• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's your biggest 'unpopular/controversial' opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben & Jerry's ice cream isn't worth the price. To be clear, it's not bad ice cream in the slightest. I just don't get how anyone feels okay with buying the tiny containers for double the price of a large container of ice cream of a regular brand. Imo, it doesn't taste that much better to justify the price.
Ben & Jerry's ice cream isn't worth having to say those ridiculous names out loud. 😂 Nor do I want to see a tub with "Netflix and Chilled" written on it or whatever that one is called. 😬
The only thing ketchup DOESN'T go on is sushi, or desserts. Everything else goes with ketchup. Everything. :love:
Yes, ketchup goes great on everything! 🍅 I also feel that way about mayonnaise and bar-b-que sauce though. 🤔 Certainly though, I don't add that stuff to my sushi. The only thing I like adding to sushi is that orange spicy mayo stuff. 🍣😋

Lifesavers fruit flavored candy have been disgusting since they took out the two best flavors in the original line up.

- I loveee seafood (have yet to meet someone who likes it as much as me)
- New Horizons isn't that good, I prefer New Leaf and older. The game had so much potential.
- Cats > Dogs
- I hate BOTW/TOTK and Mario Odyssey. The Switch library just isn't my thing, also.
- I hate ketchup (I only like them on corndogs and hotdogs)
- Marvel/DC isn't my thing
- Spaghetti is my least favorite food. I have had this argument so many times. I'm not sorry that I don't like it alongside a lot of other pastas.
- I don't like the more popular Ghibli movies, more specifically Kiki's Delivery Service and Totoro. I find them annoying. I prefer Castle in the Sky (underrated)

SNL isn’t funny now. It wasn’t even funny back between 2015-2020 because it was all about Trump. If I don’t like someone or something, I tune it out entirely— it doesn’t exist in my world. I guess that was hard to do with him being president, but you know…it just got repetitive after a while. I didn’t even find the Kellyanne skits funny, just annoying. (Beck Bennett as Putin though…😜)

Last edited:
SNL isn’t funny now. It wasn’t even funny back between 2015-2020 because it was all about Trump. If I don’t like someone or something, I tune it out entirely— it doesn’t exist in my world. I guess that was hard to do with him being president, but you know…it just got repetitive after a while. I didn’t even find the Kellyanne skits funny, just annoying. (Beck Bennett as Putin though…😜)
Well Bowan Yang is a bit of a saving grace for SNL right now alongside with Kenan. There have been a few sketches that feature either one or both of them that are hilarious. The episode hosted by Steve Martin and Martin Short is also one of the funniest episodes in the more recent seasons. I think SNL is more hit or miss and most episodes has one or two skits that are good.

Well Bowan Yang is a bit of a saving grace for SNL right now alongside with Kenan. There have been a few sketches that feature either one or both of them that are hilarious. The episode hosted by Steve Martin and Martin Short is also one of the funniest episodes in the more recent seasons. I think SNL is more hit or miss and most episodes has one or two skits that are good.
I’ve tried watching some newer skits, but can’t get into them. Kenan and Bowen are pretty funny though. No wonder Kenan has been on for so long lol. Martin Short is also hilarious and I also thought his movie Clifford was a hidden gem. 😂

Last edited:
I’ve tried watching some newer skits, but can’t get into them. Kenan and Bowen are pretty funny though. No wonder Kenan has been on for so long lol. Martin Short is also hilarious and I also thought his movie Clifford was a hidden gem. 😂
The Little Orphan Cassidy skit is the funniest one this season. I like how it starts off seeming like it’s going to be some Annie ripoff before the twist that makes things dark in a humorous way and something you wouldn’t think would happen. The Pongo skit is also pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back