• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

This neopets app game, it's so damn buggy I give up. Would have been to play still but seems like they never fixed stuff since the beta testing :/

Love when google claims you were part of a ddos attack... Like I'm sure I would have known if it was 2 years ago and yes I'm totally a robot 🙄

I think my Wii might've bit the dust. In other words, it probably doesn't work anymore. :(

It just wasn't turning on, even though everything else was plugged in. I told my dad and he said that we'll have to keep everything un-plugged for a day. (Not sure how that'll fix it, but I'll take his word for it.) If that doesn't work, we'll try a new power bar or outlet or something. And if THAT doesn't work, then... I'll have to get another one for Christmas or something.

There's still a chance that it could still work, but I'm feeling pretty upset about this regardless.

Edit: Never mind, it's working again. Man, I gotta stop over-reacting sometimes... :/

Last edited:
Ugh I really hope that shopping service can get that iPhone case, it would be awesome. It's so pretty damnit lol.

Also apparently **** weather on wednesday, well great :(

ugh i accidentally spoiled stranger things for myself 😩 i started watching it in all the hype about season 4 which i finally got started on a couple days ago and I’m on episode 6. I’ve been watching a bunch of random st videos like interviews with the cast and stuff on youtube and literally my entire homepage is full of it, so i promised myself that I would stay off of youtube until I finished season 4 so i didn’t spoil anything for myself but of course my dumb *** had to click on the app today and the first thing i see is a video titled, ”The moment Dustin predicts Eddie’s death” i am so mad at myself right now

I wish on days I really don't feel well and don't feel like keeping up with people around me, that I didn't have to socialize. I don't do well and people get confused or get the wrong idea.
Unfortunately life doesn't work that way and I have these kind of days too often. I'm just glad to be home now.

I cannot stand my family. They've been treating me like **** all day. I have to stay in this household for at least another two-and-a-half years (assuming that I'm able to move out as soon as I turn 18), but I WANT OUT.

On a less serious note, everything is pissing me off like usual and supper wasn't good. We had hamburgers, which I don't really like. (Sorry, Beef Boss.) I'm just not a fan of greasy and messy foods. Oh, and the meat was under-cooked AGAIN. I feel so nauseous right now.

I went downstairs to get a glass of water, and I see that my dog has left . . . A nice "gift" on the floor, for a lack of a better word. And I had to pick it up since I was the one who saw it first, not like I already feeling nauseous or anything. I also touched poison ivy with my leg on my way to the garbage bin outside, when will I learn. 🥲

Yesterday I was watching a video of Poofesure's Tomodachi Life songs, which was the perfect time for my dad to tell me something. (Dripping with sarcasm there.) Mind you that I paused the video when Poof's Mii literally said "he *** smells". My dad made me press play and he saw the rest of the song. Thankfully it was the last one for the video, but yeah it was pretty awkward.

@ZeldaCrossing64 You shouldn't touch poison ivy :B

Been away from the forum for a while. It's been kind of a rough month(s) give or take with things happening in life. Kind of just went into auto-mode and stopped doing a lot of things I enjoyed lol. I'm hoping to spend more time here.

Ok yeah really hope I can get this phone wallet case cause most are really expensive for some reason like... bro.

My dad was taking the recylcing bin to the front and a garbage bag fell out. He assumed that it was me who put it there, so I had to pick up all the garbage that was left astray on our yard. And I was met with a nice surprise . . . MAGGOTS! I thought I was gonna throw up. I'm just sick of my parents making me do gross chores like this, and my brother didn't do it this time because he's not even home.

Been away from the forum for a while. It's been kind of a rough month(s) give or take with things happening in life. Kind of just went into auto-mode and stopped doing a lot of things I enjoyed lol. I'm hoping to spend more time here.
honestly I can relate to this so much. I never truly stop getting on here bc I love interacting w this community, but starting in early-mid May I was feeling really depressed bc I had to attend two funerals back to back and it just completely drained me mentally and emotionally. I've been much less productive than I was in March-April. I'm finally kinda starting to get back into doing the things I love, including practicing piano (which I haven't done in over a year) and drawing. maybe we can both find our footing again soon :)

Nothing like spending my day off re-obtaining all my accounts since my phone had to get a factory reset

I lost so much stuff I'm still upset about, like most of my pictures and memo notes

Back