• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

big first world problem, but the caravan we're staying in is absolute garbage. the mobile data connection is awful, there's zero plugs in the lounge area for some reason, there are no front windows which is a nightmare in this heat, the advertised king sized bed isn't king sized, the fridge has about two mini fridge's of space so you're either going on a diet or eating out everyday, and they're removing the decking on monday, which they didn't bother telling us until yesterday. they better partially refund us because my god.

Barely any strong winds these days. I need some wind to fly my kites and has to be extra strong to fly my dragon especially.

Even though I’ve acclimatised to the hot weather, the fact that it’s so warm in the evenings is bothering me. I feel like I’m on fire! 🥵

Gave myself a headache thinking about where to put what colors on my fair signature... and if I should make the lines 2px instead of 1.

Really wish I had an art friend to look at this with me.

Maybe I'll just look at it again tomorrow with fresh eyes.

Took too long trying to finish the fic and now everyone's downstairs - With the heavily mature theme of the fic, I don't want anyone in my family seeing it. Maybe I'll just write it on paper and transcribe it onto my online draft when I'm done.
Also not really happy with how little progress I made - Just a few small tweaks and an added sentence or two. I think the fic is pretty good, but very much incomplete. Having tons of trouble putting my thoughts and ideas into words as well.

Today was garbage and wasted. This is why I think Fridays and Saturdays are overrated.

My friends discord. I swear most everyone ignores what I say in there and I just feel so unliked tbh
This is why I don’t like Discord and I’m sad at so many forums dying off. I mean it can happen anywhere, but soooo many Discord servers nobody even replies to me. Happens even in small ones too. I also don’t like it when I get a response and I try to reply back and have a conversation and it fizzles out but that’s still something. I don’t understand why there are so many servers where people don’t even respond and it feels like they’re apathetic to even having conversation. All of this stuff has just made me more detached from trying to make friends online. Which sucks because I don’t know anyone around my age down here. My jobs have only been for people way older than me so they weren’t really a viable way to make friends. They had interesting stories and I think they liked the company but those were richer older people so we wouldn’t exactly hang out or anything.

I’d say I know some chill servers- but to be honest they’re really crass and have a lot of swearing and I don’t want to self-advertise anyway. But if you ever want a conversation hit me up really… I know it’s not a replacement though. I have one friend I’ve tried hanging out with often and they just… let me go at my own pace to the point they’re never hitting me up and we’ve dropped plans before and stuff, and they seem to think I’m doing fine no matter what I say. They’ve done cool stuff for me, they gotta care, we just don’t really hold actual conversation. But hey that friend has still been in my contacts and never held things against me even though I’ve gotten into a lot of mess over the years.

I need to eat this morning (I have to work soon) and I really dont feel like spending more money on fast food but we still haven't gone grocery shopping yet so there's really nothing to eat here 😔

I need to eat this morning (I have to work soon) and I really dont feel like spending more money on fast food but we still haven't gone grocery shopping yet so there's really nothing to eat here 😔
I was about to suggest supermarket meal deals, but a quick Google suggests that they might be more of a British thing(?) 🤔 I wasn't planning on staying in the city this weekend so hadn't bought food to last past Friday. I just bought lunch for £3.50 (approx $4.25). And yesterday I was able to get a chicken pasta, fruit, and water for about the same price.

20220814_132049.jpg

Worth checking if anywhere near you does a more affordable or healthier alternative to fast food.

Man I really love putting stuff up for sale on Facebook Marketplace!
In less than 5 minutes already 3+ people tried to scam me with the same lame text and one actually sent me a picture of a ahem, private part. Very interesting. Sad that Facebook is too braindead to actually do something against those people. Imagine I was underaged and get a picture sent like that, awesome.

i want to hang out with my friends and go eat out and stuff but it's kinda hard bc we have different food preferences.

I was about to suggest supermarket meal deals, but a quick Google suggests that they might be more of a British thing(?) 🤔 I wasn't planning on staying in the city this weekend so hadn't bought food to last past Friday. I just bought lunch for £3.50 (approx $4.25). And yesterday I was able to get a chicken pasta, fruit, and water for about the same price.

Worth checking if anywhere near you does a more affordable or healthier alternative to fast food.
ehhhhh some grocery stores here have things like that but they're usually not much cheaper than fast food. especially gas stations, their food is pretty much always overpriced. I'm able to buy so much more if I actually go and buy groceries, I just haven't had time lately.

Back