• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's something good that happened in your game today?

It's a double photo today! Got Agent S and Murphy's photos. I shifted from iron wall lamps and instead gave them hanging terrariums. And there it is. I know it has nothing to do with it, but it's always interesting to think about coincidences like that.

Beau sent me a genuine twinkling painting! He's the bestest best boy of all!
Post automatically merged:

Oh, and yesterday I got Dom's and Cyd's pictures.

No luck on the picture hunt myself however the hybrid flower hunt has finally come to an end. After AN AGE of trying desperately to get the illusive blue rose farming special reds and watering them consistently along with others a random blue rose popped up in the middle of my island where I have roses planted for purely decorative purposes are never watered (apart from by rain) and have no special heritage that I know of! Today is a good day even if Beau won't give me that picture...

Today Pascal finally gave me a DIY instead of just a pearl. After a few days of that, I was happy to get another one! I also am happy because I was able to help one of my friends get a painting she needed from Redd today! All good things!

Mint gifted me her photo to me 2 days ago (my first villager photo! 🥰 ), then she asked to move away yesterday. Feeling blessed that the timing aligned perfectly. I let her go (currently lacking a sisterly villager), and as cute as I find her, there are so many other snooty villagers that I'd love to eventually have on my island.

Today I've been gifted my first villager photo, and it's from Bob !
I'm so happy ! He's my favorite villager.

Finally got an isopod and now I don't have to worry about that ever again haha. They are too fast

Redd was here with a genuine scenic painting, Celeste visited and I even saw a handful of shooting stars. Plus I caught a gigas giant clam and Pascal gave me a DIY. The RNG has been kind today! Plus it was Mira's birthday and I wore the fishy mermaid dress which is nicer than it first looked.

Today the good thing was: after much paying and moving island homes, I realized that the next house will just fit exactly in a leftover space, so I can just move that house, and I don't have to take down and redo an entire cliff/waterfall spot.

This actually happened a couple of days ago but I finally got my 5 star rating! Found out when I saw my first Jacob's Ladder.

I had my first New Horizons birthday party, and ngl I teared up at how wholesome and kind my villagers were 😭 Extra sweetness to add to my day

I've finally feel like I've committed to my island and its whole plan even though sometimes I still wanna reset I think I'm in it for the long haul which feels good

Although I haven't found the vampire squid yet, I caught 3 giant clams today and sold them for big money :cool:

I finally found the elusive cicada shell after almost a week of constant searching and chasing away so many live cicadas!

I also managed to trade all of my spare Lilies of the Valley for some green mums to redo my forest area. I’m so excited to have a unified colour and flower palette for my hiking trail 😊

Back