• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's something good that happened in your game today?

I got my first purple hyacinth today and two hybrid red roses :); I’m hoping to find a blue rose tomorrow (or when I TT next). Took me forever to get the orange and purple but I am glad I got it on my own. I also got my second purple mum :D. I don’t know yet where I want to put any of my flowers but I am glad the hybrids are coming along (except my pansies & last color for tulips; got too many tulips so it’s my last priority),

I got a whole bunch of the July bugs that I was missing! All I’m missing for July now is the golden stag and the walking stick.

I finally made a decent friend who I think i'll frequently hang and talk with on AC

really happy!

decorated some areas that I'm starting to love, and got rid of some more flowers( ⌯᷄௰⌯᷅ )

Yesterday technically but I finished my campsite area because of the event lol, well it's not 100% done since I still have to like add things in the beach and like the areas around my campsite to completely feel like a complete campsite getaway area, but the main area is done which is nice!

I forgot to post this yesterday but, my quest to collect all reactions have finally come to an end. Phoebe finally gave me the last one I'm missing.

This happen yesterday but I found Tank, my starter jock on a mystery island! I let him move out because his actual house was waay better than the starter jock house. I don't buy villagers so the only way I would be able to get him is as a camper or on a mystery island. But he has come home!

New conversations!

Today, there were two conversations I was hearing for the first time. One between Zucker (lazy) and Fuchsia (uchi) that had poor Zucker crying at the end. Another between Wolfgang (cranky) and Dom (sporty) about aspirations.

I'm always excited and happy to hear new conversations between my residents. :D

Grew my first purple windflower today meaning I finally completed my personal challenge of growing every flower hybrid from scratch 😁. Now I just need the gold watering can to get gold roses but I’m still stuck at 3-star rating for my island at the moment.

finally got my internet to work for online gaming again so I went ahead and traded for some long-wanted DIYs. My japanese marketplace is finally starting to grow, and my little zen garden is looking better. :) got palm tree and wooden stool DIYs too so i'm finally ready to start working on my beach!

I also saw Ruby and Bea stretching in the plaza today, they were absolutely adorable!

OH and Redd came today with two genuine art pieces, both of which I didnt have yet. It was painful picking only one, but better than having no genuine ones! His sideshop also had a mixer and pinball of colors I didn't have in my catalogue yet, so I was pretty happy about that too.

I was walking through my island just a moment ago and walked past the Resident Services plaza, where Bella was exercising and Pierce and Ursala were having a conversation. I noticed a scorpion was in the plaza as well, so I stopped. Pierce seemed to notice it sneaking up behind Ursala and had a surprised expression. I approached the scorpion slowly and caught it, to which Pierce released a sigh of relief. It was sort of adorable, I sort of wish I had been able to record the whole thing.

I got my first picture of Sherb today and a throwback dino screen from Rosie after I returned her pouch :)

Oooh I love spreading positivity!
I got two new DIYs from my villagers and I also did a bit of trading today and got some items I’ve really been wanting! It was also really nice to help out other people through trading. Funny how one person’s trash is another person’s treasure! This is why I have a such a hard time selling stuff to Nooks. Someone else might want that item even though I don’t!

Back