• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Pretty stressed out due to this weekend being so busy and my memory being so bad. I'm afraid my memory will get me into trouble.

That's all I can really say on the matter..

My husband tested positive for covid Tuesday, I tested positive today. I'm beside myself miserable and I need to take care of my son. Pray he doesn't get it too 🙏🥺
Oh no, Foreverfox. I hope you'll kick covid's rear end swiftly and that your son is still doing fine. Please don't push yourself and I'll be sure to pray for the three of you. 🙏

Oh no, Foreverfox. I hope you'll kick covid's rear end swiftly and that your son is still doing fine. Please don't push yourself and I'll be sure to pray for the three of you. 🙏
Thank you so much my friend, that means alot to me. It's definitely the worst I've ever felt in my life

Since I don't have a block to charge my new phone, I need to borrow my parents charger in the kitchen. So these past two nights I brought my phone out to charge it and my mom said 'really? You wore out the battery that fast?' Like, yes, I did, the battery doesn't last that long when I'm on it when I get home. Then last night she said geez as I was going to plug my phone in and said that since she was going to sleep soon she was going to unplug it. Like, oooor, you could just not.

What makes me more mad is that if they were in this situation, not having a way to charge their phone, they would have gotten a block the same day, but because it's me, they want to slack on it. They are such hypocrites. I can't call them out on their behavior either cause they'll just get mad at me then.

I hate leaving my phone out there too, I'm worried they will go throu it again. Yeah, they've went throu my phone, emails and diary before as a kid. Really builds a level of trust when they violate my privacy, more than once.

my dog Dani, who's 1 year old, has recently been shaking a lot. We've had some remodeling done recently at our house so we think it's the noise from demoing our kitchen and bathrooms, but it really makes me sad to see her so anxious. That's also best case scenario (that it's only anxiety), it could also be something more serious but the only unusual symptom about her is trembling while at home and occasional panting when it's not even hot out.

update on me, I think I may have a sinus infection. I've had a nasty sinus headache all day and I've taken Sudafed and ibuprofen with no luck. I also feel pretty nauseous and tired. I wonder if my job has anything to do with it, I've never had allergy testing done but I think I may have a mild cat allergy. I never ever get sinus infections and me getting a new job is the only thing that's changed recently.

so anyways I guess I'll have to see if I can talk to my doctor tomorrow, until then I just have to be miserable dealing with all this pressure and pain in my sinuses and drainage 😞

I've been spoiling my rabbit with those boxes of organic fancy lettuce but that crap is expensive so I bought the regular heads of non-organic green leaf lettuce and he won't eat it. What a butt. It's like 8 bucks for one box of the good stuff

I really want to be involved with the forums and tbt fair but I have no motivation. With my grandpa's death and funeral its been hard to make time for tbt and I wish I was more active. I miss it.

Just feeling incredibly depressed and anxious. I had a nasty run-in with my boss which I can't get off my mind. I just feel like quitting after that, and realizing it's not going to get better 😕

I'm tried of getting sharky comments and getting "you're being rude!" for basically just existing

I haven't been about to sleep tonight and we are supposed to start loading up for Houston (which we will be hitting the road at 6 this morning). .---.

Typos, my typos. Ugh! It never fails lol. I can sit there and "fix" my typos, thinking they are gone, and they will still be there mocking me later with a different look. I would blame my phone, as the keyboard is small.. and it has those pre typed word things that insert themselves... but unfortunately I seem to make similar mistakes on the pc as well, just less often. lol

Back