• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

I feel the same way. I am so sorry to hear that, your parents shouldn't be doing that. I say you're allowed to like whatever you want, and should still pursuit your hobbies/interests regardless of the judgement that surrounds it. I get judged for playing Nintendo when everyone else at school plays Xbox, but so what? What matters is that the person is happy.
And yes, taking away stuff is unhelpful and does the opposite effect. I'm not sure why parents always do that. I'm very sorry to hear that and I hope for the best for you.

Last edited:
i just love how my teachers dumped a 7 page study guide on me when the final is less than a week away like you should have done this a month ago. now im not focused on studying im focused on getting this thing done

It started raining just when I was gonna head home so I had to wait for the bus which is always late rather than walking. Seems to have gone away now but weather go home you're drunk.

My anxiety during work is affecting my ability to get things done. I also haven't felt up to working out all week...

Well I w.e going to type .nother eentence .bout thinge bothering me .e work but now my keye .re mixen up .g.in .nn I c.n't write it out propery.... gre.t

My parents are making me overwork with so much chores. Its not one minute they ask me to do one thing its another thing. First my mom tells me to put the dishes to wash, then she tells me to sweep the floor, and then not even 3 minutes later she calls me asking me to help her pack some boxes. Then as if it couldn't get any worse she asks me of when am I going to setup her Cable Box TV. Feeling annoyed I do it for here which took me 30 minutes to do.

I thought I was done but then it gets worse. Now my dad asks me to make up his bed and then my mom tells me to make up her bed and then sweep the staircase. At this point I was feeling stressed because they were asking me to do more than one chore at a time. I figured that I would do all of it just so they won't bother me. After that I went into my room feeling angry and stressed that I had to put up with this.

my power has been out since yesterday at 3p and isn’t slated to be back on until 8p tonight at the earliest. it might be out for another day.

The people in my office are pissed because because so many people called in sick on monday. I was one of them, but I genuinely didn't feel good. I have an inner ear infection that's been putting pressure on my jaw to the point that I couldnt close it all the way. Then again I don't have any critical care patients right now unlike a lot of the others. If you have a patient like that don't call in sick if you're not sick especially when they rely on you so much just seems like to big of a coinsidence because monday was a holiday. now I feel guilty even though i didnt do anything wrong. I even called the day before and told them that I was going to see a doctor. I just can't passed the insecurity i feel with them thinking that I'm a bad employee.

also i left my apple pen at home and i'd really like to draw today. I havent been feeling up to it lately because I haven't been feeling good, but drawing calms me and I could really use that today

Not my crush with a boyfriend no less messaging me “Let me know when that movie comes out and I’ll see it with you”

It was actually a group event with a few friends but change of plans, I’m going alone with my crush. The “with you” implies she’s not bringing anyone else 🥲 I’m nervous asdfghjkl

Not to mention her current relationship is toxic as heck. He’s so abusive.

I'm crying and so sad right now. Been dealing with a lot. I could use a hug from anyone. :[
If you ever want someone to listen to you my PMs are always open if you need to vent, sending virtual hugs and wishing you the best 🖤
1654309532839.png

I mean it's good avocado is so cheap still but you don't want to eat that everyday cause it's cheap.. :[

I’m reporting those nasty people I mentioned yesterday to the apartment management. I forgot to mention that one of the people doing the meeting called the front desk twice saying I had to be kicked out from the lounge. From the way they phrased it this isn’t the first time they’ve done this. I feel awful for anyone else who sat in the lounge while they were there.

Last edited:
I really wanted to eat a bagel for breakfast, so I got some from our bread box. Except that the bagel was really moldy. 🤢 And we're also out of bagels, I checked in all our freezers and came back empty-handed. Why does this keep happening? Let me have my favorite breakfast for once.

Back