• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

I'm crying and so sad right now. Been dealing with a lot. I could use a hug from anyone. :[
here comes a really big hug boyeee๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• I hope you feel better soon!!

I hate sleeping a perfectly good 8 hours and then immediately feeling like I just pulled an all nighter and need to go back to sleep. idk what the point is in sleeping if I'm just gonna wake up and feel tired as if I just wasted 8 hours lying in bed doing nothing.

I get annoyed by the smallest things, my brother can tap me lightly on the arm and I'd want to chuck a Wii remote at him. I wish I could control my anger better...
Questioning whether I have things like depression, anxiety, autism, dyslexia, and anger issues. I think I might have all those, but there's no sure-fire way of knowing unless I go see a doctor or something.

here comes a really big hug boyeee๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• I hope you feel better soon!!

I hate sleeping a perfectly good 8 hours and then immediately feeling like I just pulled an all nighter and need to go back to sleep. idk what the point is in sleeping if I'm just gonna wake up and feel tired as if I just wasted 8 hours lying in bed doing nothing.
god, i feel this and it sucks. no matter how much or little i sleep, i still wake up feeling like i've been hit by a truck or, on a good day, feel the need to go back to bed within an hour.

I don't get it. I always hear about people being really close to their aunts/uncles and cousins. That's not the case for me, it makes me feel outcasted and abnormal. I'd love to get closer with them, but I don't see them often and I'm really shy.

I don't get it. I always hear about people being really close to their aunts/uncles and cousins. That's not the case for me, it makes me feel outcasted and abnormal. I'd love to get closer with them, but I don't see them often and I'm really shy.
Mood. Iโ€™m really shy when it comes to starting conversations, and I have trouble keeping conversations going .-.

Picked the totally wrong difficulty/branch for Shaymin tasks in PoGo and now I'm stuck on this dumb make 5 excellent throws.

Fun thing, before this weekend I nailed so many of them but now I just can't do it :(

I have a lot of things on my mind right now. Writing those thoughts down will definitely help, but it will take me forever. It took over an hour the last time I did that... I need that time to do my schoolwork, but if I go straight to that I won't be able to focus as much.

Also, the coffee I drank earlier is making me shaky. I need to stop drinking it.

Last edited:
I have this little thing that looks like a plastic 2D christmas tree, and it has a base with a switch that makes it light up in different colors of the rainbow. I've had this thing for like 10+ years and I decided to bring it out of storage into my room so I could use it. aaaaand now it's broken. it was wobbly and I thought it was screwed on so I twisted it and then it came loose, now it doesn't work at all ๐Ÿ˜ž

I have another thing that's similar but idk exactly where it is rn or if it even works. I really wanted to use this as a sensory toy (I prefer visual sensory toys over ones I touch) and now I can't cause I broke itttttt ๐Ÿ˜ญ

also if anyone knows what this kind of thing is called and where I can get a new one pls let me know ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿ™

edit: it's a lot like this and it changes colors:
s-l500.jpg

edit again: so it's basically a 3d color changing night light and apparently Family Dollar has a little salt lamp that changes colors, that would prob work too but I worry about it being cheap quality or having some kind of defect.

yall might notice my OCD really goes insane when something is bothering me lol I can't stop thinking abt it ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Last edited:
Got a cut on my tongue and it stings and feels funny. Good thing I'm used to frozen ice cubes to suck on.

I hate the heat. I live in a desert ... usually the AC is on at my house. But at my partners house, there's only a fan that blows the hot air around. I dont wanna be rude because he has no control over the AC here but I am swimming in sweat and day dreaming of being back at my house ... my dilemma: I want to be in the comfort of an air conditioned room but I also want to spend the day with my love. Currently, the choice is to be with him. So I suffer in silence but not alone ๐Ÿ˜…

I was overwhelmed and unmotivated with my schoolwork, so I took a 'small' break which somehow turned into a 3-hour Tomodachi Life session. :/

And also my brother bothering me constantly despite my specific request to leave me alone. -_-

Not sure why but it always check if acnh is playable before is launches on my primary console. Tired of seeing it everyday

Thats why I went out and bought a 2nd copy of the game to fix this annoying issue. Trust me I had to deal with this myself last year.
my sister isn't going to like that when she hears this. She is also having same problem on her own switch

my sister isn't going to like that when she hears this. She is also having same problem on her own switch
This wouldn't be so bad have we would've had the feature to have multiple islands on one switch, but its limited to one island per switch. I remember people when the game first came out back in 2020 were so angry when that happened.

I burned my potstickers ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I forgot to turn the heat down from high to medium so 8 min later I go to look at them and they were smoking. luckily they were still pretty much palatable despite half of them being charred on the bottom. but yeah that was quite disappointing and now I'm not hungry anymore yet strangely unfulfilled :(

My brother poked me in the back and it felt really weird. Like, right on my vertebae (the disc-like bones that make up your spinal cord) or whatever the hell it's called. I hate it when my brother pokes me, it feels very weird.

Also, my brother standing near me and my family walking in and out of the house and walking by the laptop where I am. It's ****ing annoying. ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Back