• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's something good that happened in your game today?

I saw this thread and thought, nothing good happens that often on my island... but today that all changed!

I gave my four daily fossils to Blathers for assessment, and got the Stegosaurus torso... the last one I needed! My fossil exhibit is now complete!

I Finally got a change room. It's pink, but I have no choice. I'm still missing the the moon chairs. But it takes 1 month for a new item.

Rocco was feeling sick earlier today but I nursed him back to good health by giving him medicine. I also managed to catch a cyclommatus stag to donate it to the museum.

The island areas that I've been working on are further coming along together :D I decorated Cole's home area and I think it looks great and quirky as I've made him an absolute hoarder of crickets :D I also have figured out a place where I can keep my extra flowers for all my DIY recipes. I also got a lot of presents for my friends from really generous people for the scavenger hunts that I will be hosting over the next few days ;__; I'm really excited!

Got to see the cumulonimbus clouds again for the second time today. Gosh, I didn't realize how much I missed them from New Leaf, so it was a nice surprise. They even stayed until the sun went down and they were sooo pretty. 🥰

I TT'd to tomorrow and back a bunch of times because Redd was there.
I managed to get quite a bit of art.

Got my first black cosmos but it's center is so dull compared to the others it was upsetting.

They've ruined my favorite flower.

Got my three star island rating, so now K.K. Slider will show up tomorrow. I'm so excited, especially since I will be able to terraform once again! I'm gonna try to be more creative on my island when I do and already got some ideas. 😀

Erik randomly appeared in the campsite today while I was time travelling on my other island. I moved him in exchange of Colton (the game chose him right away the first time). My daughter has shown slight interest, but we will see. For now, I'll just let Erik stay on the island.

I finally, finally will have my second ever meteor shower on my island since release! I missed the very first meteor shower I had since it was on one of the few nights I couldn't play and I thought I would never see a second one with my luck.

Time for get those fragments and star pieces! Maybe I'll even be able to craft my first-ever Celeste furniture item. I only have the star wand.​

Canberra was my starting uchi villager; today, my message bottle on the beach came from her. 😭 You'll get your beach house one day, girl...

Back