• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

When do you expect for Nintendo to announce Animal Crossing: New Leaf's release date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
in all honesty i am ova ac atm i mean dey hav taken liek 2 yrs 2 release it and rite now i already no wat the game is liek from watching livestreams, videos and rtiging up guides. its liek i already hav da game now so rly doesnt bother me

Me too. If it was delayed that long, I'd probably spend my time playing ACCF, WW, and other games, and trying not to even think about ACNL. It's been years already.

I do think that if ACNL was to be released any time before April, we would have heard about it by now.

If it was another year, then forget it, I'd just drop the series. I mean, you can only hype something up for so long.

Granted, it won't be another year because they have a release window for EU already so it won't be too long.

I refuse to watch Let's Plays of the game until I get it.

AC Let's Plays are boring anyway.

The hype for this game can only go so far and I have a feeling by the end of March most people will have given up on being impatient. Besides, there are a ton of great games coming out soon.

Ugg they beter release it febuary! Then I can get it on my birthday! I have preordered it and I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am really sad that I can't play it! That's why I am loving the way there realesing pokemon X and Y! It's being realesed everywere at the same time! Yay!

I have sort of lost interest already. I still want the game but i just don't care anymore. I can tell others have too cuz the Information Thread is dead. We use to get like 3 new pages a day.

I have sort of lost interest already. I still want the game but i just don't care anymore. I can tell others have too cuz the Information Thread is dead. We use to get like 3 new pages a day.

Gets dead as soon as I join :( I was looking foward to obsessing with fellow AC lovers lol.

AC Let's Plays are boring anyway.

The hype for this game can only go so far and I have a feeling by the end of March most people will have given up on being impatient. Besides, there are a ton of great games coming out soon.

I disagree with that. MadameWario's AC Let's Plays are quite amusing.

Yeah, until the release date is announced, the hype is pretty much dead. Even then I'm not sure if anything will pick up. Probably just a ton of pointless threads that say, "WOOOOHHHH", and then the hype will die until the game is actually here.

I disagree with that. MadameWario's AC Let's Plays are quite amusing.

I shouldn't have summed them all up together in one. I'm sure there are good ones out there, but the ones I've come across aren't very good.

If the player is active with the viewers then I can see how it would be interesting, getting people involved with it. But someone just playing and talking about it.. eh.

I shouldn't have summed them all up together in one. I'm sure there are good ones out there, but the ones I've come across aren't very good.

If the player is active with the viewers then I can see how it would be interesting, getting people involved with it. But someone just playing and talking about it.. eh.

Nah, I know what you meant :p I was just messing with you.

Ok, so moving the first/second party games debate into the appropriate thread (no, I'm not giving it up quite yet)....

I concede that Pokemon is a second party game....but, using that argument, so is Fire Emblem!!! The only other issue that comes up for February is that Brain Age is first party. I still have my fingers crossed for an earlier than April release. Not that I expect it...I've sort of gone emotionally numb lately.

I still have my fingers crossed for an earlier than April release too. I'm sick of waiting to hear about this game but I'm still excited of course and will still be getting it the second it's available. Just lame that there is still no info. When do I expect Nintendo to announce the release date? Every day. E V E R Y D A Y. I'm expecting it every single day.

At this point May sounds about right.

April is the earliest we could possibly hope for now, and June would probably be the latest. So May is a good middleground for that.

My parents pre-paid Animal Crossing for me last year for my birthday, in hope that it would be coming out in the Fall.

If it comes in May, it will officially be the longest belated birthday present I have gotten. (One year)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back