• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's your biggest 'unpopular/controversial' opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not cute or funny when someone pretends to be stupid.
Post automatically merged:

I think Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce are a cute couple. It seems to be a wholesome relationship.

On the same note as football- Mahomes needs to be humbled! His fits are ridiculous.

View attachment 533060

Agreed. There is nothing more satisfying than a midnight feast of eating cold Spagettios out of a can.
On the football note, shirtless Jason Kelce was the only thing that kept me watching it Sunday. 😜😍

Last edited:
There should be laws that prohibit people from posting photos of children on social media AND laws against minors from posting images of themselves on social media. Not a single image until the child turns 18 and can prove through legal documentation that they are of age.
That's never going to happen. Kids cannot survive without social media these days. People using it keep getting younger and younger.

Pugs are some of the cutest breeds ever 🖤 why is it controversial? Because there are people out there who actually think they're ugly...

I know, right?? Some people lol

They're also controversial because they are a breed that faces a lot of health problems. Breeding them in the way that's resulted in their faces being so flat gives them chronic breathing and hygiene problems. It's especially distressing because there is a breed of pugs (the retro pug) that has a healthier snout but people keep breeding the other kind for money.

Kids aren’t getting worse these days. Every older generation says that about the younger ones, but it’s not always true. There were always bratty, annoying kids in every era.

True. People totally exaggerate sometimes.

However, older generations were yelling at their kids for ridiculous reasons- "no, you have to be home by 6 PM" or "no, that punk music is Satanic you can't listen to that". Silly.

These days young people are swatting and stealing and trolling because it's an internet "challenge".

I'd rather catch my kid smoking and drinking at their friend's house than get called to to the ER 'cause they ate 3 bottles of spices and their organs are shutting down. lol

Last edited:
I have another hot and spicy take for this thread:

Pokemon has gotten extremely stale in it's core formula and it needs to change. Having another monster catching/taming game is actually good because it provides healthy competition and drives the need to innovate.

Also, just like the Waluigi fanbase. Pokemon has the worst fanbase for any game series in my opinion. They'll ruthlessly attack others for simply liking or enjoying other monster tamer games (Digimon, SMT, etc. ) or just simply wanting to develop a monster catcher game. Worst part is that they'll never accept or respect other's opinions or concerns regarding Pokemon games and which areas in Pokemon games that needed improvement.

(Just like the Waluigi fanbase. I'm not talking about the sane Pokemon fans, just the extreme fanboys that took it too far.)

Lastly, the DS era is the peak Pokemon but it went downhill after that, in my opinion.

Lastly, the DS era is the peak Pokemon but it went downhill after that, in my opinion.
I think the last good non remake Pokémon game was X and Y, which still isn’t as good as Black and White 2. I haven’t really liked anything since then. The last good remake were the Gen 3 ones.

I love that whenever someone posts controversial/unpopular opinions on here everyone's gotta quote them. Like isn't this the point of this thread? We may as well call it popular opinions if you want it the other way lol.

I don't really care for icecream cake. I prefer regular cake. I don't know if it is unpopular, but from hearing from a lot of people they prefer it to cake. So I am guessing it might be.

Character customization... I get the appeal, but does it really need to be in every damn game? 😂 it didn't need to be in Pikmin 4, Nintendo. I wanted to play as an actual Captain with a name, with hopes and dreams and a personality or something, not a generic NPC type. If anything, Oatchi should have been the main character. After all, he is a good boy 🥲🐶🌱 every other game you would control a Captain, but this could have been the wacky, silly fun game where you are a chubbo doggo pack leader rather than a human-type alien person...thing lol

I don't care for Friends (the TV show). I've had people try to watch it with me before, and they're always shocked that I just don't find it funny.
I’ve always hate that show. To be honest, I literally felt nothing when it was announced that Matthew Perry had died and I was wondering when Courtney Cox would go just so I wouldn’t have to keep seeing her face on magazines and to stop the Scream sequels in which she should have been killed off a long time ago in the series. Jennifer Aniston is literally the only one on that show who can actually act.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back