• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Well, Iā€™m about to sleep now, but Iā€™m wondering if I should ask my friend if sheā€™s okay or if sheā€™s feeling better first.

my grandma is trying to start **** with me at 3 am. for some reason sheā€™s mad at me that i went to sleep past my bed time (10 pm) on a friday. she wakes me up by screaming at me in the other room, yelling for water then after sheā€™s like ā€œyou went to sleep at 1 am, stop lying to meā€ so i said ā€œno i didnā€™t i went upstairs by 11:30.ā€ itā€™s the little things that set me off with her. i donā€™t know why sheā€™s mad because the main reason why she doesnā€™t like it when i go to bed late is because apparently i disturb her when i go to the bathroom. well, when i got upstairs she was sound asleep in her bed. we were watching umbrella academy which is a show that she doesnā€™t like anymore, and because SHE doesnā€™t like it nobody else can watch it. she tried to manipulate me into agreeing with her the other day, she doesnā€™t do this with my brother.

oh and apparently im in charge of my 15 year old brother, if he doesnā€™t make it to bed on time apparently itā€™s my fault. i also need to clean his plate after he eats because apparently he canā€™t open the dishwasher himself either, and i need to fold his clothes for him too, im basically like his mother. the reason why i think he gets away with this is because 1. heā€™s the youngest, and 2. because heā€™s a boy. several months ago my grandmother and i were fighting, and i asked her why canā€™t my brother fold his own clothes. she literally said to me itā€™s because im a girl, and sheā€™s teaching me how to do housework for my husband one day. she also said itā€™s gay for men to do house work, i honestly could not believe what i was hearing.

other than that itā€™s so difficult to live with my grandma sometimes, itā€™s very obvious that she is extremely mentally ill but refuses to get help. when she was in the hospital a few months ago, it was so peaceful because i had nobody constantly manipulating me. but then of course she has a whole episode at the hospital, screaming at us and asking the nurses if she can go home early and if not sheā€™s going to call the police to pick her up. iā€™m a little scared to post that and i recognize that not all mentally ill people pull that **** but this woman is extremely difficult to deal with.

Last edited:
iā€™m a little scared to post that and i recognize that not all mentally ill people pull that **** but this woman is extremely difficult to deal with.
obviously mental illnesses do show up differently on different people and people should honestly not be triggered and assume someone's post is not legit or whatever.

anyhow, i'm very sorry for that stuff you're going thru, family/relatives can be extremely manipulative andi hope your grandma will eventually get the help she needs.

Iā€™m contemplating going over to the gas station next door to pick up some spicy chicken tenders.
Not me almost writing the name of the local gas station because I forgot where I was typing, lol.

Also, I wish there was a different manager working today but the other two managers are either off, or out with COVID (her boyfriend has it and she tested positive, as well).

I am contemplating asking my friend if sheā€™s feeling better, as well. She was upset a few days ago and Iā€™m just wondering if sheā€™s okay. I might ask sometime today. I donā€™t know whatā€™s stopping me.

How on earth can someone thatā€™s 15 years old be so much more mature than most 16+ and even adults at my job and in general? People think Iā€™m anti-minor, but Iā€™m anti-people who goof off and donā€™t do their job. Donā€™t get me wrong, itā€™s absolutely okay to have fun at work so long as the work is getting done. However, the kind of fun they are having is giving temporary tattoos in the dining room while there are customers seated. Theyā€™ll be sitting down ignoring guests and talking very, very loudly. This isnā€™t okay. And their work isnā€™t getting done by them. We got held up one hour a few nights ago because a girl wouldnā€™t clean her own section.

i hate when my emotions fluctuate so rapidly or try to come out at the same time. like when I'm feeling down bc I'm tired and honestly not prepared for the day but I also feel overwhelmingly happy because I'm playing with Miko while lying here. it's so exhausting.

also hate when there's something I want to do and my OCD fixates on it forever. I've been thinking about getting a new 3DSXL for the last few days and I can't stop, even though I know I have to wait for the game store to have one in stock that I want. it's like when I need to go somewhere and I end up getting ready 3 hours early and then I sit around and do nothing for 3 hours waiting to leave.

Yesterday my brother and his friend were talking about LGBTQ+ stuff and was getting a lot of information wrong (like saying that it's 'popular' and that half of the population was a part of it), so I corrected them. "Wait, so only 11% of the population are mistakes and not 50%?" My brother said. I got mad and asked him not to refer to LGBTQ+ people as mistakes, in which he responds with: "I can call them whatever I want, and I say that they're mistakes!"

My brother was also touching my feet and my face when I was trying to sleep last night. His friend was there and he asked what my brother was doing, apparently he was just "trying to wake me up". Yeah, right. It felt really weird and I was uncomfortable with what my brother was doing.

Just a couple of irl stuff that annoyed me. I don't like how I can be happy one day and be so down the next. I hate myself sometimes.

Please don't reply to this. Thanks.

This dude really is a fool, like I get you want to keep the server clean from spam and such but your FAQ about that one thing absolutely sucks and what does it matter if someone ask about it, smh.

One of my clients is in the hospital and I'm sitting in the ER with another one right now. Also just exhausted from poor sleep from allergies and I haven't gotten the chance to eat yet.

this is going to be an absolute mess of a post because i need to vent so bad, but i have so many thoughts and feelings right now that theyā€™re all jumbled together and i donā€™t know how to untangle them enough so that i can spit them out coherently or healthily, i just. ****.

my mother has come to the decision that alize (my cat) will be put to sleep on monday. my parents discussed it in the car, and then decided to loop me in after. my motherā€™s asked me if iā€™m okay with this, as if the decision hasnā€™t already been made. as if it actually matters whether iā€™m okay with this or not.

77D5E238-D300-4DCA-B8CB-B2CF09418063.jpeg

this photo was taken 27 days ago. 27 days ago. she was fine. she was literally ****ing fine. iā€™m numb. iā€™m so filled with rage and grief and pure ****ing disbelief that iā€™m numb. iā€™m not reacting in the way iā€™m probably supposed to be, and i actually hate myself for it. smoke. browse internet. sleep. iā€™m not spending time with her. iā€™m not sitting next to her while she tries to sleep, trying to engrave in my mind what petting her feels like. iā€™m avoiding her. iā€™m hiding, like the coward i am. i cannot sit on the floor and bawl over another cat. i canā€™t do it. i donā€™t want to. i donā€™t want to listen to my mother cry or hear my dad complain about how expensive this has all been. i am so indifferent towards them now that itā€™s not even funny. they havenā€™t asked me how i am once. my mom doesnā€™t even look at me anymore. only her. and iā€™m alone. i am literally going through this alone. my friends are all struggling and i refuse to burden them with my problems, too, but i am so alone. i donā€™t want to do this alone. i donā€™t want to be by myself. i just want to be held. i just want to matter. i want my grief to matter. i want my anger to matter. i want to go with her. i donā€™t want this to be my life. i donā€™t want to grieve anymore. i just want to be okay. i just wanted her to be okay. i wanted alize to live, to make it to her first birthday. i donā€™t want her to die.

idk I just feel agitated and anxious about everything, I feel pathetic.

also messaged a few friends earlier and neither of them replied to me so šŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒ that's cool. hate when I try really hard to be friends w someone and I don't hear anything back for forever with no explanation upon their return.

Back