• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's something good that happened in your game today?

I haven't yet played today but last night I got the yellow leaf pile DIY and managed to finish outlining the placements for the remaining villager houses. I need about 100 more fence pieces but still!

Merengue moved to my island today! I ran into her island hopping and she has been a villager I've always wanted to have in my town since I first started playing in New Leaf.

After having terrible luck finding any cranky villagers at all, I found Chief while island hopping! I had been hoping for one of the cranky wolves, so I was pleasantly surprised. 😄

I went island hopping today and got one of my dreamies Diana!! Ahhhhh~~~~!!!
I honestly did not expect to actually find her and with only 37 nmts used!!! I feel so happy 😭 ❤ She will be the first and only snooty type on my island. I have been lacking a snooty, but not anymore muhaha :c Welcome to Gardenia Diana<333

After months of frustration I finally got my first purple hyacinth! All I need to complete my collection now is the purple windflower, green mum, and blue rose. I'm looking forward to clearing out the dozens of blue hyacinths that have taken over my island in the process.

i caught the golden stag! i’ve still got quite a bit of the beetles to catch but at least i’ve got this one down. skye also moved in today and i woke up to a golden rose! they’re a pain to breed and so i’m always happy to see one ^_^

I like playing a little bit before work to check things like visitors and turnip prices. Well, I just checked my mail and Sherb mailed me a fossil! 😲 I was not expecting that! That is kinda cool. He must know that all my fossil money goes to my bridges and inclines right now. :love:

Yesterday I got C.J. and today it's Flick. Although I'm still bummed that we can't get sea creature models (or maybe just not yet), at least I got a chance to snag some more fish and insect ones which is always a good thing.

This morning a friend let me come over for Redd and I found the recipe for the hanging terrarium in a bottle.
Thanks Tutu, I've been looking for this one for a long time! :blush:

Finally figured how to fix my internet so I can play with online friends! Early this morning two of my friends came over to give me extra stuff to help me kickstart my island :) And today a lovely person with a lovely island was so kind to have me adopt Bea, one of my ultimate dreamies!! ❤ Bea is moving in tomorrow and I'm so excited!

OH and I saw Judy today while villager hunting, I loved her from Pocket Camp so much that I just had to take her in!

They must have fixed the game where K.K. shows up on friday because of the saturday tourney, taking away the chance for another NPC to visit, as today is friday, and K.K. wasn't here. Kicks was.

I don't know why K.K. couldn't previously show up at night after a tourney.

I've had multiple NPC's at once.

Anyway, it seems to be fixed as tomorrow is the fishing tourney.

When the bug tourney was on, K.K. showed up on friday instead of saturday.

They must have fixed the game where K.K. shows up on friday because of the saturday tourney, taking away the chance for another NPC to visit, as today is friday, and K.K. wasn't here. Kicks was.

I don't know why K.K. couldn't previously show up at night after a tourney.

I've had multiple NPC's at once.

Anyway, it seems to be fixed as tomorrow is the fishing tourney.

When the bug tourney was on, K.K. showed up on friday instead of saturday.
It’s confirmed from Ninji’s datamine that KK now shows up on Sundays if there’s a plaza event on Saturday

Amelia is in my move in queue because her amiibo card didn't work and she says she is busy moving.

My first random voided villager was not Amelia. It was Raymond from Arkville.

Received the bronze, silver, and gold fishing trophies in the mail and it’s finally raining on my island again!

Found Fang for 1 NMT. I mean I could amiibo him in but saved me the extra 2 days I'd need to convince him to move.

My turnip price was 492 and after I sold all my turnips I was finally able to pay off my home loans and pay the bridge fee so I put in my last bridge today! And I was able to buy my boyfriend the royal crown because he missed it when it was in his shop because he didn’t have enough bells:)

I’m getting Gullivarr stuff in today for the first time (other than the one crown I traded for)
Post automatically merged:

Also Redd docked in this morning! My dad is looking for his scallops but my parents entrust me on art verification

Back