• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's something good that happened in your game today?

Twiggy finally asked me to move. I have been hoping she would ask me, but she hasn't for over 3 months now---that is~~until today! She has grown on me though and was hoping to get a framed picture before she leaves, but this works out too ^^ Farewell Twiggy, thanks for being with me from the start of the game as my first peppy villager.

I finally found the elusive cicada shell after almost a week of constant searching and chasing away so many live cicadas!

I also managed to trade all of my spare Lilies of the Valley for some green mums to redo my forest area. I’m so excited to have a unified colour and flower palette for my hiking trail 😊
Glad to read the two I brought you will have a good home.

I'm trying hard to think of something and it's hard.

It stopped raining for about ten minutes.

got a new diy from pascal and shep moved out! excited to go island hopping tomorrow ^_^

I caught a couple more rare coconut tree beetles, and I have only one more left (golden stag), I also caught the gigas giant clam and ocean sunfish.
And I got my first pearl ever and even got a second one! 😌

July 6

Found the Gigas Giant Clam

Celeste was in town, got the Moon DIY

Flick was in town today. Made about 650,000 bells selling saved up bugs. Though now that Flick is guaranteed biweekly, this will be less of a good thing :unsure:.

I found the final fossil for my museum!! It took me ages to complete it in New Leaf, I was shocked I managed to do it so fast this time!

Raymond is in my campsite today! Had to talk to him a lot and play quite a few games over and over because he kept choosing to replace the wrong villager. Finally he chose someone I was ok with losing...hurray!

I was mystery island hopping for a new villager since Bree just left, was looking for a female character with the Peppy or Snooty personality since I don't have either on my island currently. The girls I shortlisted were: wolves (Audie, Freya, Vivian, Whitney), ostriches (Flora, Blanche, Julia), rabbits (Chrissy, Francine) or a certain little bear cub Judy.

Met Audie on my 4th nmt. I set aside about 2 hours for villager hunting and I finished in 10 minutes. Not complaining in the slightest though.

F0B6242D-817B-4422-8EB9-9C57BB1C3E09.jpeg

found this baby after 43 tickets - only 4 more dreamies to go! 🥰

July 7th! (It is currently 2 in the morning, July 8th, so I’m updating for yesterday!)

Today I started terraforming the entrance to my island! I also immediately payed of the 230,000 bell bridge for my entrance, so that’ll be in place tomorrow! Very excited!

Colton is moving out, yay! I only got him a couple days ago from my campsite (first villager there so I guess I had no choice), but after ruthlessly whacking him with a net and pushing him around, he asked to leave! Should I feel guilty? 😝

I also got to invite Sprinkle for free! She’s so precious! Her design is so blue and so adorable C:

Ive planned out where my house is going to be moved too! I’ll need to move the museum first, but that’s okay. I’m very excited!

And finally, I made my dream villager lineup! It took quite a bit to figure out who I wanted to find and who I wanted to keep, but here is my current list!

1. Lolly ✅ (Normal female) 💰
2. Cookie ✅ (Peppy female) 💰
3. Flora ✅ (Peppy female) 🪓
4. Sprinkle ✅ (Peppy female) 💵
5. Bones (Lazy male)
6. Sherb ✅ (Lazy male) 🪓
7. Raymond (Smug male)
8. Lily (Normal female)
9. Fang (Cranky male)
10. Roald (Jock male)
11. Runner Up >> Biskit (Lazy male)
12. Runner Up >> Fauna (Normal female)

The runner ups are just in case I feel like swapping any of the villagers in my lineup! Ignore the emojis at the ends, as well as the stuff in parenthesis lol. I know a lazy would always be male and a peppy would always be female, but it’s just so I could easily see how many of each gender I’d have on my island! The list was copy pasted from my notes 💖

Got Avery in my campsite! He is going to be moving in. I find him so underrated, I love his design and I'm a big fan of the Eagles. He will be the 3rd Eagle who has been a resident of my island (the previous two being Pierce and Celia).

Back