm so sorry, dude. I can relate in some ways. Sending you the comfiest hugs ever. ✨

sOCdB2q.gif

I'm sending you hugs, King Koopa!
hugs.gif

Back