• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Simply amazing that my new phone that finally arrived does not come with the damn cube to charge it normally, like at an electrical socket. My current phones cube won't work either, so I can't really charge it atm. I'm stuck with this pos for another day until I can get the cube which SHOULD have came with the damn phone in the first place. The cube isn't even that expensive. My god, every step to getting this damn thing has been trouble. I don't even want a new phone, but I got one because this one is tanking, and fast. I've already lost my data once, and I'm already losing more with getting a new phone.

Funny how the AT&T guy will constantly try to sell us the damn fiber internet, a tablet and watch, but not a case or cube, ya know, essentials.

Last edited:
i want to order a laptop and phone stand but the price of shipping is killing me. it’s $7, i know that’s relatively cheap but i don’t want to pay that much just for shipping 😢

my stress/anxiety level rn is ridiculously high and I was planning on watching a show with my SO but I told him I couldn't bc I just feel so awful (and watching something I haven't seen before really triggers my anxiety). I honestly feel bad.

also keep getting the feeling that I'm not good enough for him, all I can do is be myself and pray that who I am is enough 😞

Dreaming about leaving home but sad not wanting a career or feeling good about living anywhere. I imagine where I want to go in life and I draw blanks

Figuring these things out isn’t inspiring or fun anymore

Anxious and cannot sleep. The end of the week is packed for me and I am not really looking forward to it. I am hoping thursday will happen bare news in my favor and make things more smooth for me. I am not as anxious as I was a few days ago, but still..

I am about to go to the hardest Veterinaire visit of my life.. most likely my guinea pig of 6 years is going to get put to sleep, forever.. I don't know if I will be able to actually let him do it or wait for my fiancé to come back home and go with my guinea pig to be with her.. I don't want her to stay like that for any longer though.. I just hope she will be happy and able to move her backlegs again when she will cross the bridge.. and of course the weather is heavy rain, it was all sunshine just before.. what a sign..

my grandma keeps body shaming me. i wish i could tell her to mind her own business but i can’t. then afterwards when we’re in the car driving somewhere she’s like “why are you in a bad mood” well you just body shamed me, of course im not going to be happy with you. she says rude things and is surprised when she gets a negative reaction out of people.

Last edited:
After today, these next few days are going to be hectic. .-.

Tomorrow, I have a dentist appointment, and I am always scared ****less of how it will go. I am always worried I will not "do good enough" and my paternal grandma and dad will tell me off. Plus, they check my blood pressure which is uncomfortable and due to my anxiety during dentist appointments, it always ends up being higher than it should. This may seem weird to some of you, but thinking about my favorite fictional character(s) helps me to get through this type of stuff. :,,,,)

Not that it will help matters any, but wish me luck, my people. .-.

Friday, we will be packing up for Houston. I am not really worried about this, but I hope my dad or brother will remember to help me get my suitcase down, as it is really high up in my closet and I cannot reach it. Hopefully, we can eat fast food (via Door Dash) for dinner. We usually DO on Fridays, but there are exceptions.

Saturday, my dad will be driving us (me, him, and my brother) out to Houston to see my mom and my maternal grandparents. We are gonna stay there for three nights. (Saturday, Sunday, and Monday). We will be heading back home on Tuesday. Do not get me wrong, I am excited, but I am also apprehensive.

1. I am worried my mom will give me a hard time like she did the other two times we went to visit her since the separation of her and my dad.

2. I am worried there will not be an empty room available. This is something that is very important to me. While I hope we can have some fun together, there will be a lot of just sitting around, so I want my own space, DARN IT! I just hope my mom respects this fact....you know how needy she is when it comes to company. .-. She and my dad both said I should be able to have my own room, so we will see. .-.

3. I get homesick easily, which can make me feel sad.

My dad and I are already looking forward to coming home, and we haven't even left yet XDDDD

Well… even in my 20s my health is starting to get pretty bad at times and I feel it’s harder to heal from injuries or improve it.

I’m pretty sure I’m anemic again, and in taking iron tablets, I’m getting indigestion, like it really really hurt. It didn’t last long, but it sucks.

Don’t eat too much calcium you guys. It impedes iron absorption at some point and that’s why I’m anemic. I love cheese too much.

I HATE FILING TAXES!!! oh my god this is THE MOST STRESSFUL THING I've done in years and it isn't even FOR ME. I don't care about the cost they just make it SO HARD to do this bullcrap

My husband tested positive for covid Tuesday, I tested positive today. I'm beside myself miserable and I need to take care of my son. Pray he doesn't get it too 🙏🥺

My husband tested positive for covid Tuesday, I tested positive today. I'm beside myself miserable and I need to take care of my son. Pray he doesn't get it too 🙏🥺
I'm sorry to hear about that, I had Covid back in April and it wasn't fun. Remember to take it easy and stay safe, hoping for a speedy recovery for you and your husband (also hoping your son doesn't catch it)!
---
My throat hurts, and I have no idea what's wrong or how to fix it. Seems like no matter how much water I drink it doesn't make a difference. 😭

Last edited:
my parents are genuinely intolerable people. i can’t wait to be away from them lmao.

Sometimes I feel like I just sound negative and balancing between that and being honest and also self-confident is hard. This is honestly where most of my anxiety stems from. There were a lot of people who literally said I was just a “whiner” when I really tried to be better than that. (Edit: I’m not talking about anyone on TBT but communities I left largely for that reason. They were never going to welcome me no matter how I changed lol)

Back