• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

I have the whistling balloon sound from acnh stuck in my head. When I started my new file, I started it on March 2020 so I am going through the Bunny Day event right now with all those balloons flying over. Luckily I only have 2 in game days left to listen to it lol.
There are other things that are also bothering me, but I feel like if I put it all in words, it would be more like a book than a comment. I guess one sum up is that I feel anxious and for once I can say I feel this way because of outside sources and circumstances and not just because I just feel that way for no reason.

it's so hot in here (91 outside so prob about the same inside) and I think im starting to get a headache, but this concert won't be over for a while and I have to help clean up afterward. prob won't be able to leave til around 7. sooooo that's fun :,,,,,,,,)

I'm actually way too cold right now, lol... this house feels like Antarctica sometimes. Every time I turn up the temperature, my family turns it back down. It's not supposed to be this cold during summer. -_-

(probably doesn't help that I'm tired right now and so it feels colder than it actually is, but my point still stands)

Feelin' lazy and unmotivated like usual. It's not like I do much anyways, but I don't even have the energy to draw or play Wii Sports. Guess I'll just relax and watch some Poofesure, like I always do. -,-

I’ve played two online matchups in Madden 22 and both times, the person unreasonably rage quit. I understand not wanting to play if the game is out of reach, but that wasn’t the case. The first game, someone went for a two point conversion after their first touchdown and it failed. They quit after not getting it.

The second time, the person threw an interception in their first possession of the game. They didn’t even give me a chance to start my drive. “The connection to your peer has been lost.”

I need to take a shower I stink (got home from work, I work with dirty stinky wet dogs, combine that with me sweating, I stink).

But my sis has her BF over and I don't like taking showers with company over, but they won't leave! They wanted to go out and I don't want to have to text her 'hey can you two please leave so I can get in the shower' but like, can they please leave so I can take a shower.

I'm so, weird, when it comes to certain things like this.

Ready to honestly throw away my Twitter account. So sick of how mean and intolerant people are towards others who have a different opinion than what's the most popular on there. Also seeing a lot more companies take sides in politics rather than remain neutral is very frustrating. Shutting out people who don't agree with you and creating an echo chamber is not healthy. I get there are people who are very disrespectful with their opinions that need shut out, but I'm talking about just general discussion. I see someone who states their opinion plainly and respectfully and people go after them like a rabid dog, it's sickening.

I have a raging headache that won’t go away. My glasses are blue-light resistant, so I imagine it’s probably from allergies. The pain and allergy medication can’t kick in sooner…

Snapchat isn’t notifying me when someone messaged me. It hasn’t been an issue before — it’s only been happening recently.

I don't recall regular Messages app (without iMessage) not delivering to other phones randomly, google says they might be on Do Not Disturb/Focus mode but... guess I'll try later.
Post automatically merged:

Ready to honestly throw away my Twitter account. So sick of how mean and intolerant people are towards others who have a different opinion than what's the most popular on there. Also seeing a lot more companies take sides in politics rather than remain neutral is very frustrating. Shutting out people who don't agree with you and creating an echo chamber is not healthy. I get there are people who are very disrespectful with their opinions that need shut out, but I'm talking about just general discussion. I see someone who states their opinion plainly and respectfully and people go after them like a rabid dog, it's sickening.
Yeah why I avoid Twitter and such sites and media. I mean I do have instagram but I never use it for political stances or discussion, and you can more easily avoid stuff as well.

Having someone who genuinely cares about you and shows it is… nice. It’s just sad that when you have been betrayed in the past you start to question their motives. Maybe there are just genuinely nice people out there?

It’s even nicer when you do start to push them away because of your own insecurities they don’t go anywhere. It’s nice to have that…

I scraped my arm off the broken wall by the front door a few days ago and I have a huge cut on my arm. Miraculously it wasn’t bleeding at all which was weird, but it’s there, and it’s a long cut. It’s like as big as an Airpods case, lol.

People were setting off fireworks in my area 'cause Canada Day. Nothing dangerous happened, but it was loud and I was trying to sleep.
---
Yesterday I was with one of the puppies and set it on the couch where it was sleeping. I look away, and the moment I look back it's in the midst of rolling off the couch. I couldn't even catch it in time 'cause I have a slow reaction time. It dropped onto the floor and started whining frantically, I felt really guilty and picked up the puppy to cuddle it. Obviously my parents weren't happy, as evidently seen with their stern tones and a half-hour lecture... I already feel bad enough, no need to guilt-trip me and make stupid comments like "Shadow's not gonna be happy about this".

I should really renew my Discord Nitro but I don't feel like blowing $50/$100 on that right now :(

Since my Wii is kinda broken and can't read discs, I have to use an emulator to play games. Sometimes it doesn't work though, like right now. My usual tactic of un-plugging and re-plugging everything isn't fixing anything, so if this keeps up or I can't find another way to fix it, I won't be able to play Wii Sports Resort basketball like I wanted. :[

Edit: Never mind, I got it working again. :giggle: Turns out I plugged the emulator thing into the wrong USB port, haha. Yeah, I'm an idiot sometimes. :v
-----
(Yes another edit, deal with it) My Wii isn't turning on but everything's plugged in... Yeah, I think I'll just go and watch Poofesure for the rest of the day.

Last edited:
Back