• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Looks like my seasonal depression is kicking in. The daily brisk walks help, but this heat is still really dragging me down.

The heat we're having right now in the city has changed my sleep schedule so I have to adjust accordingly, which bothers me since I like to have a lot of sleep

FedEx. Claims to be delayed cause "backlog" when it's obviously just sitting in a hub like~1 hour from here. Bro... please. Lamest excuse. EVER.

The thought of Monday & Tuesday's heat spike here in the UK is sending my anxiety through the roof. Where I live temperatures will reach around 35 degrees which fills me with dread considering air conditioning in homes is non existent. 😳

I've already done so much this morning and I still have more things I need to do but I feel so tired and lethargic, kinda just want to go back to bed. also I feel simultaneously hot and cold and I hate it.

I don’t even feel like anger anymore and I’m past obsessive self-loathing. Every day I’m just depressed. The ideas of things get my hopes up sometimes but actually doing anything, almost everything is boring. The things that aren’t are fleeting or hobbies I can’t just do 24/7 like ACNH. I’m also bored of people in general. I have a group of friends or like a private server so to speak and I feel like I’ve seen everything there. I bring up stuff people say is cool and they make the same jokes and don’t say much even though they seem genuinely interested in what I say, it’s like they don’t have a response or something of their own to share. Whenever I join new places they very rarely feel like anything new or actually nice (this place is actually nice, bless ye old forum format, I’ve missed that but so far this is a nice place regardless). All of this also affects my partner and we have our own disagreements and issues.

Ever since the internet went out the other day I can’t get my home camera to connect to my router. It keeps saying connection failed. I really want to be able to keep an eye on my dog while no one is home.

I bought a Wii online that supposed arrived today. Still nothing… :/

My parents are talking really loudly, I can still hear them even with my headphones. I'm not gonna put the volume all the way up to drown them out, I don't think it'll work very well anyways.

I'm also trying to find information online about an unused Tomodachi Life song (the Japanese-exlusive Enka song amenokuinabashi), but the sites look . . . Sketchy? I dunno, I don't think it would be a good idea to click on those links.

I only completed one match today on my football game. It’s either someone rage quits or is kicked for excessive grieving (stalling the game). Wow.

632B51EA-66DC-4762-9AE9-D543666E8FA9.jpeg

Can't get my Steam Deck to play Steam games with an external drive but can do emulation stuff with it.
Unfortunately mine is the 64GB so... not enough internal space to just ignore the problem. And I am not sure if it a me problem or a Steam problem.

god I’m really sorry about that xara. :(( I’ve been in a very similar position with my own mother and I know how hurtful it feels to be told to stop thinking about it. hugs. 🫂

Sometimes I think about that 7/10 I got on a REFLECTION PAPER. It’s a reflection paper? It‘s obviously my thoughts and opinions? And it’s not like I said anything disciminatory. I gave a thorough rundown on my opinions and hit the max pages. I don’t know how I could’ve made myself any more clearer. I honestly would‘ve been fine with a 9 or maybe an 8, but a 7? What the hell. I got even lower on this reflection paper than the case papers I worked on lmao. 🫥

PoGo changing so the location of a gift shows in English rather than its original language, poo.

Back