• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's something good that happened in your game today?

I finally got some diys I've been looking for! Blue rose crown and tiny library. I've been after these for so long and have been wanting to find them all myself ;~; which is something I maybe will change my attitude towards in the future because it's gonna take a long time, and I can use that struggle filling up my art exhibit instead lol.
I also got a villager I don't want ping to move out so I can use a few nmt to see if I can get anyone I like, if not I'll just wait until next time when I have more tickets :3
I also got my last fossil that has been hiding from me for such a long long time. Mammoth skull! So now my fossil exhibit is finally complete, way later than most people probably but I really wanted to finish it myself and I just got unlucky I guess :eek:

I was holding Merengue for a friend and today she moved out, so I had an empty plot to fill. I’ve started island hoping in the early afternoon, but didn’t find anyone I was interested in at all, so I took a break and decided to continue later. An hour ago I had literally just picked up my Switch and jokingly thought to myself: It’d be too funny if you bumped into Lobo now...

Well, look what happened! I’m so happy!
Lobo was my best friend in the GameCube version. It feels so good to see him again. 🥰
And Freya just taught me the love reaction, the last one I was missing! 🥳

I was pretty tired and bummed out today, but I had a friend visit my island and Blathers told me I completed my fossil collection in NH, which definitely raised my spirits!!

NOAjUAw.jpg

Now I can focus on continuing to fill out the other exhibits. :giggle:

I’ve been having good luck diving today! A whole lot of my sea creature critterpedia has been filled and I found a bunch of pearls to boot :)

I wasn't looking to get him, but Raymond showed up in my campsite so I had to take him!
sadly had to let go of Chief, but I have his amiibo so I don't mind that much

Found someone to sell me the sandy flooring diy! Not that great, but I really needed it 🤣 Also started the hiking trail I’m making 💖💖

made a lot of progress today!!! made progress on my neighborhood (a bit) and expanded one of my cliffs :]

i did a bit of terraforming after procrastinating forever, and i actually don't hate it. still have lots of work left to do but i'm feeling more hopeful about it!

I finally got Kiki’s picture and Bluebear’s. Now I can let Bluebear move out the next time she asks and get to know a new villager (unless I find one of my dreamies right away).

Beau finally coughed up his photo! He'd been holding out for a long time. Will probably look to move him on now, he's cute but I'm not crazy about him.

I went island hopping hoping to find Marshal, Rosie, Ankha or Lolly (preferably Marshal since I had plans to move him where Bluebear’s house was). While I didn’t find any of them, I did come across Sherb who has recently become another dreamie of mine. :D I also realized that I may have passed him up a few times before he was a dreamie ><.

I am developing a part of my island that I was super frustrated with, and it finally looks like it is coming together in a way that i would like it :D I also decided where to place my last incline T__T I wish we had more incline options available! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I would actually like the placement of it. I also am going to host a scavenger hunt to celebrate the completion of my island :D And I found some pretty sweet spots to hide some presents :) All in all another great day on ACNH!

i completed my art exhibit! now to focus on the insects, fish and deep-sea creatures ;;

Redd finally came. I was really unsure of when he was ever actually going to do that. He never actually has anything that I personally am looking for on my island though, so I'm not sure if I can count it -- I was relieved to see him, regardless!

Something even better though is that Julian and Purrl had a super hilarious conversation where Julian was trying to convince Purrl that she needed to kiss him under the guise of it being a play, and Purrl was NOT having it lmao. I loved it, I didn't take screenshots because I had someone coming over rand was trying to click through the dialogue so that I could close a window and open it up for them to fly over. I hope they have that conversation again someday, it was hilarious!

- I received Pierce and Pango's framed photos in the mail this morning. 🥰
- Terraforming is going more smoothly than I thought. The Happy Island Designer app takes a bit of time to get accustomed to using, but it's nice to have a blueprint to work off of. Looking forward to continuing this project.

I got a DIY from Pascal this morning! I also got really lucky with a balloon spawn, and got the variant of an item that I've wanted, so now I won't have to trade for the white garden lantern :giggle:

I got a genuine rock head statue in the mail today from one of my villagers :D; not sure who since I opened it after i unattached all of the presents from the other letters as well (I think it might have been one of my smugs).

Back