• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's something good that happened in your game today?

I'm always late when I post here, but two days ago it was time for some island hopping because Patty left. I wasn't looking for anyone in particular and after 12 tickets or so I started to feel a liiittle underwhelmed, so I let my significant other do some "airport magic" (lol) and landed on an island with... Penelope! 🤩

I adore this little mouse, she's so sweet and I was so excited to see her!
Chances are good she's gonna be Kariko's No. 1 pop star... 🥰

Cherry gave me her photo!!
She's one of my very 2 initial starters and I had 7 other photos but she wouldn't give me hers.
She finally did and it felt like such a huge thing ❤️

I got to watch the transition from night to morning and hear the 5 am tune for the first time <3

I finally caught a scorpion after building up the courage to do so. I got multiple diy recipes today from my villagers, but the highlight is that I finally got a cutting board diy, an item that I really need to build the ironwood kitchenette. Thanks, Bea!

I finally got Punchy from a mystery island, and he moved in today. I was sad to see Moe go, but I decided to let him move after he asked me three times. I had a hard time finding Punchy, but I finally found him on my 58th
trip. Punchy was in my gamecube town and was always my favorite.

Apollo is in my campsite and i managed to invite him to my island!! i considered him to be a potential dreamie candidate, but seeing his model in game and looking up his house definitely changed him to a dreamie. as an added bonus, he shares the same birthday as my mom!! i will never let him leave he has to stay on my island until i at least get an amiibo card for him.

i was feeling a bit lost with terraforming, but seeing some potential content from datamines, looking at some Stardew Valley screenshots, and looking thru the maps thread has rly inspired me. i think i'll just take terraforming one bit at a time; i was trying to work on big areas like the entrance and this huuuuge chunk of land behind my resident services that i was feeling overwhelmed, so right now im just working on a spot for my house.

like many other ppl, K.K. Slider visited and i got the Animal City song from him!! i luv this iconic track, i think i'll have to have it playing in my kitchen or something. im also having lil blips of shooting stars here and there & that's always nice.

I just got Fuchsia’s picture; the first villager to give me their picture. I’ve been holding off letting her go until I got it. I wasn’t sure if the DIY workbench I was giving her raised the friendship since they never put out workbenches that are gifted to them according to a guide I saw here, but I guess it did :D. I wish I had figured this out sooner before I gave Rudy gifts; then again, I didn’t expect that I would come to like him.

I really wanted a throwback container, and after 2 days of not really even trying, it was available in Nook's Cranny! And it happened to be one of the colors I most wanted!!

i got the golden axe diy! kinda bummed, though, since that was the only thing i was kind of working towards and now i’m not sure what to do next besides continuing to expand my clothing catalog lmaoo

Back