• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's something good that happened in your game today?

EbjlBX2VcAMa8g0

This multi-colored bear cub visited my campsite.She is now a resident.

Molly finished unpacking!! I absolutely adore her! She’s so short (😂) and freaking precious! I love her eyes, her house, everything! And her catch phrase is also adorable lol

Kitt moved in today!

Also, I finally started decorating my island again! I built paths from my enterance to the plaza, and am working on the scenery around that area!

Also, I had an unclaimed plot of land due to a villager moving out, and I didn't seek a replacement, and so the random move-in that I got was Octavian! I was not particularly looking for him, but it's nice having someone new! :)

My town has been glitching lately. I would only get four wasps after shaking ALL my trees TWICE and I only had three rocks.
I finally got wall six of my rocks today and Kicks is in town.

I'm finally getting all my cliffs back up and I have a river again! I'm feeling much better about my island since I decided to take it bit by bit and my desire to reset is gone.

I got got a bunch of pretty flowers! I didn’t grow them unfortunately, but I’m still super happy!

I had such a good day today - I got a real statue in the mail, I got a campsite villager and it was Yuka, who is pretty cute. Then Bruce asked to leave, which I was glad about. And then... I got Marshal and Beau's photos!

I got an Alpinist hat and a woodland wall DIY. It's so pretty!

I caught new fish and bugs to donate to my museum. Also, I managed to get three photos from my villagers on the same day. That’s pretty lucky lol.

My Nook's Cranny finally upgraded to the final store! And I got Boots photo for catching him a fish 😁

Finally found a Great White Shark!! I think that was the last shark I needed. :)

1. I finally got Cranston's photo! So now I have a villager I can move out and get someone fresh in.

2. Three purple hydrangeas showed up in one day, while getting my only two other purples took me about 6 weeks. I was SO happy because now I can start breeding them properly!

Back