• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's something good that happened in your game today?

I got Bones' photo as thanks for delivering an apology gift from Pango. The cherry on the top was that Pango's gift to him was a toilet cleaning set, and I needed that laugh after work. 😆

I built the Robot Hero after months of try to get all the resources :)
1594768084178.png

Curlos asked if he should leave.

There are a couple other villagers that I would have preferred to kick out, but Curlos has been on the chopping block for a while. Always liked his personality just fine. But, was never a big fan of his overall aesthetic.

Reset my town after 300+ hours and someone helped me get oranges <3 (+ I caught a Gigas giant clam o-o )

worked on some of my rooms! i’ve been feeling low-energy the last few days to the point that i haven’t been playing so it was nice to just boot up the game and work on my interior, even if that’s all i did ;w;

I TT'd to tomorrow and got Gullivarrr.
I got a pirate barrel.

I TT'd a couple of times actually.
Flick is here today so I got the scorpion and hercules models. :)

I was surprised that the scorpion looked really good.
I put it with some other things outside my museum. :)

One of the many villagers I want gone asked to leave today, and I also got terraforming and both the cliff and water permits almost immediately! So I was able to start working on my entrance to my island :)

Marina gave me her photo today. Then Whitney finally taught me the final snooty-exclusive reaction, "Love".

Soleil left her cherry blossom branches in my recycling when she moved out. I started after Sakura season so I wanted to smush her little hamster cheeks for this.

574 turnip price and it's been a super smooth experience to host. :blush:

I had a feeling when I logged on yesterday it was going to be a good day, I felt like todays the day I get to see new gulliverr for the first time. So I did my usual jobs, I caught my first Great White Shark, a villager iv been wanting to move out finally asked to leave, then i ran along the beach and there he was! My first new gulliverr!
I'm also excited to start my hunt again to find my last dreamies, Raymond and Willow

Back