• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Bro, why am I so dumb sometimes. I wasn't paying attention because I was so tired, and I took my morning pill instead of my night one. LMAO. Well, the side effects aren't that good, but I waited an hour to take my night medicine so I can finally get some rest. I'm keeping some water with me as well just to stay safe.

I also bumped my knee on the edge of my bed and it still hurts, lol.

I need to go to the post office but I cannot go until Wednesday.
Also, I wish I didn’t feel emotions so intensely. If someone raises their voice just a little, I’ll think they’re yelling.
It’s not that bad, but if someone for example says something in a condescending way, I feel it.
Even if they aren’t yelling. I feel the sadness. I feel guilty for feeling as upset as I do sometimes.
I know I shouldn’t apologize for my feelings. Thankfully I don’t feel extreme sadness all that often.
I was just holding back tears this morning from something dumb.
The person wasn’t even yelling or being mean. It’s just the way they said it.
It sounded extremely condescending. That’s just the way people are sometimes, though.
The feeling passed rather quickly, but it was a dumb reason in the first place.

I guess these are my midnight thoughts. 🥲

Last edited:
just not feeling that great this morning 😞

also worried abt my SO cause he's having really bad sinus issues but he can't get in to see the doctor until Sept 2nd :<

The electricity was mistakenly cut off. They had the wrong address again. I now have to sit in the kitchen because my room is too hot.

Also the appt. for my ingrown nail was cancelled. That podiatrist only visits the clinic once a week, so I now have to wait until next week and hope that they don’t cancel again. It’s either that or look for other podiatrists that accept my type of Medi-Cal in other counties. Nevermind the fact those counties are at least 2 hours away from me.

Gotta love rural USA🙃

On the back of my ankle, beside a blister from dress shoes, I have a mosquito bite 🦟. It's the worst because I can't rub it or scratch it without hitting that blister.
Also of all places, I also have a mosquito bite on the tip of my elbow lol. That isn't easy to scratch either..

my depression came back full force this evening. I have no energy or motivation to do anything besides lie here. I called my SO for a bit but he was getting anxious bc I wasn't talking much and he doesn't like silence. I didn't tell him bc I don't want him to be worried abt me, but I kinda feel like I want to cry bc I didn't get to talk to him much. but he was also really tired and falling asleep so I didn't want to stop him.

now I just feel empty and kinda numb 😞

It feels like yesterday never ended

every day is the same now

my partner is bad at talking, we can‘t communicate, when i most need them they aren’t awake, they’re always sick, this used to be sometimes and has only gotten worse over the months

i deserved better in life

- My baby isn't sleeping like.. at all since 3 days or so and I'm starting to lose my mind
- I recently had to put my guinea pig Bijou to sleep and I still feel awful about it
- After almost 18 years of always having guinea pigs, I am going to give my last one, Trixi, to a new home.. it hurts, but it's better for her like that than leaving her alone to die..
- I don't think I was able to simply rest 5 minutes since 2 weeks or so.. I am so K.O.

I got a text saying there's shipment delays with my Splatoon Switch pre-order 😭 bro this was literally the only thing pulling me through this week, being able to pick it up Friday after work, and now it's not going to be there 😭

Feeling a bit depressed lately. I started applying for a few jobs, but haven't made much progress due to my anxiety from job hunting. Also just thinking about how much I really miss having a romantic relationship in my life. Though I can't really work on starting another one until I can acquire a new job. Haven't really been active on here lately while I figure things out. Just needed somewhere to vent today.

already stressing so much to the point of tears over college 🙃 and its barely the 4th day

My shoulder hurts.
I feel less safe outside because a neighbor sent me weird messages. I walk everywhere and now I'm always feeling adverse and on the lookout because their car might pass me. I hate that I'm still thinking about it?

I’m just overthinking right now. Maybe I should just go to sleep, but I think I’ll stay up a bit longer.

Back