• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

My 3DS decided to not work for a minute and I nearly had a heart attack. I was playing Tomodachi Life, and when I switched one of the Mii's interiors the screens went blank, but the music and sound effects were still playing? I got a message saying that an error had occurred and it told me to turn off the system then turn it back on. I did that, then I got another message saying that it couldn't detect the SD card. Most of my games are on the SD card (I have one game that's on a cartridge and it's Pikmin 3, a game I admittedly haven't played much), so I thought I lost everything. But I just had to take it out and put it back in again for it to work. I'm glad I still have all my games, but all the progress I made today in Tomodachi Life is gone.

(if you don't want to be quoted in the future just let me know)

But just wanted to say I'm very very sorry to read this, I read your earlier posts as well and your family should never have made this behind your back. That's a horrible experience and very sad she can't even make it to her 1st birthday.. Ugh *sends you hugs and prayers*.
thank you so much. <3 i wouldn’t say that my parents made this decision behind my back per say, but i definitely wish that this had been a family discussion and not just them talking about it amongst themselves and then looping me in after they’ve already made their decision, pretty much leaving me with no say. idk, it’s obviously too late to do anything about it now lol, but still. **** sucks.

i miss my cat more than i know how to express and it’s only been a little over 24 hours, so idk how i’m supposed to live like this really, but thank you very much again for taking the time to reply. grief has really been an isolating experience for me and it really feels like every man for himself right now lol, so i really appreciate the response. 🖤

and i don’t mind being quoted, don’t worry! c:

thank you so much. <3 i wouldn’t say that my parents made this decision behind my back per say, but i definitely wish that this had been a family discussion and not just them talking about it amongst themselves and then looping me in after they’ve already made their decision, pretty much leaving me with no say. idk, it’s obviously too late to do anything about it now lol, but still. **** sucks.

i miss my cat more than i know how to express and it’s only been a little over 24 hours, so idk how i’m supposed to live like this really, but thank you very much again for taking the time to reply. grief has really been an isolating experience for me and it really feels like every man for himself right now lol, so i really appreciate the response. 🖤

and i don’t mind being quoted, don’t worry! c:
Ah, makes sense how you explained, but yeah I'd wish they would have included you from start still ;_;

No problems, take care ♥️

so incredibly stressed and frustrated. I just want to live comfortably and be who and what I am without having to jump over roadblocks every step of the way. I feel pretty helpless.
honestly wish people who don't have anything nice to say to me would just leave me tf alone and let me live. so tired of negativity and toxicity.

on a more lighthearted note I'm having a hard time waiting for tomorrow so my new 3DS will get here >__>

I really hate my inability to recognize faces??? I don't even know why this happens to me but it DOES and I'm constantly offending people because of it

A woman greeted me very warmly and I responded "hi! excuse me..." as I walked by and I noticed she looked disappointed when I didn't engage further, and then I realized when it was too late that she is actually someone I met before who was super nice to me and now she must think I'm a jerk. And I FEEL LIKE A JERK.

Love how my family always makes me take care of the garbages and makes me bring the bins out. It doesn't go well with my phobia of bugs when I'm met with flies, wasps, mosquitos, and maggots. Now I'm itchy all over and I keep thinking there's bugs crawling on me and it's seriously freaking me out.

I don't think your post is stupid. I asked my dad for a Wii U as well and got the same comment. "Why do you want one? You already have a Wii." When I told him that it could play Wii games and Wii U games, he got all excited and said he might buy one. But of course he wants to homebrew it so we can have a bunch of games for free (which I honestly think he shouldn't do, because we did the same for my Wii but only because my Wii can't even read discs), and for it to be a family console and left in the living room. I was sorta thinking it would be my own, but I guess ya can't be picky... I hope you can get that Wii U, though. ^^

Some small and petty stuff, I guess. I want to watch Poofesure or Vinesauce in the living room, but my parents are playing loud music and my brother is playing some computer game (probably Roblox) with his friend. There's just way too much noise, and I can hear all of it even in my room with my door closed.
Also the fact that I've been trying to get the 'Untouchable' stamp in WSR Swordplay Showdown for who knows how long, and I'm still unable to get it despite my efforts. I've practically mastered blocking, but my Wii Remote likes to not work properly and makes me lose a heart.

I'm ticked off about what one of my online friends told me. Apparently they're mad 'cause I'm always busy and don't have the time to talk to them. They also straight-up told me to give them more attention or else they're quitting the site we use to talk. I wanna give them a piece of my mind about this situation, but I also don't wanna start a fight between us and possibly end/ruin our friendship...

I'm ticked off about what one of my online friends told me. Apparently they're mad 'cause I'm always busy and don't have the time to talk to them. They also straight-up told me to give them more attention or else they're quitting the site we use to talk. I wanna give them a piece of my mind about this situation, but I also don't wanna start a fight between us and possibly end/ruin our friendship...
That sounds very manipulative. I think this is a sign you need to end the friendship, but that’s just me. Arguing doesn’t solve anything. I do think it would be in your best interest to not be friends with this person, either way.

That sounds very manipulative. I think this is a sign you need to end the friendship, but that’s just me. Arguing doesn’t solve anything. I do think it would be in your best interest to not be friends with this person, either way.
Yeah, I was really considering it. They've wronged me I don't know how many times, but I always let them off the hook. I dunno, I just don't think they're a good friend. Like, at all.
I just can't bring myself to end the friendship, though. We've been friends for a while, and I can't imagine losing it all, if that makes sense.

Yeah, I was really considering it. They've wronged me I don't know how many times, but I always let them off the hook. I dunno, I just don't think they're a good friend. Like, at all.
I just can't bring myself to end the friendship, though. We've been friends for a while, and I can't imagine losing it all, if that makes sense.
The sooner you end it, the less time you would have wasted on a friendship that is clearly causing you stress.

Just had a really close, ride-or-die type friendship seemingly crumble in the span of a few days. Really hopin we'll be able to make up, but prepared for the worst. :^(

Back