• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

When do you expect for Nintendo to announce Animal Crossing: New Leaf's release date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have so much love for Josh <3 my boyfriend would kill me for saying this!

I love Mayor Joshy too!♥

I love Mayor Joshy's videos. Whenever I lose hope for the game I always go to those videos to perk me up again. I'll watch and rewatch them all just to get my hype back.
I didn't really get into Lin and Ko's LP, though. Didn't seem all that humourous to me despite the detailed information. I can understand the lack of Ko's talking as well, but at the same time I'm not really into the co-op LPs to begin with...
I gave up on that one at that point and will only continue to watch Mayor Joshy instead...

Would you consider ZedmeX a good Lper??

http://www.twitch.tv/zedamex and has a channel on youtube.
Uh huh... Now I remember... I only saw the intro to this guy's series.
The reason why I didn't follow through at the time was because I didn't want the game to be spoiled before I got the chance to play it for myself... I thought the game was going to come out in the US sooner which is why I didn't bother watching this one. And thus closed the window.
About a week later I found information about when the game was going to be released in the US, being curious. Disappointed at what I saw I figured I'd better just watch the LP to pass the time by. So I tried to do a search for this LP, but found WiiFolderJosh instead. After a while the name Zedamex completely slipped my mind.
That's pretty much what happened... I feel like an idiot now... :p
I'm going to catch myself up on his videos starting tomorrow! Thanks for the reminder!

He always streams around the same time each day, so if you look at what time the other streams started, you should have an idea of when his streams will be on.

Umm... we have gone off topic for A LOT of posts.... This is the predictions for the release date... any one have any new predictions and their reason? I guess it is because there was another thread made that includes predictions for release date and why. but I guess you can keep this one going.

Probably too late for all of us. Prepare to be either super excited tomorrow, or mega bummed. :p

Super excited it is! I mean they know we know everything about the game! I mean only true Nintendo fans actually know what Nintendo direct is so the chances are high. They know its time to spill because their post-march schedule looks not as great as it should. That's what you get for releasing all the games so early Nintendo!

Don't need to be predicting the release date anymore, IT'S HERE!! :D JUNE 9TH FOR NA sadly, ... EU sorry you get it on the 14th of June. But I'm very excited and hope they won't cancel this date like the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back