• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

When do you expect for Nintendo to announce Animal Crossing: New Leaf's release date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I ever come across someone who knows the release date:

324869_o.gif

Ik this isn't the best source but when I went to my local Gamestop and went to the info booth (touchscreen monitor thing) I checked the "coming soon" section for the 3ds and not only did it have luigi's mansion and fire emblem but animal crossing was there too!! I guess there is some hope for a febuary/march release :D

for NA you guys are definitely getting it after march. are there any games scheduled for april?

for NA you guys are definitely getting it after march. are there any games scheduled for april?

Not anything first party as far as I can see. I'm hoping for a release date in April, but I wouldn't be mad if it were May either, since the game is funnest in Summer anyways.

And I hope that the release dates are fairly close to each other, like same weekend kind of deal. Because after watching everyone suffer through waiting, having one country have to wait even longer would be a slap to the face.

Why do you think it is that they haven't given the US a time frame yet? Do you think they will get it around the same time as EU?

Why do you think it is that they haven't given the US a time frame yet? Do you think they will get it around the same time as EU?

Hopefully US is just being lazy and will announce a time frame soon, because there isn't any reason for us to get it much later than Europe.

i think NA will get it 2 or 3 weeks before europe and australia
im still gonna be the last person to get it though. damn you europe >.<

I honestly can't think of a reason. There isn't really any reason to not mention a release date.

I hope it releases April. My birthday is late April, so it would be perfect. Start of May wouldn't be bad either.
(26th April)

I wonder if they're thinking about doing summer because of the games seasons. Summer on AC seems like the more neutral season to introduce the game with. Spring release may mean a lot of rain and stuff in the game.

I wonder if they're thinking about doing summer because of the games seasons. Summer on AC seems like the more neutral season to introduce the game with. Spring release may mean a lot of rain and stuff in the game.

Summer is rainier than spring, at least to my memory. Furthermore, Nintendo historically hasn't released the game when the weather is "neutral" (at least not in the US) - ACGC and ACCF were each released in the fall and ACWW in the winter.

Golly, I sound kind of harsh - probably because I'm terrified at the mere mention of a summer release. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back