• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

package being stuck even though i clearly paid customs.. did they hire some unpaid summer sub to work on this or...

I feel like I've been neglecting my dog the last few weeks bc I've been through a lot and I don't have the energy to give him the attention he needs. I feel like a bad dog mom 😞

(if you're wondering, no I'm not actually neglecting him. he gets fed and always has adequate water and goes out when he needs to. I just feel like I used to give him more attention and lately I haven't been doing that.)

alize is gone. it took less than a minute. it was not peaceful. she was squirming in the vet’s arms while he was trying to set her on the table, and she wiggled out of his grasp and fell onto the ****ing floor. i didn’t think anything could be worse than my late cat throwing up on herself when she died, but. here we are. i brought her home 8 months ago today. she was supposed to turn one on the 24th. and she’s gone.

i don’t have the words for how i’m feeling right now.

alize is gone. it took less than a minute. it was not peaceful. she was squirming in the vet’s arms while he was trying to set her on the table, and she wiggled out of his grasp and fell onto the ****ing floor. i didn’t think anything could be worse than my late cat throwing up on herself when she died, but. here we are. i brought her home 8 months ago today. she was supposed to turn one on the 24th. and she’s gone.

i don’t have the words for how i’m feeling right now.
(if you don't want to be quoted in the future just let me know)

But just wanted to say I'm very very sorry to read this, I read your earlier posts as well and your family should never have made this behind your back. That's a horrible experience and very sad she can't even make it to her 1st birthday.. Ugh *sends you hugs and prayers*.

I kind of feel bad for my brother. Sure, he's a total A-hole to me and makes me feel miserable, but his life isn't perfect. He's literally getting an operation to have his big toe removed because it has a raging infection on it.
I actually wanna give him a hug and tell him that I love him, but . . . I dunno, it wouldn't feel genuine. Our friendship has been very rocky lately and I don't know how he'll react.

Last edited:
The painting I had hanging over my bed fell down. Luckily I was not in bed and it fell on the floor instead but idk how it even did fall down ugh.

Hubby has had four surgeries since January to repair a broken left ankle. He's been in & out of hospitals and rehabs for months. He's non weight bearing on his left leg and his surgeon wanted him to remain in the rehab until the end of July. His insurance decided he didn't need to be in the rehab and had him released. Now he's home but confined to bed.

We were just getting into a routine when my mom started having stomach problems on Friday. Our son went to go check on her and she ended up lying in bed for a bit. She said she was feeling better after a bit so my son came home. I spoke with her on Saturday morning and she said she was feeling better. My son went to check on her Saturday afternoon and she was hyperventilating. She was pale and moving slowly. He ended up having to call an ambulance and she was taken to the ER. Her blood pressure was only 50 and she had a fever of 103C. They put lines into her wrists, up through her neck and into her heart to give her BP meds. She was also dehydrated so they gave her fluids. They figured out that she has a blood infection but haven't figured out what caused it. Her BP is better now and her fever is gone. She's still in the hospital and is on antibiotics. We're still waiting for more answers.

We're juggling so much with my husband and now my mom is sick. My brain hurts and my nerves are shot.

Tired of road blocks of steel every time I try to do something it seems like, nope you shall not pass/have access.
Too bad I don't have a speed bump or pothole issue. Those can still be passable. :/
It's annoying, frustrating, stupid, and depressing.

oh of course, octavian decides to put his house right where i was going to build that metal bench pwp 😡😤

I was scrolling through videos on fb earlier and I came across a video of a dog convulsing really badly and I immediately had to scroll away bc that's basically what was happening with Daisy when she had to be put to sleep. I don't even want to think about it. the dog in the video ended up being fine but it just reminds me that Daisy could still be here and she isn't.

I had to skip my daily walk because it got too hot and now I feel really dumpy. This is just a given when I don’t get my daily physical activity in.

Again these people never replying... It's okay to be busy or have a bad day but if you can't keep up a conversation about this just ****ing tell me you can't. Yes we have different timezones and we work or just have busy vacation weeks or stuff but seriously, I'm soon hitting the report button for this, if you don't want to trade or not interested, really come on.

(just some neopets people loving to ghost me it seems)

I blocked someone (on a different site, not on TBT) and one of their friends sent me a message asking me why I blocked them. :| Honestly, I don't even feel like replying to them.

I found something out and everything kinda makes sense now? I feel like a huge weight is lifted off my shoulders.

its sort of funny if anything, but today i woke up after having a nightmare and the first message i see when i check my phone is "we are outside your home." i freaked out so bad for a moment but then realized it was just my friend lmao

FedEx people creeping me out when they said they were gonna come today and deliver, like bro tracking clearly said tomorrow so lmfao

Back