• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's something good that happened in your game today?

Got all of the new fish for this month and the update somewhat brought my motivation back for now.

Molly finished unpacking!! I absolutely adore her! She’s so short (😂) and freaking precious! I love her eyes, her house, everything! And her catch phrase is also adorable lol

She is my personal, favorite female villager/islander.

A sweet, down-to-earth, and sincere duck.

Molly!

Erik moved in! I met him on my friend's island months ago, but he moved out before I had a free space. :-( My amiibo came in the mail a few days ago, and he's moving in soon!

I randomly got Dom Moving into an empty plot after not wanting to spend nook mile tickets when i kicked out my last unwanted villager Ozzie. Im crying of joy!
491FBA3B-9DA2-4BF8-8D16-C28770FDBB63.jpeg

I finally got the DIY for the hyacinth lamp! I have been farming that one for weeks now with an Amiibo camper, but today Cherry was building it in her house. :D So happy now, the lamp is so beautiful!
But I have no purple flowers collected to actually build more than one. XD Gotta farm those now for the next couple of days/weeks. ^.^

Not today, but late last night- after chasing it nearly entirely around my island (not a joke- it spawned on the left side, I chased it all around the bottom, up and around the right side, and caught it halfway across the top) I caught a Gigas Giant Clam!

Seriously, I know they're worth 15k bells (though this first one went to the museum, of course), that is a HARD earned 15k. Those little guys are STUPID fast 😓

I invited Reneigh from my campsite!

Today I had my first campsite visitor using the campsite method. Diva moved out on June 25th, so I had no sisterly villagers on my island.
Reneigh was the first one to show up using the method. She was the sisterly villager I wanted the most.

I caught two Gigas Giant clams! They're so beautiful. I donated one and kept the other. I used the tip that I read on here somewhere - to slowly approach them not pressing a - and I didn't have to chase them at all. I was kind of looking forwards to a chase but less stressful this way!
I also got one pearl today - I've caught almost 300 creatures and this was my second pearl.

I caught two sunfish in a row this morning at like 5 am... it made me laugh so hard that I couldn’t see my character. So glad I’m slowly completing my logs.

I caught a giant gigas clam and a vampire squid within a few minutes of each other and donated them to Blathers. 😁

I'm finally happy with my museum area. I keep seeing pictures of museums on cliffs and the amount of ramps just for it. I couldn't commit 3-4 ramps for an area I'm not going to frequent so I placed it on the ground

I hit my critterpedia hard and used nmt to create a bug island. Running around with my net for a while I got everything except the Scarab Beetle including 2 Golden Stags. Was much easier than trying to find them on my island which I’d tried with no success.

Over the weekend

I caught all fish and bugs for July. The Horned Hercules took the longest to spawn. I'm estimating about 10 hours in total.

I also finally caught the Mahi-Mahi, though I had to craft and use nearly 550 bait before getting lucky.

Round 1: I had used 200 bait. No catch.
Round 2: I crafted and used over 310 bait. No catch.

Round 3: I made 30 more bait, ready to call it quits, and I caught it with 7 bait to spare.

The weekend was extremely grindy, but in the end, I have success.

My Nooks Cranny got upgraded and I was finally able to purchase a proper piece of kitchen furniture instead of having items just placed on log tables 😁

Back