• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

what's the last stupid thing you did?

staying up this late when i should be asleep

I was talking about how I found a silly video that called the earth 2,000 years old.

Then another person was like 'hey, I personally think the earth is exactly that old".

whoops. i'm not going to argue. I just feel a little bad that I may have discredited someone's personal beliefs. (I guess I wasn't really thinking it through about how someone might find that hurtful).

I try to be respectful even if I don't personally believe in certain things. Since everybody is so diverse and different in thought.

I accidentally hit the stove burner dial while walking past the stove and it turned on, potentially starting a fire. I quickly turned it back.

I nearly went into the women's restroom at a popular restaurant, and there were several people outside of it. I'm pretty sure I'd be given some weird looks if I actually went in there fully.

i don't know what caused me to do it, but i touched the hot part of the lid without realizing, and luckily the part of my hand that was affected didn’t form a really mean blister. >:

I banged my forehead onto the edge of my bathroom door as I was opening it seemingly due to clumsiness. I now have a red mark where the door hit, and it kind of stings if I go over it with my hand. At least it wasn't bleeding.

Told my mom something only for her to give the most unnecessary and horrible response. I need to stop telling her anything health related at this point because she's the last person you should talk to about that.

Back